[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are girls like this pic reachable in real life? What do they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1493655169962.jpg (177KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493655169962.jpg
177KB, 1080x1080px
Are girls like this pic reachable in real life? What do they want? Do they actuall worth it?
>>
Why wouldn't they be?
>>
Those are just average girls dressed up and using flattering angles and poses.
>>
>>18278900
It's this

Women are taught from a very young age how to hold themselves in front of a camera or a mirror or in public. It all goes to shit very fast once they get comfortable. I started seeing a girl who was incredibly attractive when we first met. The moment we slept over, she instantly let herself go, wore sweatpants everywhere, messy bun, no makeup, etc.

WHERE WAS THE HOT CHICK I FELL FOR?!
>>
>>18278897

sure, I'm working on a 22 year old that looks just like right girl here.

> what do they want?
to be told or shown what they want, they themselves have no idea.

> do they actually worth it?
no.
>>
>>18278898
Too high expectations, too many guys around...
>>
>>18278965
>to be told or shown what they want, they themselves have no idea.
t-teach me your ways
>>
>>18279186

They want to have fun. And what is fun to them? They don't know, but they know when they have fun.

If YOU have fun, they're usually able to have fun as well with you. It's dumb, indeed, but good feels and fun is the one thing that matters most to women.
>>
>>18278897
Yes. Sex, ltr, money, a good time, marriage and kids etc .. take a wild guess. Protip: talking to them helps. Some are, some are not
>>
>>18278936
>The moment we slept over, she instantly let herself go, wore sweatpants everywhere, messy bun, no makeup, etc.
This is why looking good without makeup is important to me, and I'm very suspicious of women that wear significant amounts if it.

Makeup should be for special occasions, not something that is relied on all the time. My ex eschewed makeup. She didn't even know how to apply it when we first met. When she learned how to, she looked…different, too much like her mother actually. I preferred her without makeup.

Too many women use cosmetics as a mask. I don't want to be horrified when that mask is removed. I want to be wowed when she puts it on for a special night.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.