[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cocaine Addiction..?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0330.jpg (194KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0330.jpg
194KB, 720x1280px
Hey /adv/, How can I tell if I have a coke problem? Like what are the "typical abuse signs" ? How often would you consider too often and how much would you consider too much? Rather replies from people that have actual expierence instead of someone who's just gonna say the typical, "Shouldnt be doing atall" or something. Thanks
>>
File: latest.png (19KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
19KB, 380x380px
>>18278893
I have a theory op. Only people struggling with addiction are asking these types of questions. Same with alcohol.

It all starts by realizing that something is wrong with your current life situation. Then you ask these questions.

Also happy people living fullfilling lives dont do drugs. They simply have more important / better things to do.

So why are you even doing
>coke
in the first place? Are you just bored teenarger with very rich parents who dont give a fuck about you?
>>
>>18278893
is it a lot easier to get laid once sluts know you have coke?
>>
If you buy it more than twice a month then you have a problem imo.

I occasionally do coke but only when it's offered to me. I never buy it myself.

There's nothing wrong with occasional drug use but it's a slippery slope.
>>
>>18278893
If you are capable of FEASIBLY AFFORDING a coke habit and have a RELIABLE SUPPLIER:

I would say as long as you have a manageable habit that you can not go into cardiac arrest from cold turkey one morning with, you're probably cool.

If you can't feasibly afford your habit, you're doing too much. Don't bankrupt yourself doing drugs. That's not worth it.

If you would have to wean yourself off to quit, you're doing too much. The very first time you run completely out, you're now at much greater risk of your heart just totally stopping for no particular reason.

On that note, opiates are hell. They are the most addictive substance on earth no matter how you're taking them. If you NEED COCAINE, you are doing too much. In my opinion, cocaine is a party drug you do maybe a few occasions in your lifetime. Opiates are bad, mmkay? If you run out of coke, you might find yourself shooting up instead of detoxing. That's an even worse deal.

Whatever you do, just be careful.
>>
>>18278893
When you start changing your daily routine to make room for cocaine. When you'd rather do cocaine than participate in sometime you loved.

I quit using coke after a small nose bleed. Made me realize it's a waste of money
>>
>>18278893
i've been a weed addict in the past, daily danker.
I did cocain a few times lets say I used about 7 grams of cocain in my life. not that much, but

I'd say once you have a specific patern of buying you are addicted. if you buy every weekend, addict, every two weeks, addict, every three weeks, ADDICT. it stops at the month period.
if you do a gram every month... well actually you are still a bit of an addict. LOL

anything that you keep doing is something you are addicted to.

I think you have a cocain issue or soon will have one, else you would not be here asking this question.
>>
OP here, I honestly do it everyday but im not sucking dick to do it & I dont feel withdrawls the days I dont do it. I don't think i'd ever have to "lean off of it" cause I personally feel like I don't rely on it I just enjoy the feeling too much. But definitely fuck any opiates & for the record Yes sluts will fuck for half a gram of coke any day.
protip: Make em do lines off your dick.
>>
>>18278893
>Hey /adv/, How can I tell if I have a coke problem?
If you have ever used coke.
>Like what are the "typical abuse signs" ?
Using coke
>How often would you consider too often and how much would you consider too much?
Once.
>Rather replies from people that have actual expierence instead of someone who's just gonna say the typical, "Shouldnt be doing atall" or something. Thanks
Sounds like you already knew the answer.
>>
>>18279042
>It all starts by realizing that something is wrong with your current life situation. Then you ask these questions.
Maybe someone's asking because they are paranoid. It's kind of fallacious to assume just by asking the question you therefore have real threatening issues with the substance. I see that a lot and I think it stems from an emotional distaste towards "drugs", and of course whipping out that judgement on people distances them from your arguments, it's also the reason we lost the drug culture war.
>happy people living fullfilling lives dont do drugs
Do you honestly believe this is true? Because it's not
>meme chart
This is based on anecdotal evidence by doctors btw, credible but not scientific.
>>
File: 1477241082425.jpg (58KB, 800x506px) Image search: [Google]
1477241082425.jpg
58KB, 800x506px
>>18278893
Take a look at
>https://www.ncadd.org/get-help/take-the-test/am-i-alcoholic-self-test
Just replace the references to alcohol with cocaine. Not all of the questions will be relevant but a lot of them are. It should get you thinking about your patterns of use.
>>
>>18279314
It's pretty cool to be an addict though.
>>
>>18278893
when substance use starts interfering with other areas of your life, then you have a substance use problem. Until then you just use drugs.
>>
>>18278893
>How can I tell if I have a coke problem? Like what are the "typical abuse signs" ?
If you doing coke interferes with your relationships, work, education or finances, then it is a problem.
If you have a dirty hangover that interferes with anything, then you have a problem.
If you stop paying for NEEDS to buy coke, you have a problem
If you have to question if it has become a problem, then it probably already is, don't ask the internet how much is too much.
>>
>>18279875
>protip: Make em do lines off your dick.
Does that work? Also are you washing your coke?
>>
>>18278893

If you need a inquire on the subject, you're already fucked.
>>
>>18278893
Once a month is a problem
>>
>>18280857
Best answer right there.
>>
>>18280857
this, op

sorry
>>
>how much is too much
You're not supposed to do coke. Weed and alcohol both interact with the body in meaningful ways; the red group from >>18279042 is dangerous shit.

>tobacco
Bug repellent, repels humans too.
>>
I know coke addicts with much better life than me. If it's making you unhappy quit it. Is always a good idea to quit coke. I quit many years ago cause I did something tremendously embarrassing that fucked my reputation.
>>
Simple. Are you doing coke? You have a problem.
>>
>>18280882
I know folks who did way better than me in school but suicided. Not everything is meaningful info.
>>
>>18279042
>Ecstasy
>Yellow
>>
>>18280890
Fuck you then. Just trying to help. If you're op I hope you OD, if not, then your best friend.
>>
>>18279305
>this shit
if you can see or feel any neg changes in yourself as a whole, at the very least it's time to slow down and seek help.
>>
>>18279042
This chart is fucking retarded. How is LSD harmful to your body or making you dependent on it?
>>
>>18279919
>Maybe someone's asking because they are paranoid. It's kind of fallacious to assume just by asking the question you therefore have real threatening issues with the substance. I see that a lot and I think it stems from an emotional distaste towards "drugs", and of course whipping out that judgement on people distances them from your arguments, it's also the reason we lost the drug culture war

you get it. ive done drugs and there's this stigma about it, i know i had a stigma about is aswell, even made a 7 page paper, calling drug users sad, disgusting like, heavy generalisations. but all in all, some people enjoy it, some people don't, i enjoy it to a certain extend, but haven't done amphetamine in 10 months now, but still smoke weed occasionally.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.