[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 17

File: male-female[1].jpg (72KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
male-female[1].jpg
72KB, 1200x800px
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
>>18278864
please dont become the next brandon
>>
>>18278873
New here, who is brandon?
>>
>>18278876
a guy who posted about his looks and getting a gf all the time. you've posted about your looks before so you're on your way to becoming him.
>>
>>18278878
oh ok. it was just yesterday night. this will be the last time i post about this then, dont want to become a meme.
>>
How do I make my first date with a girl I met recently go as well as possible?
>>
Guys would you stay with a woman who wouldnt allow you to see her naked, but would give blowjobs and handjobs and whatever else you wanted?
>>
>>18278959
Maybe in the short term. Sounds like some major self esteem issues and I'd want it to be addressed in the long term at the bare minimum. I mean, I get it. I'm a fat guy that's been shedding pounds over the years, its tempting to wear a tshirt during sex or when swimming.

But it ain't fucking fooling anyone.
>>
File: IMG_8106.jpg (58KB, 517x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8106.jpg
58KB, 517x385px
I have 2 friends that act sort of effeminate, less "macho" like than me.

They fuck double the amount of girls I do.

I don't get this, it is the opposite of everything I learned about women
>>
Fellow girls, how do I get into makeup? I have always found it a chore when I was younger and thus I barely know anything about it. I don't want to learn complicate stuff or anything, just want to hide a little bit my permanent eyebags for example.
>>
>>18279052
Use very few, high quality products.
For an everyday look you can use a BB cream, a bit of mascara and some concealer for the bags and look fresh all day. It will take you 5 minutes tops
>>
>>18279052
>>18279062
Do girls feel super ugly without makeup? I knew some girls back in highschool who literally wouldn't leave the house without makeup.
>>
>>18279062
Sounds pretty chill, thanks!
>>
>>18279066
I personally don't, some do. That's true especially for younger girls.
I look less pretty, obviously: more tired, more dull. I prefer wearing some minimal, simple make up that makes my eyes look bigger and my skin look more even. But that's it most days.
>>
>>18278849
Didn't want to make my own thread for this

>be me
>meet guy online
>love each other
>first love
>2 years later, still have not met/cant
>meet different guy online
>ohshitheshotandlikeme.jpeg
>really click
>guy asks me to date him
>fucknigger.jpeg
>say no
>keep talking to him anyway because I'm a dumb cunt who should khs
>progressively get flirtier over about three days
>tell boyfriend
>we talk
>I think I've fixed this
>keep talking to new guy because dumb cunt who thinks she can just have a cool friend
>progresses to him webcamming himself jerking off, I allowed this progression
>start crying and end call on him, tell boyfriend what I did
>obviously major fallout
>two days no contact and me having to write to convince him why he shouldn't leave are the sentence
>>
>>18279104
Leave the old guy and date the new one.
Your relationship with the old guy clearly isn't progressing, and you like the new guy more.
>>
How can I make conversation with a guy who I'm interested in? We have a few classes together but I have no reason to talk to him
>>
>for about a year and a half of our two year relationship boyfriend has been very asexual towards me
>feelsbadman
>new guy made me horny
>I have irrevocably destroyed the total trust my boyfriend had in me and made him feel like dogshit because I wanted to get my rocks off
>Dont even love newguy
>At the same time thinking about how our relationship has been, it's like it's asleep (bf and me)
>Wonder if I actually won't do something like this again, because a short while ago I would have said "I'd never cheat!"
>Hahaha look at me now niggers

It hurts so much though, I love him, and I want the old times back. I dont want to leave. He doesn't either.
>>
>>18279117
>>18279104
These two are connected

Would like to hear from men how they would feel and what I should do
I, female, fucked up big and hurt my boyfriend, male. Should get male advice.
>>
>>18279074
Makeup should be illegal
>>
>>18279124
It shouldn't be illegal, but it should also be considered normal for dating to have the guy specifically see the girl without makeup

As in he washes her fucking face to be sure
>>
>>18279124
Why? There's nothing wrong about bettering the way you look.
>>
>>18279135
Are you really that blind to not recognise when a girl has put on heavy makeup? Open your eyes and you won't have to cry anymore about being tricked.
>>
>about to take up smoking, start eating shitty food, do all kinds of drugs, tell all my secrets and confess my love to my oneitis and then kill myself
>dont know where to shoot myself, dont want mom/dad to find body
fuck this miserable existence
/blog
>>
>>18279003
Theyre probably more confident and masculine than you in a lot of ways if you're on here bitching about how less masculine they are
>>
>>18279151
>confess my love to my oneitis
Dont do it man, just try the usual date invite. You will feel better.
>>
>>18279052
Dont, makeup is shit for your skin and is a fucking lie. I've never worn makeup in my life and Ive done just fine. Trust me that you probably look better natural than many, MANY girls who wear makeup. Guys appreciate this.
Get more sleep, drink milk.

Hell, some guys are really into the bruised eyes.
>>
>>18279139
Stop thinking. Learn how to control your emotions and thoughts. Meditation helps a lot.

Just remember, she is just a human being. She can't hurt you.
>>
>>18279149
>heavy
Thing is if you want to see a girl *no makeup* and she puts on a teeny bit of it, then she fuckin lied to you and cant not wear makeup for just that one time

Hence the washing
>>
>>18279121
Please guys
>>
>>18279161
she has a boyfriend for 3 years now and is in a different state. nothing is happening.
>>
>>18279104
To be blunt I don't really see a reason for him to take you back. Take some time to be single is what I'd suggest.
>>
>>18279163
So you never shave to not lie about how hairy you are? You never wear a bra to not lie about how saggy your tits are? You never wear flattering clothes to not lie about how you look naked? You never style your hair?

Come on. Stop this bullshit.
>>
>>18279176
Then I would consider moving on.
>>
>>18279183
well im literally blowing my brains out so....
>>
>>18279117
The big thing will be to get his trust back. I don't really see how though, it's not like this was just "a" mistake but a series of very stupid decisions.
>>
>>18279121
you were on your first relationship, the guy you fell in love with is also on his first relationship. He doesnt know how to handle everything. What is important is to build up everything together, learn and explore love sexuality together. What you did wrong was not telling him what you want. He wants to make you happy so he lets you do your thing. The guy that wanted to fuck you has had many relationships probably, he knows how that game works, he knows how to make a girl horny etc etc etc. He took his experience on you, you liked it, its normal. But you fucked up, if you really want to be with someone you would have given your life. You dont love your bf, you dont. Accept the fact, break up, cry both for a month and move on. once trust is broken it never gets back. I have lived the same thing, but the girl fucked me over. I have allowed her to fuck me over for a long time, thats why im now living schizophrenia. Go back while the road isnt far ahead
>>
>>18279151
>tell someone you love her
>then kill yourself
are you fucking retarted mate? If you tell her you love her, she will have you in a higher place. If you then kill yourself she will find the blame in herself. If you really love her, break up with her, tell her she is a fucking whore etc. Then kill yourself. That will allow her to move on with her life instead of killing her heart too
>>
>>18279202
she is not my gf.
>>
>>18279208
Maybe try to take LSD and think about life?
>>
>>18279216
where do i get lsd
>>
>>18279181
I shave because I like the feeling, Im not afraid of my hair or my bf being aware that I have hair.
I do not wear a bra, and when I do it's so my nipples dont show through my shirt - it's for modesty
I don't style my hair
I guess I try to wear flattering clothes? Because who doesn't, why wear clothes you think look ugly on you?

Are you just retarded?
>>
>>18279219
Darknet silly. But don't tell anyone.
>>
>>18279221
isnt that FBI now
where do i find it irl
>>
>>18279115
bampu
>>
>>18279222
Look, if you are ready to kill yourself, you will surely find a way to find some LSD.
>>
>>18279220
Did it ever cross your mind that maybe girls who wear make up like wearing it?
They feel good in it. They aren't afraid of their face but just enjoy wearing it and feel flattered and prettier when they're wearing it.
>>
>>18279224
as a guy, you could literally walk up to me and say anything i wouldnt mind. anytime a girl takes initiative its really nice. ask him something about class maybe?
>>
>>18279197
Not his first relationship.
Newguy had only one prior, he didn't do anything special but express want.

I tried to tell my boyfriend often what I wanted and tried to engage.

I'll think about the rest of what you said but I can still see this working in the future
>>
>>18279227
Yea, but it's much more a falsehood
>>
>>18279230
I'd ask him about class but he has friends there and I have friends there, I think it would be weird if I were to talk to him specifically about something I could just ask my friend no? I feel like I'd be wasting his time if I didnt have a good reason to speak to him, also I dont think he likes me very much. I do have a touch of the 'tism though so I might be misunderstanding
>>
>>18279235
How is it much more a falsehood than wearing flattering clothes, shaving your legs, or even washing your armpits?
It's bullshit. Some girls like wearing it, some girls don't. You don't? Cool for you, keep doing it, no one gives half a shit.
>>
>>18279233
Good luck. i wish happiness for you, your bf and everyone. Dont let anyone take you down. Make sure you have the people around you that you want to have
>>
>>18279241
well if you want to talk to him, and hes in the same class as you and your friends then he's not any less qualified to have a discussion about said class. i mean, the alternative is just not talking to him at all... unless he is autistic he will likely understand that you coming over to talk to him means that you're interested in him. I dont think anyone would consider that "wasting their time". unless you hold him hostage in a boring conversation for an hour. at least the first time you could just have a quick conversation with him, and see if there is any spark. if that goes well, later on you could talk to him again. eventually the subject could shift from class onto something else. a lot of this you would infer from body language and how engaged he is in the conversation. if hes being an asshole or barely giving you the time of day then you should obviously move on. why do you think he's not interested in you?
>>
>>18279257
Its not really that I think hes not interested in me (though hes probably not, which is fine by me) its that I think he actively dislikes me. I was in his class last year as well and I was kind of obnoxious I think, and annoying.
I also have a lot of self confidence issues, I'm not exactly conventionally attractive and I'm pretty pudgy, as well as embarrassing and awkward. No guy has ever liked me before
>>
>>18279265
ok a few things
1. how old are you
2. define "pudgy" like 20 lbs overweight? more?
3. how were you obnoxious? did you bother him all the time or something?
4. has he ever said anything or done anything directly to you that would indicate he actively dislikes you?
>>
>>18279268
1. 18, last year of high school
2. 70lbs maybe, my fat distribution makes me look a little less though
3. not him specifically but I was pretty loud during class and saying... kinda embarrassing shit. I dont think it bothered him that much but it does make an impression y'know?
4. the only times hes talked to me hes been pretty curt and also witha a kind of making fun of me tone? it might be that I am misinterpreting it
>>
>>18279274
Ok. I wouldn't do it. No offense but you sound like you were the "loud fat girl". That and the way you said he talked to you, which probably was with disrespect means he probably thinks he's above you. I'm sorry but you should really lose that weight. 70lbs overweight is not "pudgy". You will be a much happier person, I promise.
>>
>>18279278
yes i know, I am losing the weight now, I'm down 10lbs since last month. god i fucking hate myself
>>
>>18279282
Don't! You're young and it won't take much longer till you're in shape and so much happier.
Don't hate yourself. You're on the right path. Just keep doing it.
>>
File: IMG_0683.jpg (87KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0683.jpg
87KB, 960x960px
>>18278849
Guys and girls

Is it safe to assume that people that post pic related on their social media, are sluts/fucked in the head?
>>
>>18279287
That's a pretty slutty pic and I don't see why anyone would post it on social media. God.
I have my mom on facebook.
>>
>>18279287

The only thing that is safe to assume about them is that they have the life outlook of a teenager
>>
>>18279066
Depends on the person. I'm used to not wearing any and feel fully comfortable making the world deal with my imperfect face. In my experience men don't give two shits either, at least the men who approach me don't.

But I occasionally wear lip stick for a party or something, and that makes me a bit self-conscious. I feel like wearing make up gives off the message that I tried to look attractive and that makes me feel out of my element. It's a completely irrational thing because I still put in a lot of effort to have clear skin, groom and look after my long hair, my clothes, but wearing make up is the one thing that's kind of out of my comfort zone. Goes to show how personal it is and how much it depends on what you're used to.
>>
>>18279282
It's ok. You have to hate yourself enough to want to change. You're on the right path just dont give up! When you get to a normal weight and have men falling over themselves to talk to you the struggle will all make sense. Who knows you might get to fuck a chad or two as well.
>>
>>18279287
Agree with the poster saying it's about immaturity. I think the people who repost stuff like that are split pretty evenly between people who are indeed "extra sexual", and people who wish they were a lot wilder than they really are.
>>
>>18279287
that is so fucking trashy. you're instantly considered low class by every person who sees that.
>>
My boyfriend told me he doesn't talk to his mom and he would never want her to meet me.

Red flag or?
>>
>>18279285
>>18279294
to be honest the self loathing is the only thing keeping me going. It is a good motivator for not eating much (I'm on about 500-700cal a day on average, which feels good). But also how can I not hate myself? Even when I'm a good weight, what about the loose skin? or my floppy tits, which I have no sensation in? I know I'm whining right now but I genuinely feel like I'm going to be a kissless virgin forever, I dont think I can get over my inferiority complex either
>>
>>18279304
more than likely a red flag
>>
>>18279304
Depends on why.

I mean, if he came from an abusive background I'd say it's pretty understandable. It's not really something you can dig into too much without violating his trust though.
>>
>>18279306
im really curious what you look like. if you get into decent shape you will get a decent guy. our society is built that way. as long as you take care of yourself as a woman you cannot fail.
>loose skin
not a huge deal but depends. there are guys that would be ok with it. i wouldn't mind too much
>floppy tits no sensation
like i said there are guys who would be ok with this. the sensation thing doesnt effect the guy but i could see how it would suck for you.

you can't possibly be that ugly. you will not be a virgin forever but you have to make an effort and improve yourself into someone that someone else wants to fuck. to your credit it sounds like you're on your way there. is your face cute?
>>
>>18279306
Hating yourself won't help you at all.
I am saying this as a girl who was exactly in your position: fat teen, lost nearly 100 lbs at 18-19, got complexes that took me years to get over.

You got fat. It happens. What matters is not what you are now or what you were, but who you want to be and how hard you're trying to be that person. If you hate yourself you'll stay a fat girl inside.
Learn to love yourself, lose the weight healthily because it makes you happy to take care of your body, and take your time to do it. It won't change shit if you will be thin in 6 months or in a year. It will matter how much you make being in shape a new lifestyle, so you stay thin.
Diet with moderation, 500 kcal is unhealthy - 1200-1300 a day is more than enough if you're dieting. Do some moderate physical exercise - can be even just walking fast or jogging, or swimming if you like that. Keep yourself occupied - volunteer, find a hobby, stay outside.
Eat a lot of vitamins, keep your skin hydrated, lose weight slowly and your body will be fine.
I don't have any loose skin. My tits got a bit saggy but no guy ever complains about it when they got their dick stuck between them.

I didn't manage to find a guy willing to date me till college. My boyfriend is hot as fuck and all my friends are jealous as hell.

You can be fine. You have time to be fine. Don't stress it.
>>
>>18279308
Yeah I feared so.

>>18279310
I don't want to, we've been going out for just 6 months so I can understand if he doesn't want to open up. He met my parents, tho.

When he told me, I just said "fine, I don't really do a great first impression with moms anyway".
He has nightmares sometimes (wakes up shaking and crying), had some panic attacks and was a pretty difficult teenager, so the abusive background would maybe even make sense.
>>
Girls, what do you look from a daddy/master in a dom/sub relationship? Is it different from a DDLG relationship?
>>
File: Untitled.png (18KB, 1008x630px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
18KB, 1008x630px
>>18279316
I'm not the ugliest person I've ever seen, but I have a big forehead, pretty big eyes but I have a droopy right eyelid, medium sized roman nose, and thin whitey lips that are really downturned (so much that unless I;m really cheesing it I cant tell if im actually smiling or my lips are just straight), my profile is genuinely the worst part, I look like a neanderthal. Also I think you're underestimating how bad my breasts are, I have grade 3 ptosis and they legitimately look like pic related
>>
>>18278959
Yeah but I'd still want to see her nekid. That feeling won't go away.
>>
>>18278959

If a woman blows me whenever the fuck I want I don't even give a fuck about anything else
>>
>>18279327
>He has nightmares sometimes (wakes up shaking and crying), had some panic attacks and was a pretty difficult teenager, so the abusive background would maybe even make sense.
>maybe

Understatement of the century
>>
>>18279331
Trustworthiness and maturity. If I don't feel safe around you I wouldn't let you do anything to me. For me previous experience would be a plus, but that's because I'm inexperienced myself. Also being on the same wavelength in terms of kinks.
>>
>>18279341
I get really bad nightmares too, so bad I get panic attacks in the middle of the night, and had a perfect childhood.
I didn't even think much of it because I'm used to it.
>>
>>18279327
>wakes up crying & shaking
ye thats not a small problem thats full on fucked up
that is not normal at all. i have an uncle with ptsd who does that kind of stuff.
>>
>>18279333
You're fucked unless you change your standards to <5 on the attractiveness chart

Think of the male version of you in ugliness
That's what you can date

Crackheads date crackheads, white trash dates white trash, gangbangers just fuck around and sheboons let them, and ugly people date ugly people.
>>
>>18279333
sounds pretty bad desu. idk maybe you could get breast surgery when you reach your ideal weight?
>>
I feel useless and worthless after a series of rejections from different girls. How do I recover a feeling of self worth and stop feeling useless?
The idea that people think I'm a good guy but that seemingly literally no girl would be willing to spend a few hours or whatever, alone with me on one date is starting to really freak me out.
>>
>>18279354
I'm going to get them removed completely
>>
Why do I look ok when I look in the mirror and take snap chat selfies but when i take normal pictures i look like i've had a stroke? Is it because the "image" is flipped and I'm so used to seeing it one way it looks distorted when reversed?
>>
>>18279361
Going from shitty tits to no tits doesnt really sound like much of an improvement.
>>
>>18279349
I don't know, never paid much attention to it because I get them too (chronic pain from injury, dream of worms eating me alive) and I wake up terrified.
Should I talk to him?
>>
>>18279374
If someone I loved and cared about was having these problems then yeah I would talk to them about it. You want to help him dont you?
>>
>>18279371
they genuinely disgust me to the point of tears, it will be an improvement for me
>>18279351
are you being serious? I understand if you are this just kinda reads like its not
>>
>>18279366
This happens to me too and it bothers me so fucking much. It has something to do with 3D bring turned into 2D
>>
>>18279382
>are you being serious? I understand if you are this just kinda reads like its not
I mean he phrased it kind of abrasively but I don't really see what's wrong with it.
>>
>>18279387
yeah, nothing wrong with it i was just checking
>>
Do you find smoke cigs gross? Would it turn you off of a potential partner?
>>
>>18279345
Thank you, that makes sense.
>>
I recently realized that I like to feel pain during sex.

My ex used to bite my neck and chest so hard that I would wince aloud, but it got my dick rock fucking hard.

Another ex used to scratch my back so bad it left marks for a year.

If a girl bites my dick, I cum buckets. I like to feel teeth in a blowjob. You get the picture.

I fucking LOVE that shit. I want a girl to get like that with me. How the hell do I ask my next gf to bite my neck / chest / dick or other weird shit?
>>
>>18279391
Disclaimer, I'm European (smoking seems to be a lot more common here for young people than in the US) and while I'm not a daily or weekly smoker it's absolutely a guilty pleasure for me to have a few at a special occasion, particularly when a little drunk.

Smoking is an objectively disgusting and detrimental habit, but it looks really hot to me to watch a man smoke. It would not turn me off from a fling or anything to be with a smoker. For long term prospects it's different, the health risks are just too big and I couldn't deal with someone always smelling like smoke. But it's not because I find smoking cigarettes disgusting on a personal level, and I like to see someone enjoy a cigarette, or share one together. As long as it's on occasion and not a habitual thing.
>>
>>18279391
Absolutely. 0 interest in dating a woman who smokes.
>>
>>18279399
>How the hell do I ask my next gf to bite my neck / chest / dick or other weird shit?
you ask her to do exactly that
nothing you said was very strange or uncommon
at least in my opinion
>>
>>18279366
>>18279383
Me three. I don't know why. The flipped image thing may have a part in the issue. But my apartment's bathroom has mirrors on the side walls too forming 90º mirrors so I can see my self unflipped and I still look okay. But I look like shit on photos.
I guess the explanations are that when you are seeing yourself in person you don't see details, you see the full image. And even the tiniest movements you do help a great deal. Also the fact that camera lenses can alter you a lot.
I know that it REALLY fucking sucks to not be photogenic when it seems everyone else is. But don't worry, even though it's very rare, I recently met a smoking hot girl (in person) that looks TERRIBLE in almost every picture she's in.
>>
>>18279390
I was being serious, might have an off-tone because my life is pretty shit in this moment
>>18279391
Yes, yes, and million fucking times yes
>>
>>18279399
Get to know people before you date them and date a biter/scratcher
>>
>>18279379
Sure. It's just a hard topic to bring up.

"So I spent some time thinking about this.... Did your mom beat you?" isn't really a nice conversation opener.
He's a very reserved, closed off person.
>>
>>18279391
Euro as well, non smoker but boyfriend smokes and I don't care.
>>
>>18279391
Seeing as this is an American board, you're going to get advice from people who most likely haven't known many of their age who smoke. I don't, but a significant number of my friends do, and I'd stay with someone who does as long as they don't smell like a classmate of mine did at 8 am.
>>
>>18279366
Polaroids.
>>
>>18279391
I think it's hot to look at, but I wouldn't want to date a man who's constantly smoking. If my bf did it now and again I wouldn't mind at all though.
>>
>>18279451
?
>>
How important is it to have similar interests with someone you want to date? How much in common do you need to have?
And how do you overcome the "problem" otherwise? I mean how do you manage to get past not having anything or almost anything in common? (to those who managed to be in a relationship with someone who has little in common).
I have no problem getting myself interested in something simply because someone that I think is a cool person likes it. I'm a bit worried people may think I'm fake because of that though.
>>
Why am I so jealous? I've never had a girlfriend and when someone mentions their gf i always feel such spite. Even on here in this thread I feel envy when female anon's talk about their bfs. How do i stop being such a bad person?
>>
>>18278849
I'll be brief
>work job last summer
>gf and I end up breaking up
>hook up with coworker not long after
>Get back together with GF Xmas time
>Gf and I both working at the same place this summer with the coworker
Should I talk to my coworker to smooth things over or leave it be?
>>
>>18279465
My girlfriend & I have very little in common when it comes to hobbies and interests, but we have very similar core values, we're both open minded & at the very least encouraging of the other person when they want to talk about those passions. You'd be surprised how nice it feels to have someone who is genuinely interested in you, despite not being overly interested in the topic at hand.
You're always going to have something in common with someone, cherish those things & let them lead into new things that neither of you have explored yet, or use them to show your partner something similar that you know they'll like because of liking that. Communication & a small degree of compromise is always key, it's fine if you don't like something they love, just don't belittle them for it or mug it off, encourage them to love it, indulge them sometimes in partaking in it & they'll appreciate the fact that you're doing that. There's no need to compromise who you are & pretend to really like things you don't though, just be confident & open minded about it all.
>>
>>18279463
Professional polaroid cameras take more natural photos I've noticed. Well, maybe that's just my case. But phones up close will generally bring out features that aren't naturally there, or the angle will be off or something else. But meh, not worth investing in unless it's a passion of yours.
>>
>>18279508
you need to let your gf know if she doesnt
>>
>>18279508
Sure it's awkward, but what exactly do you want to talk about?
Unless she's a total autist she won't approach your GF like "hey me and anon hooked up for a while did you know that?"
Nah, leave it be also I wouldn't even tell your GF. You weren't in a relationship so unless your GF asks she doesn't have to know in my opinion.
>>
>>18279544
>>18279547
Would it be worth smoothing things over with the girl? It was a really awkward hook up and haven't talked to her since
>>
Girls

If a guy is confident, would you care if he acts socially awkward?
>>
>>18279579
If you're talking about stuff that happens to everyone - waving at someone who isn't waving at you, forgetting names, not having a smooth comeback/reply ready, whatever - not at all.

If you mean socially awkward as in out of touch with social norms, then probably yes but it depends on the specifics.
>>
>>18278959
Nope.

>>18279104
Pls stop being underage.

>>18279115
Just be yourself, mang. lol
You can say anything to a penis.

>>18279391
Yes. Especially because females who smoke get old fast.
>>
A beautiful girl messaged me on a dating site. What's the catch?
>>
this is the closest thing to a sqt/qtddtott on /adv/ so

how do I ask my GP to prescribe me my adderall and wellbutrin?
I'm not a druggy and take them responsibly but my new insurance doesn't cover my old psychiatrist and I really need these meds to be able to function well in life
and since it's new insurance, I've never met my GP before and there's no rapport between her and I so I feel like it's gonna be real awkward asking for controlled substances the first time I see her
>>
This girl from work I'm friends with that I smoke weed with recently started telling me about some guy she's been pining after and how he's a drug addict and her best friend and all that. I don't want to hear all this shit but I still want to be a good friend that's there for her, how do I draw the line? I feel kind of bad because I can tell she doesn't have many real friends here and I'm one of a few that actually hangs out with her.
>>
>>18279596
Your insecurity.
>>
File: 20170502_111413.png (58KB, 720x1072px) Image search: [Google]
20170502_111413.png
58KB, 720x1072px
What did she mean by this
>>
>>18279727
Just say to her "I don't care about your boyfriend, I care about you".
>>
File: IMG_4122.jpg (228KB, 601x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4122.jpg
228KB, 601x850px
18 y/o anon with no dating experience here

Recently started seeing a 26 y/o who I plan to be romantically involved with soon. We've only hung out a few times and I'm quite shy. How should I go about dropping subtle hints that I like her without coming on too strong or becoming the "nice guy"? I really like this girl and I'm always smiling when I'm with her. I'm positive tha she likes me too but again, I want to keep things going at a steady pace without her losing attraction

Thanks
>>
>>18279740
You know exactly what she meant
You shouldn't have asked this stupid "still on" question anyway but now you paid for it
>>
>>18279744
Dude she's not going out with you, trust me, a woman as mature as 26 would never go for a 18 year old shy virgin, it doesn't work like this, she will ignore your text when you ask her (go check yourself), go look for a younger one
>>
>>18279746
Not him but I disagree, I always ask the day of if plans are still on

Life gets hectic sometimes and I don't blame people for getting overwhelmed..
>>
>>18279751
> I always ask the day of if plans are still on
Yeah, and give her a nice opportunity to flake.
If you say "its on Friday on 7" and then don't talk until she arrives there, it is much better because she will feel more responsibility thus will less likely flake, secondly you show her that you won't accept fucking around with your time. It is ok to ask a friend, but when it comes to dating it is a lame move.
>>
>>18279749
Nice assumptions. Maybe I should rephrase

I have dating experience, just not with somebody this old. I also have reason to believe that she's interested. Yesterday we went out for longer than I initially planned at her request. She answers my texts and accepts my offers to spend time. I'm just the type of person who likes to get to know someone first so it can be a little awkward. She's also a bit shy too
>>
>>18279785
Yeah and she is much much more experienced, especially if she is beautiful, so whatever you try to do she will see right through your inexperience, because you still have some life lessons ahead of you.
Now what woman does want to go out with a less experienced man? Maybe the one who wants to play your mother for a while.
But I can't stop you from trying, however if I had to bet, I would bet against you. Odds are like 25-30% she will actually go for kiss and further.
>>
Girls and guys too I suppose.
Not that deep of a question but thought I'd ask it anyway.
My friend from work is really fucking attractive, and really fucking cool too. She's had a boyfriend for the majority of the time I've known her, so I've never really properly seen her as an option, so I've always just kinda seen her as a good mate.
But a few weeks ago she split with her boyfriend. 2 weeks ago we were both going on a night out with our friends and decided to meet up. We met up and ended up making out within the first few minutes of her getting there. I didn't have sex with her or anything, but we were all over each other for a lot of the night.
But I'm pretty sure I've already fucked it up, because I haven't even spoken to her about this. Haven't really found a good opportunity.
Is it too late to ask if that night out was just a one night thing or something else? Should I word it differently? Have I fucked it up already?
Also just to make it clear, I'm not looking for a serious relationship with her (or anyone for that matter).
>>
Guys:
How would you feel if your girlfriend said she was going to a bar alone? I love my boyfriend, but he finds leaving the house boring and I'm getting serious cabin fever. I may as well do something about it instead of wallowing in my own misery.
>>
>>18279874
How would YOU feel if your bf asked that?

I'm not trying to be an asshole, but the feeling is usually reciprocal to your partner. I had a gf who would get extremely pissed an jealous if I went out with friends, and we usually only went for some beers at the gas station, and as a result I grew the same feeling towards her. My current gf on the other hand is ok with me going with friends to strip clubs, since she's been there with me and saw that we only go there for a few laughs, so I give her the same treatment.

The more trust you give to your partner, the more you can ask him to trust you back.
>>
>>18279874
What is the appeal of going to a bar alone, if not for finding a mate?
I would be mad, but don't know what I would say. To think he will be deeply satisfied with it is a delusion.
>>
>>18279878
I think there might be a misunderstanding. I don't really have friends to go to a bar with, I meant just sitting at a bar on my own for a change of scenery. I thought that might be synonymous with looking to hook up with a dude, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>18279883
I see, it's a little bit odder then, but I know the feeling because me and my gf also don't have many friends to go out with.

This places you in a bad position then, because personaly I'd be weirded out by this, even having a lot of freedom as I mentioned above. But that said, if my gf said she wanted to hit the bar, I'd definitly go with her, even if just to make her company.

Is he so adamant against going out to a bar with you? Maybe if you ask him out and "threat" to go alone if he refuses that would be something less weird, but just saying you'll go to a bar alone will definitly raise his eyebrow, even if your intention is legit.
>>
>>18279890
He's gone on several rants to myself and others about how low quality, expensive, garbage etc. the bars in my area are. He'd rather sit at home with a few beers with Netflix or video games.

That's fair enough, but I'm honestly in a bad place right now and I could really use a reason to get dressed up and feel good about myself. You can't really do that and then go to a coffee shop, but we only go out about twice a year.
I've told him I'd kill to go on a date or something, but I just get a 'Yeah that's a good idea' and no follow through. I may as well take myself out instead of sitting feeling sorry for myself.
>>
Would it be easier to get laid if i told the girl I'd go down on her? At what point can I get away with mentioning this?
>>
>>18279898
How long have you two been toghether? Me and my gf are almost the same, we'd rather have some snacks and stay at home, but both of us got bored recently and started going out more.

Maybe you could take the initiative? Like, dress up as a surprise, show up ready in front of him, and say that you're taking him out on a date. He's too comfortable being a couch potato to make the first move apparently, and this could be a great surprise to get him excited about going out.
>>
>>18279874
Generally sounds sketchy.

If you're not going out with friends, I'd assume you're either out to watch sports (reasonable) or to just drink alcohol with strangers (not so reasonable). When I watch people do the latter, they're usually out to get laid or drink until they forget what they wanted to.
>>
Is there a way to tell if a shy girl likes me or doesn't like me?
>>
If you let Chad pump and dump you, why shouldn't I treat you the same way?
>>
>>18279874
I have no gf, but I have several drinking gals who have bfs that are totally cool with it. I wouldn't have a problem with it either if I knew she'd do it with some friends
>>
Ladies, So my fiancee encouraged me to go out and get a flesh light on account of her lack of sex drive so i got one and now shes feeling self conscious and insecure about it what gives?
>>
>>18278917
Grab her right in the pussy
>>
>>18279903
No. Girls are used to men talking a lot about how good they are at sex, how much they love eating pussy etc, and it's well known that nine out of ten times when the action starts they just jackhammer away and they were just saying that to get her to fuck them.

You can mention it naturally if you are already talking about sex (like saying "I want to taste you" during sexting) and it will make you more attractive. But just trying to use it as a ploy is done too often to be effective.
>>
>>18279940
She thought she could deal with it but can't. Shitty and not remotely your fault but that happens sometimes, people are not that rational.

Try to involve the fleshlight a little more in things you do together. If she's open to it, use it while she talks dirty to you, while feeling her up and so on. That can help to make her see it more as another sex element than as competition for her.

If that doesn't work, ditch the fleshlight and talk about what other compromises could work out, whether there's still stuff she hasn't tried (getting off hormonal birth control, working out, whatever) to stimulate her libido.
>>
>>18279874
How do you expect your boyfriend to be ok with you going to a place alone where drunk horny guys are going to be throwing dick at you all night? Its pretty unrealistic
>>
>>18279921
Take note when it comes to how she treats you vs other people. Doesn't matter whether she opens up more to you or is more wooden/closed off with you - if you are the exception that's virtually always promising. Especially shy people often try too hard to not act on attraction.
>>
>>18279942
>Girls are used to men talking a lot about how good they are at sex, how much they love eating pussy etc, and it's well known that nine out of ten times when the action starts they just jackhammer away and they were just saying that to get her to fuck them.

If I could marry a sentence, it would be this one.
>>
>>18279946
>use it while she talks dirty to you
>2017
>a man fucking a fake plastic vagina while she talks to him
How far have we gone...
>>
I asked out a girl i'm not attracted to at all and she said yes, i just want to not be so lonely all the time since i've never had a gf and am tired of not having one.

Will i grow to love her or is this doomed before it starts.
>>
Girls

How common are big dicks (above average) from your perspective?
>>
>>18280003
All the guys I dated were above average - two were around 16-17 cm, one was around 20.

So, from my personal perspective, very common.
>>
File: 1489448213138.jpg (50KB, 796x464px) Image search: [Google]
1489448213138.jpg
50KB, 796x464px
>>18280000
This.

>>18280001
Not a girl, but love is more about sharing core values and both being willing to work together to build a sturdy relationship.

In your case, however, this is obvious not what is going on. You'd be selfish and cruel to enter into a relationship with this poor girl on the terms you've described.
>>
>tfw no sweetheart gf
How do find one?
>>
>>18280000
Hey man, no reason to shit on something you can enjoy as a couple. Sometimes it's fun to do something for the sake of trying something new, not because it'll be superior to anything else. And in this case it might help her flip a switch.
>>
>>18280111
>How do find one?
Being a sweetheart bf?
>>
>>18280001
I went on a couple of dates with a fairly plain girl who thought I was hot stuff. Things didn't work out, but I ended up liking her more than she liked me. In all, pretty positive experience
>>
Married man here...looking for help. got myself into a bad spot. Looked at porn, and took a screen shot of one of the pics. My wife found the pic, doesnt believe me that it came from the web, thinks someone sent it to me. If anyone could help me track down this image I'd be greatful. Its from a fucking lame ad that pops up from porn sites. I have no idea what the ad was it was just a image, with those lame, hey guys, this one trick to make you bigger bullshit, but it was a hispanic looking milf, with a red plaid button up shirt.....with just the chest showing...no nipples. she had redish hair..cute lady, so I took a screenshot of it. Im paying for it now. IF you could help a fellow man out, I'd greatly appreciate it. Pretty sure I encountered this ad a million times...but now I cant seem to find it to save my ass lol
>>
>>18280142
https://images.google.com/
>>
>>18279946
The part that really irritated me is that i bought her a vibrator wand the year before
>>
>>18280142
Reverse image search it, lad.
>>
>>18280162
Just because you're okay with it doesn't mean she has to be

Also why can't you just use her as a fleshlight? If she's going to be there anyway. It's not like she has to do much.
>>
>>18280172
>use her as a fleshlight
I like where this is going. lol
>>
>>18280162
Yeah I understand that. Still though, her suggesting it shows that she realizes it's fair, she just can't deal with the reality of it. Hence my suggestion to incorporate it in your sex life and not just have it be a private toy.

Not that rational arguments are the point, but a fleshlight does more directly "replace" her sensations compared to a vibrator. (But then I guess you can argue that a vibrator brings in an unfair unreachable comparison.)
>>
>>18280172
Shes going through some serious medical issues and its destroyed her sex drive
>>18280172
Thanks i'll try your advice
>>
>girl doesn't answer on my text (where I try to arrange a date after she accepted the offer to go out) after 30+ hours
What did she mean by this?
>>
A coworker and I are both going through breakups. I'm totally apart from my woman, and she lives with the guy she's breaking things off with, but still has feelings for him.

We fucked the other night and I caught feelings way too fast. Ended up telling her if we couldn't be together I didn't want to be friends because we'd 'passed that'. Real heat of the moment shit.

I work with this woman and have about 40 hours left in this week having to work, literally, right next to her.

How do I dissect this shit and act the right way? I still have feelings hard but if it's concerning the workplace and the existence of my job, I'm tied the fuck up.
>>
>>18280267
She died. You gave her cancer
>>
Guys what's your opinion on girls who have tried bestiality?

Would you ever consider being with a girl who was also fucking her dog when you weren't around? Or maybe even when you weren't if you wanted to?

Should I confess this to my boyfriend or take it to the grave? It's a greyhound if that changes anything.
>>
>>18280373
I'd fuck one, but I'd never date or marry one.

You should take this to the grave and stop cheating on your bf with your dog (if you are).

Do you like horses too?
>>
>>18280373
To the grave, dogfucker.
>>
>>18280390
Honestly not as much. I wouldn't mind trying a pony or another smaller breed but I live in a city and it's hard to keep a pony around. Their dicks look interesting.
>>
>>18280373
Bestiality is something that is better kept to oneself.
>>
We've been friends for 4ish years

I've been in a relationship when she said she was attracted to me
She's been in relationships whilst I said nothing but have been crushing hard on her
This kind of behaviour has been going on for the past couple of years
I hate the fact that she goes out and gets it on with multiple guys while I rather prefer to be in a stable and long-term relationship

We're both single right now and I'm actively pursueing right now, but she's not really reciprocating.
My chances; are they zero or should I keep going for it? And more importantly; I feel like I'm gonna disappoint myself since she's more of an ''outdoors'' cat while I'm more of an ''indoor'' cat

Are past experiences enough to make me pursue her? Should I want this, given that I like more long term and stable relationships as opposed to shorter and more intense relationships?
>>
>>18280359
Based answer kek

>>18280373
Dog fucker oo ha ha. If it ever gets out you know it's going to haunt you forever right?

>>18280424
>only says she's attracted to you in relationships
>you feel like you're fundamentally different people
>you feel like the both of you want different things
Frankly this sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. You used the word 'hate' to describe your feelings on her sexual history too. It's not going to magically get better when you date. Cut it off.
>>
>>18280373
Geez why would you want a dog to fuck you? how do you even get your dog to do that? thats pretty taboo so unless your boyfriend is into some out there stuff hes most likely going to react poorly to hearing that
>>
>>18280373
First find out if he's into it
If yes, tell that you did it once, before knowing him, out of loneliness
If he's ok, whisper to his ear how you'd like Rex to be fucking you instead of him when he's dicking you
>>
Girls: does it bother you if you're spooning/cuddling with your bf/hookup/fwb and he gets a boner?
>>
>>18280440
Thanks, this kind of confirms the inner feelings I tried not to listen to.
Maybe it's the fact that I've been single for months when I haven't been single in years before that.
Maybe it's the fact that she's just kinda been there for me for years.
But there's attraction there with a gigantic red flag on top of it.
>>
>>18280467
Not a girl, but not a virgin either
FFS the three options mean you're already most likely fucking. If a girl doesn't like being poked by a hard dick in intimate moments she should date women instead
>>
>>18280467
I know you asked for a girl's opinion, but anyways;
From my experience the awkwardness stems from the guy alone. This depends on age and confidence; but the more experienced girls will recognize this as a human function; you being into them.
>>
help me pick an engagement ring

pic related is about $1500 and looks good to me but idk how to do this at all, mom told me 'the ring should reflect your personality so she can fall in love with it as well'
>>
>>18280373
Bring it up with him.

>hey anon?
>yea babe?
>I kinda, you know, like Rosco
>that's right, It's my turn to walk him.
>no, that's not it...
>huh?
>you know why I keep going through jars and jars of peanut butter? well.....

That's some kinky shit, well beyond guy standards. Hot damn!
>>
>>18280474
To top it off, you say she's not reciprocating now? It sounds like she's only interested in you when she can't have you. If you've been flirting for so long wouldn't she jump at the opportunity to date you now that you're both single?
>>
File: 1.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>>18280486
>>
>>18280467
Presumably I'm already fucking the guy so a boner is nothing.

>>18280486
This is for a female right? It looks gaudy imo. What is her skin tone? Are you sure about gold?
>>
>>18280467
bother me? ffs! It actually is enjoyable for me because it shows that he has some sort of physical attraction toward me.
>>
>>18280491
She's not really reciprocative now, no. The way we've talked to eachother I absolutely would have expected her to want to jump my bones at the sight of me breaking it off with my ex-SO. I feel like my own brain is driving me crazy with this girl, either that or I have to learn how attraction and dating works again.
I know she'd probably be no good for me, despite knowing there has been a mutual physical attraction to one another.
>>
>>18280373
how would it being a greyhound change anything?

" its okay if you fuck skinny, attractive dogs, but you better not be taking knot from fat, ugly bulldogs! I am not dating a girl with shitty standards!"

anyway, if you regularly bone your dog, fuck yes, you should tell him! if its in the past, then you can let it go, but if he comes home and wonders why Santa's Little Helper smells like perfume and pussy, he will be hurt.
>>
File: dermalicious-sims2-skintone.jpg (133KB, 800x303px) Image search: [Google]
dermalicious-sims2-skintone.jpg
133KB, 800x303px
>>18280498
she's between normal and tan in this chart

it doesn't have to be gold, i'm open to anything that doesn't exceed $3000
>>
>>18280508
What colour jewellery does she normally wear, and what kind? Is it simple or big statement pieces etc?
>>
>>18280518
she's petite and likes to buy small jewelry; thin gold/plate chains and bracelets, with small gold and white-something balls as earings

if it helps, she's also into pale makeup and lipstick
>>
How do you prove to a new potential partner that you really are single?
>>
>>18280546
give her your social media passwords
>>
>>18280552
I don't have any. lol
>>
>>18280546
>How do you prove to a new potential partner that you really are single?
You don't have to. If you do, find someone else. But just for the question itself, I guess if you hangout with them enough per week, it would be against odds that you are taken. You can always remove your text messages and the like, if you are willing to show them.
>>
File: 1493752608647.jpg (172KB, 760x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1493752608647.jpg
172KB, 760x1053px
How do I get a gf/wife like this? 100% serious.
>>
>>18280373
I see you still post without your trip girlwhobreakstherules
>>
>>18280628
Who that?
>>
>>18280628
Yeah, who the fuck is that?!
>>
>>18280628
Be rich. Girls like money.
>>
>>18280628
>purchase camera equipment
>say you're a "photographer"
>hire girls off of Instagram willing to model in lingerie
>hit on them and eventually score with one
>>
>>18280628
I'm also curious how I can get a gf like that.
>>
>>18280633
>>18280639
>>18280640
That's a regular slut wearing fancy lingerie they don't even have at places like Victoria's Secret - you need to go to specialty shops. The rest is just cosmetology and some simple Photoshop tricks.
>>
>>18280628
Tell us who that is you gigantic fucking faggot reeeeeeee
>>
>>18280628
God damn anon
>>
99% sure thats karlie kloss
>>
>>18280659
Nice.
>>
>>18280659
It fucking is, thank you.
>>
>>18280646
Kek, she used to be a Victoria's Secret model.
>>
File: 1493420403010.jpg (124KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1493420403010.jpg
124KB, 800x534px
>>18280629
>>18280633
>>18280639
>>18280640
>>18280642
>>18280644
>>18280646
>>18280648
>>18280652
>>18280659
>>18280662
>>18280663
>>18280668
Are you folks gonna fucking help me or not? What the fuck is this.
>>
>>18280679
>be chad
really that easy
>>
>>18280679
Fuck you man, help me instead of him. How can I get something like that?
>>
>>18280628
>>18280679
Where the fuck did she come from?
>>
>>18280682
How do I into Chad? Lift weights?
>>
>>18280659
Holy shit, she is 6'1.5"
>>
>>18280692
Idk why that gave me an erection....
>>
>>18280692
Is she really?
Fucking her would be awkward, I'm much smaller.
>>
>>18280692
I didn't know that they made good looking girls above 6'0.
>>
>>18280692
That is fucking insane.
>>
>>18280659
Thank you based anon.
>>
>>18280699
How much are we talking?
>>
>>18280659
>>18280679
Friendship ended with Blake Lively. Now Karlie Kloss is my new best friend.
>>
File: 1114834.jpg (82KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
1114834.jpg
82KB, 680x453px
My ex of 4 years dumped me last summer because I wasn't who she fell in love with.

Over the course of a few months I realized all the mistakes I made and realized I really wasn't being myself. Being single brought myself back out, and I feel like a new man.

The problem is I've already asked my ex to meet up in the past and she agreed but backed out at the last minute because she somehow sensed I wasn't ready or genuine.

It's been two months since we last talked. I heard from a mutual friend that she was casually seeing a guy but realized she was just using him to miss me less. She dumped him and he blew up on her, so she blocked him out of her life. This mutual friend also told me since she's been single, my ex has revealed to her girlfriends that she misses me like crazy.

So my question is....should I just move forward and hope my ex contacts me, or should I go out on a limb and contact her one last time casually? I feel like I'm genuinely happy for the first time since we broke up, I only think positively of her lately. I don't resent her for anything because she was right, I had a lot to improve about myself.

Life is good right now and I think I could start anew and be stronger than ever with my ex if we started dating again, but I don't know if contacting her is the best plan of action. The news that she misses me was super recent, and my ex is taking her finals for coming week for school so maybe if I do contact her I should time it after her finals?

Girls? Guys?
>>
>>18280628
>>18280679
Goddess tier.
>>
>bf wants to watch me when i use the bathroom
what do i do?
>>
>>18280739
Say no. He don't actually want to see that go down. It litearlly changes everything. From one anon to a femanon.
>>
>>18280628
>>18280679
Proof that face>>>everything else
>>
File: 1493750438751.jpg (64KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
1493750438751.jpg
64KB, 564x846px
>>18280761
How was this disputed?
>>
>>18280768
Jesus christ, she is really good looking.
>>
>>18280628
>>18280679
>>18280768
Would go down on.
>>
>>18280768
i want to lick her pusy and make her happy!
>>
How do I get a bitch to suck my balls?
>>
>>18280768
Fuck she is sexy, man.
>>
>>18280781
Is this not normal gf stuff? Virgin here but isn't this just a part of oral sex? Is this not the norm is relationships?
>>
>>18280768
>>18280679
>>18280628
She is actually really cool. Watch her youtube videos.
>>
>ex, four days ago: I miss you
>me, three days ago (waited to act not too desperate) I miss you too, friend
>ex: hasn't replied
wtf ex
>>
>>18279052
Beauty gurus on youtube can help with that. Search something along the lines of basic or everyday makeup routine. This way you'll have a decent understanding of brand variations coinciding with quality.

>>18279066
Choosing to wear makeup immediately heightens awareness around imperfection. It accelerates self-conciousness since it's focused on what there is to hide or creating illusion. The mental toll it takes to analyze my face isn't worth it from a personal opinion. The only instances where I'll wear makeup are when presentation is crucial.

>>18279399
Females like a bit of pain themselves. They'd be a hell of a lot more tolerant than you'd think. It's only slightly strange.

>>18280467
Feelsgood.jpg
>>
>>18280768
genetics are so fucking unfair ):
>>
>>18280800
Makeup is fucking false advertisement. It's scary.
>>
>>18280628
Hey gurl
>>
>>18280768
Karlie is top tier woman.
>>
>>18280806
>false advertising
We're all guilty of such; makeup or otherwise
>>
>>18280628
How tight is her fucking vagina. Must feel good man.
>>
>>18280824
What's the guy version then?
>>
>>18280824
Makeup takes it to a whole new level. Like 8/10 to 4/10 in one face wash. Shits scary man.
>>
Literally not one serious advice on how to get Karlie Kloss woman.
>>
>>18280717
lol
>>
>>18280628
Good taste anon.
>>
>>18280840
A regular ass guy isnt going to get a 10/10 if you had what it takes to get a girl like that you would already have her
>>
>>18280828
>>18280833
>Shits scary man.
It sure is. Between misleading others and harming their self-esteem, it's a killer combination when in excess.
In my anecdotal experiences, which needs to be taken with a grain of salt, men have been more disingenuous than women. Anyone who puts up a front is. It's not even their fault because craving validation is innate and subtle.

>>18280840
Become Chad. Go watch all of RSDtylers videos. Go to clubs.
>>
>>18280863
What does it take?
>>
how i talk to girls? wht do I say? seriously do i just say you are cute?
>>
>>18280628
Klossy <3
>>
>>18280793
Sucking balls is a rare thing for me. I usually just stick to the penis.

>>18280467
No. If it bugs me I can always shuffle away.

>>18280629
Kek
>>18280373
Try to bring that shit to your grave. I used to look at bestiality porn, but actually fucking an animal is some sinful shit.

>>18279391
Yes. Mainly the smell, money, and future health risks.
>>
do girls really find dogs attractive to fuck?
>>
>>18280913
Where in the hell did you get this idea?
>>
>>18280920
from the thread
>>
How do I land a nice tall, sweet Dutch girl to marry?
>>
>>18280533
I think you should get her a thin band with just a single stone, or look at thinner bands than the ring you posted in general. She sounds minimalistic so go for quality over quantity. Any ideas for stones? Just diamond?
>>
>>18280707
Insanely hot
>>
>>18280943
Be Dutch yourself unless you're in Holland. In other countries we kind of stick to our own in our own communities.

And the language is ugly, why do you want to be around it? It took me years to shake it and adopt a local accent.
>>
Taylor Swift > Karlie Kloss
>>
>>18280870
Also being a 10/10 or having 100 charisma
>>
>>18280913
Human males just aren't keeping up with their standards.
>>
>>18280976
What about horses?
>>
>>18280982
Too big
>>
>>18280958
>why do you want to be around it?
The way Dutch people talk amuses me. Plus I like tall, busty cutey pies, biking, seafood, and pofertijes
>>
@girls

Would you regularly drink tea with and study with a guy you weren't interested in?
>>
Guys, does it matter if a girl has a slender waist and a nice WHR or not?

A whr of 0.69 or under, for instance. Something like that.
>>
>>18280793
I sure hope it's not.. Sweaty balls to the mouth doesn't sound pleasant.

>>18280913
Only after becoming desensitized of normie pr0n.
>>
Girls, why are some of you so friendly? A girl I barely know called me "amore". She probably does this to everyone, but it makes us desperate guys interpret it wrong.
>>
>>18281002
Yes, it is sexy.
>>
Is tinder really a dating app? I actually met this nice girl and we're getting along but I almost feel like I shouldn't ask her out?
>>
So. Girl coming over Saturday night to pregame with me even though I'm not going out with her, she knows I don't like bars. Should I assume she wants me to show her a good time so she opts out of going out entirely?
>>
>>18280995
Yes? Study is studying.

>>18281007
Do you want us to be mean instead?

>>18281018
it's more of a hookup app. Try using OkCupid or POF etc, you can make more comprehensive profiles and see how well you would click with people before talking to them.
>>
>>18281052
No, but do you need to be that friendly?
>>
>>18281052
This girl definitely isn't looking for hookups, I'm wondering if she's just trying to make friends.
>>
I met some girl that I think she's really really pretty in person. But I saw her facebook and noticed her profile photos are always quite unflattering. She's with her family in many but not all, but she picked photos were she's far from her best looking.
What would this mean? that she has high or low self esteem? that she doesn't care about her own looks or at least about her photos? that she feels she's always pretty regardless?

Idk why I'm wondering this, I guess it's just for the sake of psychology and understanding people. Yes I'm a stalker, yes I know it's bad to be a stalker.
>>
>>18281058
It's just how I am and some people are. Sorry.

>>18281059
If she didn't specify on her profile friends only, I would say she's looking for a date if she's not looking for a hookup. Why do you feel like you shouldn't ask her out?
>>
>>18281067
Because she seems nice but aside from a few compliments hasn't mentioned anything like that. Or maybe I'm as dense as a rock, idk.
>>
Guys,
I always got the impression some guys thought I was an easy catch because I was pretty but not too pretty. I've been pudgy my whole life (20-30 pounds overweight from regular BMI) and I come across a bit socially awkward. If a girl is pretty and has an obvious flaw like being chubby or socially awkward you don't see her as a "dime" or whatever, right?

I've been dedicated to working out and losing weight for the past few months. I am down to nearly 20 pounds and I am 10-12 pounds from a regular BMI. I am trying to get at a lower end range normal BMI. After that I will glam up my appearance with constant manicures, pedicures, heels, nice clothing, ect so I be more attractive basically.

Good idea?
>>
>>18281078
*so I can be
>>
Are girls actually attracted to a guy who disses his friends?

I ask this because I've been on the receiving end of these disses multiple times. Instances where a friend of mine who is usually cool will just start dissing me once there is a girl around.

It strikes me as so childish, not to mention downright mean. But are girls actually impressed by this shit?
>>
File: 20170501_205209_HDR[1].jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170501_205209_HDR[1].jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>18278849
hey women just wanted to know if im too ugly and if so what i should do to improve my looks. I've never been on a date or kissed and of course still a virgin at 22 now so any advice would be useful.
>>
>>18281094
Just very plain and fat.
Lose weight and go for equally plain women
>>
>>18281078
Good job on the weight loss. Keep it up.

No guy will care if a girl is socially awkward if she's hot.
>>
>>18281094
you are young. ofc you are ugly
>>
>>18281097
thanks ill keep that in mind
>>
>>18281078
Right.

Yes.

Do you want a 10/10 Chad Thundercock?
>>
>>18281074
Could be her waiting for you to ask her out. Complimenting you sounds like a good sign anon.

>>18281081
No. It's childish and I wouldn't date someone who does that kind of thing. Machismo bs.

>>18281094
Not ugly. You're cute and have potential. Lose some weight and try to clear up your acne a little. Maybe change up your hairstyle too, it looks flat.
>>
Been hanging out with this girl a lot lately

sends me this text out of nowhere

>Thanks for being such a good friend

How friendzoned am I?
>>
>>18281106
thanks yeah the hair is not my favorite i cut it for interview but the hairdresser fucked up and cut way too short. About the weight im also on that 80lbs down 40 or 50 to go
>>
>>18281081
Some are. some don't. If I was you- and you don't care about the girl- diss him back. If your "friend" wants to put you down in front of girls do the same. It will usually shut them up fast and make them think twice about doing it in the future.
>>
>>18281110
Congratulations on the weight anon! And yeah, try to go somewhere more reputable for hair cuts next time. More expensive but worth it imo. Do you have a hard time talking to girls? I dont believe your looks are the problem so I'm curious what is.
>>
>>18281121
no i really don't have issues with small talk its just the transition between small talk and more serious topics. i know its not my height or job, its like woman always see me as a nice friend or person but it never goes anywhere
>>
>>18281078
Honestly, yes. I deliberately go after what I perceive to be low hanging fruit because of terrible self esteem; you sound like you'd be the type for me to make a move on
>>
I need to go to bed, but my cat is sleeping on my chest. Wat do?
>>
I know this is kinda not a question you could give a real answer for but I'd like to just get an opinion. My ex gf who had dumped me a couple months ago has been all over the place and I don't get it. First she was saying sorry, then came the it's fine if you don't want to talk, then came her getting mad that I didn't want to talk, then I told her to leave me alone unless it's about getting back together. Now she will randomly text me saying "your cute" then throw a fit if I don't answer. Actually she "blocked my number" which idk if that's true nor do I care to test if it is. Then two days later added me on Snapchat and tried sending me a message and started following me in instagram. I have absolutely no idea what is going on but I just wanted to see if anyone else has had an experience like this or could give insight on why someone would act like this. If you need any other details just ask.
>>
>>18281131
It sounds like you're not leaving much of an impression, that's why it never goes deeper. What kind of things are you into?

>>18281148
Sleep with kot on chest
>>
When a girl says a relationship is "not that serious" and doesn't like using the terms bf/gf but we've gone on like 6+ dates is she just trying to keep herself distant?
Frankly i'd like a more normal relationship, but i'm wanting to go back on Tinder because i might as well play the field if she's gonna be like that

Thoughts?
>>
>>18281163
Honestly if I was in your position I would let her know that. If she has a problem with you playing the field then obviously it's more serious than she's letting on
>>
>>18281160
But this sofa isn't good for my neck.
>>
>>18281160
Um well im into classic auto mechanics and working on computers alwo a bit of gameing but never bring that up really. I like a lot of music and know quote a bit and im into science esspecially physics.
>>
>>18281165
I've made the joke a few times when we've been out that if this is going nowhere then i'm leaving and began to walk off, but she just laughs
Probably thinks it's a gag

I've been a bit clingy recentely since the only real "romance" i've had in the last few years is a couple of one nighters, so i need to cool it a bit on that front

So i'll give it until the end of the month, if no change then back to Tinder i guess
>>
>>18281078
Guys approach you less but if you plaster yourself with makeup too much you'll be back to "easy" beacuse you'll look like a party slut
>>
>>18281094
Super baby faced try to lose some weight and you'll be fine
>>
>>18281107
very. just ask her out and if she declines then move on.
>>
>>18281148
Its lillegal to disturb a sleeping cat
>>
>>18281154
She doesnt want to date you anymore but she still craves your attention. never acknowledge her or validate this behavior ever
>>
File: 1396563343261.jpg (10KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
1396563343261.jpg
10KB, 221x228px
Girls, if you're dating a guy who as far as you know is straight and found out he's actually been with guys in the past (as a bottom) how would you feel?
>>
>>18281163
If she doesnt want to take the relationship seriously then use her for sex until you get someone that wants what you want
>>
>>18280441
When he was what could be considered a teenager he started humping everything and sticking his nose into people's crotches.

One evening I had just broken up with a boyfriend and was feeling alone and depressed, sad and horny. I was on the couch in a towel watching tv and drinking a bit. He came along and stuck his nose in there.

Before it used to really bother me and I would slap his face away if whenever he did it. But like I said, I was alone, depressed, sad, horny and a bit drunk and he was showing me affection.

He started licking me (it felt a lot better than when any of my previous boyfriends had done it) and I just stopped caring and let him do it. After a while he started humping the air while he was doing it so I just thought fuck it and pulled him onto me.

It was really good. It might have been the taboo factor of it but I let him do it again the next evening and it soon became a regular thing.

He gets into it too. I've taken to putting socks on his front paws so he doesn't scratch me, but he still humps things if I don't fuck him for a while and he still sticks his nose in peoples crotches all the time.

>>18280390
>>18280393
>>18280405
>>18280440
>>18280463
>>18280487
>>18280504
>>18280907
Okay, I won't tell him. I don't think I could stop though. I get much more of a thrill from fucking a dog than a person.

If I ever changed my mind for whatever reason, how is it best to go about bringing up unspeakable fetishes with a guy?

Should I make a deal with him where I'll do his deepest, darkest fetish with him if I can tell him mine? There isn't much I wouldn't be willing to try.
>>
>>18281184
What is slutty makeup to guys? Blue eyeliner, lavender eyeshadow, cat eye makeup, ect applied tastefully really enhances my features but a lot of guys get the wrong idea about this.
>>
>>18281268
Slutty make-up is just whenever i notice your make-up before your actual eyes make-up is suppose to show off your features not enhance them or take draw any attention.
>>
>>18281246
But can you take the knot?
>>
>>18281246
what. the fuck.
you're a sick person
>>
>>18281268
Thats like, standard issue slutty scene girl make up
>>
>>18281246
there is no man on the face of the planet that would be ok with you fucking a dog. if you told me you had fucked a dog in the past i would want nothing to do with you. that's fucking horrible
you need to
1: stop fucking your poor dog
2: never EVER tell anyone about this. ever.
>>
>>18281246
How long have you known him? Im not sure if "i'll show you mine if you show me yours" if youre almost guaranteed to win
>>
>>18281346
I've known him about a year. We've been dating 3 months next week.

>>18281314
What's wrong with it?The dog can't consent verbally but his actions can imply consent.

When I open the drawer I keep his socks him he'll come and sit nicely in front of me and let me put the socks on him. The only other time he sits nicely is when he's waiting to be fed.

If I stick my ass in the air or lie on the back in front of him he doesn't need any encouragement to start licking me or mount me.

That seems like consent to me. It's not like I'm forcing him to do it. If he doesn't like it he wouldn't do it.
>>
>>18281359
>What's wrong with it
Fucking animals is immoral. But whatever, it's your life and your dog enjoys it. I would tell your boyfriend only about the first time being drunk and letting your dog lick you. Don't let him know you let the dog fuck you. Just say you were drunk and kind of enjoyed it. Gauge his reaction to that and if he seems ok with it you can tell him the rest .

Who knows, his darkest fetish could be watching you fuck the dog.
>>
>>18281314
>There is no man on the face of the planet who would be okay with you fucking a dog
It's definitely a gross fetish, but this is not even somewhat true. There are plenty of equally strange guys who get off on women fucking animals.
>>
I'm developing a crush on a close female friend. Known her for 2 and a half years roughly. Started chatting every day the past month or so.

She's 26, I'm 23. I'm of the opinion it's one sided due to the level of comfort with each other we share. She's single and I've never known her to have a partner since I've met her. She mentions it occasionally.

I think it's best I try to kill the feelings, but I want to do so without losing the friendship. How do I go about doing this?
>>
>>18281382
Why? Sounds like you two are a match?
>>
how true is the meme where a lot of girls with dogs have done something sexually with the dog i used to think it was a meme but now im not so sure reading this? asking for a friend...
>>
>>18281393
100%
>>
>>18281228
That's actually a brutal, but smart, idea
Thanks
>>
>>18281391
Because when I get feelings like these for someone I tend to go blind to the things I don't want to see. It's a flaw that carries risk in situations like these. I have very few properly close friends, and the idea of losing one because I acted like a love-struck dipshit scares the fuck out of me. I don't even know how I would approach it.
>>
How do I tell my boyfriend that I like his small dick without coming off like I have a small penis humiliation fetish?
>>
>>18281411
How small is it?
>>
>>18281413
on the large side of 3 inches
>>
File: 1463982762389.jpg (35KB, 638x472px) Image search: [Google]
1463982762389.jpg
35KB, 638x472px
>>18281418
jesus the average guy is almost double that
>>
>>18281411
Just tell him it's the perfect size for you. Or you could just tell him you love his dick without mentioning that it's small
>>
>>18281420
some people have to get the short end of the stick
>>18281422
i tell him that I like his dick, but I think he doesnt take it seriously because hes insecure about it or he thinks im just saying it to pity him
>>
>>18278849
Why would a girl that I used to be really close with that cut contact with me for a couple years and then find me again years later even though she has a bf now
>>
>>18281411
Oh boy as someone whos suffered from penis insecurity im a professional on this. You can start by being very specific about what you like about his penis dont say "its perfect" or anything like that it will be more believable if you give him details. If youre into cock worship you should give him very slow sensual oral with lots of kissing. Remind him often that you love ALL of him. If hes a more open and honest person about his feelings ask him why he feels that way. As long as youre reassuring and firm on shutting down his insecurity it will eventually go away
>>
>>18281446
Because she misses you
>>
>>18281459
thanks dude
>>
>>18280730
Don't wanna say anything that will trigger instability.. she seems to be interested.. but how interested really if she isn't writing to you to make it perfectly clear(?)

I'd be on pause about it too so..

Well no, I'd probably say some shit and fear I'd fuck it up, then probably NOT fuck it up, but get so excited about the possibility of it working, that I may fuck it up unintentionally because of exitement..
>>
>>18281473
excitement*
>>
>>18281469
Try your best to be patient with him it takes awhile to unlearn ONLY 12 INCH DICKS CAN SATISFY A WOMEN AND ANYTHING LESS IS NOTHING!!! you should also encourage him to stay away from porn its poison on your self-esteem.
>>
>>18281535
>>18281535
>>18281535
NEW
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.