[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asexualism.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170422-175002.jpg (332KB, 1060x1417px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170422-175002.jpg
332KB, 1060x1417px
I'm afraid my boyfriend is an asexual. I say this as I am half naked after i gave him a full boner while talking and hugging and rubbing against him and he interrupts this for me get him something and tries to distract me with changing the subject. Im now just sitting at the end of the bed and he couldnt care less. This happens so often that I have this specific pain in my stomach that I feel every time he just turns me down. We barely bang and I need it so badly. He finds me beautiful and is the perfect boyfriend otherwise but when it comes to sex it's just awkward and hard to initiate. I love him completely and would never cheat on him If he really is what can i do? Advice?
>>
Rub mayonnaise all over yourself and sing his favorite song
>>
the way you feel is normal. I'm not sure how you got to a point where you want to have sex with him but he doesn't want to have sex with you and you can't quite determine what's going on. that's pretty dysfunctional.

eh this will work itself out somehow, though. try talking to him about how you feel. some people are too afraid of being confrontational. speak up about your needs, and make your questions heard.
>>
That guy looks familiar. Do you have another picture?
>>
>girls out there want to bang chubby banjo playing guys with hairy forearms and shitty beards
>no girls want to bang me

wth
>>
>>18278599
He's Barry from gamegrumps.
>>
>>18278560
I told him my concerns and we have great sex right after then it returns to this awfulness.
>>
>>18278607
>Reverse Image Search
0 Results
Doesn't look like "Barry from gamegrumps"
>>
>>18278600
Yes we exist. Sorry we haven't met buddy.
>>
>>18278613
Just Google search Barry kramer.
>>
>>18278619
This isn't Barry.
>>
>>18278555
>>18278599
>>18278600
>>18278607
>>18278613
Guys this is an advice thread don't be a dick.
Op I'm sorry you feel this way, I hope things work out. It seems like the only way you can work things out (if at all) is by talking about it with him. Be very cautious though. I dealt with an asexual ex who denied it at every turn. Eventually we split but my only regret was not sitting down and talking about it in depth.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170502-022620.png (790KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170502-022620.png
790KB, 1080x1920px
>>18278629
Yes as posted by the official game grumps Instagram now shut the fuck up
>>
>>18278638
You fucking follow game grumps faggot. You're the only faggot on 4chan that knows this shit. Kill yourself.
>>
>>18278643
>/b/
>>
>>18278549

How long have you been together? ARE you beautiful, or does he say you're beautiful (meaning, have you put on weight, cut all of your hair off, stopped wearing makeup, dressing boring)?

I don't say this to be mean. It's important to remain attractive though, and not just expect your boyfriend to be a fleshy sybian. I know it's been sold to you that men want to fuck all the time and can barely prevent themselves from thinking about getting a boner and fucking every time they're around anything with a vagina, much less that they're not fighting for it every minute, but it doesn't work that way for everyone.

Sure, you can get a boner to show up, but it's like a woman getting wet when she doesn't actually want to... that's a physical trigger, not a functional mindset for sex.
>>
>>18278630
You're right. I guess I'm just afraid of the outcome. I blame myself far too often but that leads to nothing. Thanks anon.
>>
>>18278645
I'm not egotistical but I am very attractive. I'm the type that wants to satisfy my partner whenever I can. I broke alot of hearts by starting this relationship a year ago. But now that I'm caught in this I just don't know what to do. I get that a boner doesnt mean sex every time but it's literally every night and he is clearly turned on but it seems like he gets nervous and turns me down.
>>
>>18278549
Try talking to him without being condescending about it. Don't pressure him.
>>
>>18278643
It ain't even spring, yet i smell the sweet stench of summer
>>
>>18278614
stop it. you're not funny.
>>
>>18278549
This thread went to shit sorry op. I wish you the best in your relationship.
>>
He looks like an autistic faggot. Dump him and find yourself a trap, get that sweet sweet boi pussy
>>
>>18278651
Why don't you talk to him? Fucking jesus.
>>
>>18278549
>full boner
Fake and gay
>>
>>18278645

Gotcha. I'll take you at face value. It sounds like a really shitty situation. Does he maybe jerk off too much?

Otherwise I don't have many answers.
>>
>>18278549
>male has boner, but refuses to put it in his gfs vagina

Reasons?
>abused at childhood
>raised by single mother
>super insecure
>faps too much
>sex is very tiresome for him
>you are starfish
>some mental issue like depression
>scared of pregnancy
>plays sone bullshit mental experiment with you

Free tip:
Realize that sex compatibility is as important as his other personal characteristics. Relationship where one craves sex but is constantly deniwd turns onto hell eventually.

Solution?
Ask him why doesnt he want to put his penis into you. Be as direct as possible. It is very hard to hurt males feelings in thos regard. Even if you make him cry, he wont accuse you of abuse and rape.

If he will play dumb, blackmail him. Demand at least X times sex per some time period or you will break up. If he cares about you, some compromise will be found. Of not, you know what to do.

Good luck op.
>>
>>18278549
Are you a hambeast? Honest question
>>
was he sick?
>>
>>18278608
then address that
and it still doesn't sound like you know why

"if she ain't suckin yo dick, she's suckin someone else's dick, charrles."

either that or there's just no desire to fuck, which is completely unrelatable to me. even with low libido I'd rather have someone suckle my limp dick for six hours than not have sex. it's absolutely baffling to me.

so yeah I wouldn't
>relate to a low sex drive person
or
>trust a woman that didn't want to fuck as my monogamous gf
>>
File: Fart-now-loading-Cancel.jpg (36KB, 600x502px) Image search: [Google]
Fart-now-loading-Cancel.jpg
36KB, 600x502px
250#'s
5'6
Who wouldn't want to fuck that?
>>
this sounds like there is a problem with the relationship. I like to get around, as much as the next guy, but I have definitely turned down sex when it seemed like the aftermath would be too much to deal with. I used to date a girl I had a very difficult relationship with, and sometimes if felt better to put a little distance between us.

Sex isn't just sex. its emotional intimacy, as well. sometimes, I just don't want to get tangled up with a person, like that. if you guy is getting erections, you know there is no physical problem, and not much of a mental problem, either. Not sure, but don't asexual people not get physically aroused? The fact that you two can have great sex means that he knows how to please you, and can do it when he really wants to. He just doesn't want to.

you need to find out why. be as patient, and neutral as possible. guys love dissecting problems, as long as there is no emotional whiplash hanging over them. Men have feelings as intense as women, we just don't deal with them as well. shit hurts, and its easier to bury them than to eat a pint of ice cream and cry it out. You have to stay as cool as possible and try to keep the pressure off. if he loves you, then he wants you to know whatever he is dealing with.

if not... eh... that is not a problem for anonymous strangers on the internet.
>>
>>18278549
Am I your boyfriend? This sounds like me
>>
>How long have you been together?
Have you answered this and I can't find it in the thread?

Piggy backing off of others, if this is a long relationship potential reasons
>boredom
>he has lost interest in it with you for whatever reason
if he actually changes subjects he might just be mad at you for something

Short relationship reasons
>he's just generally awkward
>he's inexperienced
>he's fearful to take initiative

asexual is different then this. You would know straight off if he was asexual.
>>
>>18278549
idk OP. ever tried talking to him?
>>
Have you asked him why yet?
>>
>>18281225
Actually OP's bf sounds textbook ace.

Asexuals put out a lot in the beginning of a relationship because they feel like they have to but (like everyone else) when they get more comfortable stop doing what they don't really wanna do.

Asexuals can have good sex and get physically aroused. Some even seek sex out.

The only thing aces don't do is experience sexual attraction.

OP, if you think your bf may be ace then you should bring it up. But regardless, if sex is important for you and he isn't meeting your needs then you may need to accept the possibility that you two are just incompatible.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.