[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the universal cutoff for when you should move out of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1493688854202.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493688854202.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
What is the universal cutoff for when you should move out of your parents house?

I'm 22 and still live with my parents and hate it. No wonder I'm still a kissless virgin. If I was a girl I wouldn't be attracted to myself!!
>>
File: images-4.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>18278322
probably about 25 mate , cut yourself some slack and relax for a few years you've got time
>>
>>18278333
hey I'm turning 25 this year and I still don't want to move out, even though I could easily pay for it
why is this bad
>>
>>18278322
Why don't you move, then?
>>
>>18278371
No, if you provide (rent, pay cell, pay cable, etc)
>>
>>18278379
i pay my own cell and help out with groceries and house/yard work
the mortgage is paid off, why would I pay rent, the purpose is to avoid all those expenses
>>
>>18278322
It's okay as long as it comes to the point where they're living with you.
>>
It's fine if you've got other things going on and you're saving your money. The only people who are going to put you down for having a bunch of cash socked away are basic bitches who will just drain you dry anyway.

Do you have a job? If yes, you are ok. If you are a NEET then you're fucked, but it's not because you live with your folks.

You SHOULD move out of your parent's house just to see what it's like and understand what it means to live on your own.
>>
I left at 24 wish i left sooner. My mates dad told him 28 he needs to be gone. And my mates family were pretty fair.
>>
>>18278322
It's harder than ever to get out on your own, anon. Take your time to build up your savings. I'm married, have a son, working 40 hours a week, and I still have trouble making ends meet. You are still young, it's ok get out there and date while still living at home.
>>
>>18278411
I have $35k at 22 invested though. Is that enough? How much do I need?
>>
>>18278322

>universal cut off
>implying

pls kill self
>>
>>18278416
A down payment on a house is not a bad investement. Lots of areas have first-time email owner programs to help out with that. Ultimately, it's better than dumping money into an apartment.
>>
>>18278439
*first time home owner
>>
I think the big Q is if you're working towards something.

I'm 24. I still live with my parents, because I started late with college. I don't really feel bad about it, but I probably would if I had a regular source of income instead or was just a neet.
>>
>>18278439
no it fucking isn't
a single guy doesn't need to be stuck with a $250k piece of plywood shit in the suburbs with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with front/back yards and be liable for every appliance pump and pipe fitting that breaks in it

renting still sucks and that's why I don't want to move out from my parent's house
it's pants on head retarded
>>
>>18278464
>$250k
LOL

I'm in canada. Bump that up to $800k for a piece of shit with paperwalls
>>
If your 22 and you want to move out. Want finxial independence. Aren't sure what you want to do with your life, and want to stop being a "Kissless Virgin" then join the Army... Just a thought. I did it at 17 and I'm only 4 years from retiring at 37, married 2 kids, awesome house on 5 acres, two cars the whole nine. Plus I've been all over the country and world... Just a thought!
>>
Not OP but how do you have a gf or fugg while living with parents? Where can I sex?

It's the only reason why I'd want my own place right now.
>>
>>18278322
Because responsibilities and a job feel so much better than pissing your life away.
>>
>>18278476
>t. some goon who's working on grabbing those little twinks/creampuffs who's bodies weren't built for this kind of shit.
I'm onto you, pally.
Ever since the 80's the army is shit.
>>
>>18278479
I used to have sex before either a girlfriend or I had moved out of our parents' house. Used to do it in the girlfriend's room, in the living room at my parents after they went to bed, in the pool, in a car, and even at the house a gf was house-sitting. Get creative. There's plenty of places.
>>
>What is the universal cutoff for when you should move out of your parents house?
When you can afford to without having to live paycheck to paycheck and have stable finances for the foreseeable future.

>I'm 22 and still live with my parents and hate it. No wonder I'm still a kissless virgin.
I assure you, the fact that you live at home is not why you're a kissless virgin. There are teenagers out there who are sexually active despite living at home. Grow the fuck up and accept that you're not someone girls want to date, and then try and improve yourself. Blaming women is not going to help you, and it's just going to make you even less desirable.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.