[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have feelings for my friend that wants to be a FWB. I like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: crappy-valentines-hans-solo.jpg (21KB, 550x299px) Image search: [Google]
crappy-valentines-hans-solo.jpg
21KB, 550x299px
I have feelings for my friend that wants to be a FWB.

I like him and I want to hang out with him still, but it always ends up sexual and I can't handle it emotionally.

Do I have to end this friendship?
Is there a way to salvage it?
>>
>>18278301
Nope youve already spread your legs and lost his respect. You are basically a cum rag to him now. End friendship and find someone who loves you back, without sex
>>
>>18278306
I don't want romance, I want friendship
>>
You don't need to end the friendship, and don't listen to anybody who says "he lost respect for you, you're just a worthless cum receptacle lol." That's how jaded assholes on 4chan think, it's not how everybody thinks.

Honestly it doesn't have to be any more complicated than telling him "I still have feelings for you and I don't think this FWB thing is good for me. Can we just go back to being friends?"
>>
>>18278323
Do you think he'd be able to avoid getting sexual with me when we hang out one-on-one?
>>
>>18278343
if hes not a dope he'll accept that
>>
>>18278312
Then stop fucking him.
>>
>>18278323
Have you ever actually done that with someone? Because I have. Its awkward as fuck being the one without feelings for the other person and the friendship will die because of that. So whats the point of making yourself look like an ass? This persons feelings arent magically going to stop because theyre friends either. Just fucking stupid lol
>>
>>18278343
What this guy said.
>>18278356

I can't really answer that without knowing him, dude. If he's a remotely decent guy he will. Just make sure you communicate clearly, don't expect him to read your mind. Tell him some form of "I just want to hang out as friends. I don't want to do anything sexual with you." If he doesn't respect that ... you really don't want him for a friend anyway, trust me.
>>
I was in this situation a year ago so I get how you're feeling
If you don't want a relationship, ask to be friends because it doesn't feel right for you. He'll most likely lose interest if he's a piece of shit and your feelings for him will disappear quickly from lack of contact.
I spent 3 years going after the guy I liked and I later found out he'd been seeing 5 other girls at the same time. The situation was fucked up but I don't speak to him anymore and I felt a lot clearer when I got rid of him
>>
>>18278370
I'm presuming he already knows she has feelings for him. If he doesn't, she doesn't have to say the "I still have feelings for you" part.

And yeah, I've been in situations like this - not exactly, but similar enough. It doesn't have to be that awkward. When everybody involved is an adult there's no reason to get hung up on an unrequited crush. Crushes come and go, it's not a big deal.
>>
>>18278381
>still
I never had feelings for him until now, because I just got out of a relationship a few months ago and I'm a little fragile right now

We only slept together twice and we cuddled, which ended up kinda fucking me up a little. Mostly the cuddling.

>>18278380
I know he's sleeping with one other girl and I feel jealous already, which sucks
>>
>>18278393
Silly question, but do you know for a fact he doesn't feel the same way? If he did, would you be interested in a relationship with him?

As a dude, in general, if I like you enough to be good friends with you, and think you're hot/cute/whatever enough to fuck, I probably would at least be open to the idea of a relationship with you.
>>
>>18278433
He's explicitly said only casual relationships and he's definitely pursuing another girl
>>
>>18278446
so uhhh any additional input?
>>
>>18278380
>He'll most likely lose interest if he's a piece of shit

Why does that make him a piece of shit? If the relationship is sexual and she cuts him off he is going to be hurt by that and need her out of his life to get over it.
>>
>>18278446
What does casual dating even mean?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.