[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FWB is thicc af, but not very confident. She feels likes she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1487467225018.jpg (26KB, 1114x1172px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487467225018.jpg
26KB, 1114x1172px
FWB is thicc af, but not very confident. She feels likes she's too fat. How do I make her feel more secure besides sex? Cause I dunno, her lack of confidence is becoming somewhat of a turn-off outside of casual sex.
>>
perhaps commitment
>>
>>18278255
How the fuck is fwb such a common thing here? Fucking degenerates.
>>
What do you mean by commitment?
>>
>>18278352
I think he means maybe create an emotional bond, so she opens up to you more
>>
>>18278625
Of course that's not what they meant, they meant a committed relationship. Obviously.
>>
>>18278633
i think they meant committed like they commit to go on a diet together.
>>
File: 1493419895674.jpg (57KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493419895674.jpg
57KB, 1080x1080px
>>18278255
How thick are we talking here? Any pics?

And I been there bro, used to have a fwb that had(and most likely still has) body issues. She looked great but she thought otherwise. She also had a few small scars on her body from previous surgeries and was self-consious about those too. When I saw them I internally laughed because they were so small you hardly even noticed. Told her they were fine and if anything you wouldn't notice unless she pointed it out.

The best you can do is reassure her she ain't bad looking and if anything that she is fucking hot. And if that ain't enough, compare her to axtual fat and obese hambeasts so she can see she is more than fine and if anything above average.

Pic related, how she kind of looked.
>>
>>18278647
That's what a moron would think
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.