[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lonely Only Child

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I'm a 27 year old female who has been in a relationship for 7 years. My boyfriend has an older brother and a younger sister. I am an only child and have started seeing the effects that this has had on me. I have social anxiety, I don't know how to let go of grudges and I don't understand sibling relationships. I feel irrationally threatened by his sister. I need help, I'm afraid this will tear us apart :(
>>
What's the issue with his sisters? Are they aggressive towards you? Or are you unfamiliar with their closeness?
>>
I am incredibly jealous of her. She's very beautiful, very fit, earns a lot of money and everyone likes her. I think it comes back down to my low self esteem and worrying that my boyfriend will fall out of love with me. I feel like if he is used to these exceptional women in his life, then I can't meet those standards. She has always been lovely to me.
>>
>>18278269
Yeah I dont think its you being a lonely child. I think the reason you dislike her might be that she's better than you. Shit happenes famalam
>>
>>18278269
learn from her and let it rub off on you rather than rub you up the wrong way. she's his sister for chrissake, not the competition.
>>
>>18278269
Calm your tits ma'am.if she's okay with you it all good. Make a good relationship with her and she might improve you guys relationship. You could learn from her like
>>18278357 say..
>>
you are just insecure about yourself. Very insecure.

My GF is the same, she has a brother though and I am looking for ways I can help her with.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.