[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepy or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1493260492083.gif (839KB, 517x597px) Image search: [Google]
1493260492083.gif
839KB, 517x597px
I need to know if adding this girl to Facebook is creepy.

>Girl comes on to me at bar last night
>Asks my friend and I if we have any cards and wanna play drinking games
>We go out there and she starts to show interest in me
>She's way drunk
>Eventually "exchange numbers"
>Her friend that she hasn't known for a long time (they met in a meetup.com group, she just moved here) wants to leave
>My friend wants to leave
>She asks if I'll drive her home, I say yeah
>We spend the next 45 minutes together, basically like a date
>Have great conversation, she asks three times on the ride if we've exchanged numbers, I assure we have
>Hug and let her walk into her house
>Today, go to text her
>In her drunkenness she accidentally copied and pasted another person's number into the text message she opened
>It's my dad's best friend's son that I had to call a couple of months back but whose number I don't have saved
>Creepily use my Google-fu to track down her name and eventually Facebook
>We have no mutual friends or anything

So the only way I can contact her now is if I add her to Facebook which I very creepily attained. She either just copied a random number in my phone to give me a fake number, or just somehow fucked up because she was drunk. If it weren't for her asking so many times if I got her number, AND asking me to drive her home, I'd assume she wanted to give me a fake number. Should I add her so I can message her, or just hope I run into her again one day?
>>
>>18278093
Not creepy, she asked mulitple times if she'd given you her number.

It would only be creepy if you got pushy on demanding to get to know her, merely knowing how to find an avenue of contact via facebook is completely normal in the modern world.

And if she takes offense and deletes her facebook/manages it with more consciousness, so much the better for all parties. Except Zuckerberg, but fuck Zuckerberg.
>>
send banal message and see what happens. forget the creep thing, it's like a dark cloud. people do talk to each other or find each other online as you know, without sinister intent.
>>
>>18278399

Well I have to add her as a friend for her to see my message, otherwise it'll get filtered.
>>
>>18278406
The worst that could happen is she won't accept.

This is your second thread about this chick. You're already overthinking this.
>>
>>18278093
you posted this yesterday and left out she had been drinking for 8 hours. doubt she'll even remember you
>>
>>18278093
What's creepy is you asking if she is and having this essay about it.

If she's creepy, why do you care? Don't hang out with her then.
>>
>>18278093
Just tell her that she gave you her name last night
>>
I would say let it slide. Be honest with yourself, you don't really want to try with her. drunk girls are a big fat do not want and it is *always* awkward to try and meet up after the bar if both of you weren't fully sober that night.

It's a good sign that a random girl would come on to you, though.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.