[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help, my GF is a lazy fuck but expects shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: 1428429059001.jpg (223KB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1428429059001.jpg
223KB, 1000x1334px
Was on here a few months ago & got btfo on my thread without any actual advice but I wanted to give it another go:

Gf & I of 3 years have gone through some shit but are still strong but after getting pilled through the past few months, I've stop playing with jew apps and deleted all my accounts to save time and run my business for hopes of a better future.

My gf is basically parasitically attached to me at the hip even though when I even ask for space she is so fucking quick to be defensive when it's "coincidentally" when I'm looking at my phone so she's been thinking I'm talking to someone else.

I've been trying to open her fucking eyes to see that she's better of using her time to better her life rather than distract herself AND me with having to look at her phone at kindergartners that know how to spell their own name in 'Murica like it's a unicorn....Every time I try to shut down her bullcrap of time wasting tabloid bullcrap, she literally acknowledges what I say and how I feel against this shit and in less than 2 hours, she's back to showing me videos and having a cunt fit when I give her the cold shoulder to get work done.

But here I am, like a faggot paying for her car and phone bill while she sits on her ass and doesn't reach out to get clients for the job she swears she's so good at (No money in at all and she was cleared for her job 2 months ago)

I'm just super fucking tired and don't understand how people want to be heard but then bitch the second they, themselves, have to listen for once.

What the hell do I do? Do I give this another go or just bail. I've been trying to get her to work or at least work out since for months she's been frumpy about her weight and always complaining about it as if she's fishing for compliments while my cock gets hard from gifs of Lucia Wilde and this bitch is still scrolling on her phone as I type this very sentence.

Find it hilarious she sends me pics of engagement photos like she's worthy. LOL
>>
bail as fast as you can. sounds like you two are at completely different places in your lives . you sound like an adult and she sounds like a child
>>
>>18278029
I'm 9 months older than her....fuuuuck me, desu.

I wasted so much time...my gut has been telling me that. She was a 2nd grade teacher's assistant and sometimes got pissed when I asked if she wanted more out of life and she literally told me, she has this job as a filler until she gets married.

Made $13K a year and said she was successful.

I worked part-timish and brought in $85K....

Should have never answered that CL ad. How do I do it guys.

I'm on my way to get a ton of money and don't want this bitch anywhere near my shit until I boot her.
>>
>>18278021
Wait, so what does she do? I don't understand. She's on her phone all the time, looking at what?

I'm just curious, because you lost me on the kids spelling their own name and unicorn in murica part.

It sounds like you already decided to drop her dude. What's keeping you? Why haven't you already?
>>
>>18278021

I didn't read your post.

Break up with her. Sort your life out, mate. This is /adv/, not your diary.
>>
>>18278043
Right now she doesn't do anything. I paid for a seminar thing for her to get certified for a lucrative job for finance & helping people which was the roadblock she was having finding work and she's still sitting on her ass.

We both smoke cannabis and I'm still waiting up at 6am to check the market, talk to clients, and water the garden of vegetables in the back since I'm trying to be a bit self-sustaining (something she's super into but hasn't once woken up on her own...she gets paranoid when I get up to piss, thinking I'm texting a bitch and it gets really annoying having to repeat myself over and over and waste time to pander to someone who can't even keep their shit together.

Her TA job she had, I actually spent time out of my day dropping her off and picking her up like a fucking child, just to head to work and then come back home and see dishes in the sink in standing water but has an excuse ready as to why she over slept and there's no dinner made but the TV's on with reruns of The Office on Netflix.

Who just wastes their day like that?

She looks at Pinterest stuff, houses to buy KEK (with what money?), news stories of kids in school doing (((adorable))) things that she swears I have to stop and look at.

Every. Two. Minutes. I timed it once and lost my shit on her.

How do I pay all your bills, remind you do fucking breath, and you have the nerve to keep saying I love you like a parrot for your own insecurity.

What's keeping me is the hassle of breaking up, blah blah blah and the fact that I really did think she was the "one" but she's not stepping up and how many hints can you miss if EVERYONE is trying to hint at it?
>>
>>18278069
YOURE BEING USED. GET OUT NOW. SHE IS A LEECH. SHE IS WORRIED ABOUT YOU TEXTING SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE SHE IS WORRIED ABOUT LOSING HER LIFELINE. GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT. SEROIUSLY KICK HER OUT RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>>
>>18278069

Did you just come here to complain or can we help you with something?
>>
>>18278077
I was seeing as to what I should do and my gut was leaning towards staying since she does have great qualities but I don't get why she's just waiting and waiting but doesn't want to actually put in the work.

A few people have said I should dip so this post isn't in vain....
>>
>>18278083
well what are the positives? whats so good about her that youre willing to put up with this shit
>>
>>18278083

>I was seeing as to what I should do

Break up with her.

Glad we could clear that up for you. Thanks for coming by.

/thread
>>
>>18278069
Okay, I see now. I didn't get the "stopping to show you videos" part, before.

See, my girlfriend does this sort of thing too, but you know what a key difference is? She works for her half of everything and contributes exactly 50% to everything in our household.

Your girlfriend seems to think that she can just sort of rely on you to do that sort of stuff for her, and it will all just get done. Has she addressed this in the past? What is her half of the reasoning?

(Sometimes I really wish we could get both halves of the story in these sort of threads, so we can hear shit like, "Yeah, Anon pays for everything, but two years ago he started crying during sex and making me fuck him with a strap on. Or whatever stuff she could say about our friend here.)
>>
>>18278086
She swears she gets the whole shadow gov't shit but keep playing candy crush like games about home decor.

It's honestly been a lot of negatives outweighing the good and that's where I'm at a crossroad with the situation.

She's stayed with me through some police shit but I don't think I would have even gotten myself into shit if it wasn't a cry for help for feeling so trapped.

Her excuse for not cleaning up the room & doing laundry as often as a normie should is because the dresser is broken and she's waiting for a new one before she can move clothes around and hang stuff up.

Haven't been able to take care of my car registration and another obligation b/c of this bitch and she hasn't once offered to step up and help out so I'm kind of done at this point.

This would relationship seems immature but I've never seen this level of degen be so stealthy. She's gained like 15-20 lbs (honestly more) since we got together and her self-esteem is just there....

Just typing this is reminding me of the shit so I don't know, I'd rather make a level headed decision then an impulsive one.

Appreciate your words, anons.
>>
>>18278100
Is she physically worth it? What does she look like?

Post pics.
>>
>>18278110
this. pics.
>>
>>18278092
Hahaha! I lost man, I did text a chick a year ago just talking and didn't pursue because there really wasn't the point.

/pol/ has got be looking at "women" differently. I need substance since these bitches can catfish any guy.

She's definitely been relying on me these past few months for a lot of things...this lead to me being evicted out of my apartment and she swears it was me flirting and not focusing on work.

I've talked about needing her to really step up but I don't see anything until after a week and that's happened 8 times already...I've been gaslit before to make my facts seem more paranoia and that I shouldn't be wondering such things.

I'm just done with these cunts in my generation to be honest...might travel after I lose this free loader.
>>
>>18278088
Appreciate it. I'm going for it this weekend so she can get her shit.
>>
>>18278110
>>18278112
>>18278120
Convenient that he has to go right after pics are requested.

He's dodging something. She's either 10/10 or a hambeast.
>>
>>18278112
I'm not really comfortable with that...I don't think I'm attracted to her anymore because of this laziness shit she's been doing. It's like jabba begging for sex in my opinion. I like chicks with fucking purpose man with a hot bod to match. I can't put a ring on promises. Fuck this social norm of just settling for these frumpy chicks and we have to be beard wielding alphas.

Sure thing, Lena Dunham.

She's not fat at all. Like Venti chick but a bit bigger.
>>
>>18278125
HAHA! I'm still here man. Just don't want to share photos man. I'm not trying to get this rolling. Just advice from dudes who were in my position and to see what they did if they stayed and how to finish her if I break up with her.
>>
>>18278140
I know, and a pic wouldn't help us in your decision, either. I just wanted to fap to a stranger's GF, dude.

Good luck with dealing with her. Honestly, I would just calmly tell her all the things you told us, probably in a nicer way, and calmly tell her to get her things and leave if she's not going to make an effort to change.

Honestly, if she's as bad as you say, it can only help her realize how much of a wet fart she's being.
>>
>>18278147
Thank you brother. God bless for the laughs and advice guys. If you see me on the news...

Delete my browser history. A lot of donkey shows go down in Mexico.

Praise Kek and keep having faggots like me live a better life.
>>
>here I am, like a faggot paying for her car and phone bill

can i ask why?

married man here, she pays her own fucking bills
>>
>>18278153
How did you get her to do that? How do you train your Pokemon? Damn...

I just offered to help but since I haven't seen her do anything or see a return and not even offering to help when I'm in a bind is actually deafening.

She's not a clutch person at all as much as she swears she is. I have to say something multiple times because of her memory that she remembers to use as an excuse rather than just trying.

If people give a fuck, they'll make time to definitely try and change. I have, not for her, just to be a better space of life and I've seen how much more content and humble I am and BAM, work just keeps flowing in.

Her on the other hand,

Watches Judge Judy and The Office all day while scrolling through and mentions things to buy never once offering to look for work until I give her that "What makes you any different than the basic bitches I've mentioned I hate so much?"

At least they're in a club working for their fatherless baby....kek :P

I'm going to take anon's advice and sit her down for the final countdown and let her know what's going down if she doesn't try and change.
>>
>>18278021
It seems that somehow you are a good couple but she was brainwashed or cant handle the society, maybe anons should post things that never worked and get a real answer.
She needs something to fight for....talk to her parents
Oh sorry i couldnt read "we both smoke cannabis"...you helped her to become trashier. Grats anon women arent made like us and most of them cant handle all that pampering
>>
>>18278164
>How did you get her to do that?

well i just--

>I just offered to help

don't do that
>>
>>18278168
And let the dead space fill with awkwardness because you know the 7D chess game these bitches play waiting for us to jump on a grenade they cooked and threw themselves?

Whew...I'll give it a go.
>>
>>18278164
i talked to my wife about this (because it's hilarious) and she laughed at you and said you deserve it. don't get into a serious relationship with a girl you don't respect.

your desire to be a financial caretaker for your girl is noble and right, but you're not supposed to be le white knight for any girl who fucks you, you're supposed to be le white knight for a girl who's going to be your m'lady.

come on son
>>
>>18278166
That's what I've been thinking but she keeps hinting at a ring & kids, etc all that and has for a while but I just don't see it yet.

She was with someone for 7 years before me and he was a fat mexican loser sooooooo I know she upgraded. This she feels so high school it's annoying.

And she's the one who smoked pot before I did. I was against it and she didn't tell me for months for fear I'd be pissed but it hasn't affected me. I smoke but actually get work done with or without it.

I'm confused how people can be so high all the time even when not smoking...maybe I just don't care about the research to back up an excuse she uses as well.

It's like having a tiny dog rather than a gf nowadays. As I'm typing this, she's just on the phone scrolling and has only moved to take a shit.

It's a Monday, people...the start of the work week and she has to be reminded to get up and eat. She can start a diet/cleanse but forget that I have to eat but then rushes to get up and make something after I've sat for hours without food.

I've gotten up and make food so I don't die and she gets annoyed. The fuck? Like I'm supposed to be an african with a ballooned stomach for what? (((Love?)))
>>
>>18278183
You're right about that one....I fucking fell for it and in hindsight, your wife is right.

I just don't want to be 30 and screaming in my head for the rest of my life because of this trap shit.
>>
>>18278174
okay married anon here and i kind of went through something similar but not with a gf, just hear me out.

a friend of mine broke up with his gf who was also my friend, and in navigating the fallout i agreed to be friends with both of them without compromising either friendship. it didn't exactly work out that way.

she was dodgy and demanding in general, but the last time we hung out one-on-one she was complaining about financial problems she had--mentioned a dollar figure and everything--and when i tried to offer solutions and be sympathetic she shut it all down, then went silent. i excused myself and we never hung out again after that.

she was trying to get money out of me, and i didn't let her. and yeah, we stopped being friends after that.

and that's a good thing
>>
>>18278021
You sound very angry and bitter. I would say break up and fix your own issues, then find someone more compatible.
>>
>>18278021
This is exactly what you do
>have sex with her and have her do the most depraved shit ever
>record video, take pictures, the works
>once that night is over and you're pleased with your stash of videos/photos, store them on a thumb drive and keep that thumb drive out of your house
>wear a tophat, a suit and a cane and carry a box
>the box is full of her shit she has at your house
>knock on the door and give her the box
>sing hello my baby and tap your hat on your head as you skip away
>run as fast as you can to your car you parked 3 blocks away.

Fucking leave her you nut job
>>
>>18278100
Fucking run man, she is a fucking leech and women like that make me want to beat myself to death
My boyfriend works and I don't and he supports me but I do my best to make up for it by cleaning, actively looking for a job and making sure I have no roadblocks that prevent me from doing shit and give him sex.
If she's not cleaning, cooking, looking for a job or ridinng your dick, run.
>>
>>18278100
>>18278348
I had a relationship like yours before my current one back when I actually had a job and I gave him plenty of chances to change but he never even tried, even me leaving wasn't a wake up call
>>
>>18278187
YOU DONT HAVE KIDS GET OUT NOW
>>
>>18278348
>giving him sex
I want to strangle you. Having sex just to keep a guy around makes me want to go postal.
>>
This thread is bait
>>
Why would you pay for a bunch of shit for a girlfriend lmao. Are you dense? You're obiously being used.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.