[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I live without hatred? Long story short I had a group

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1493090407488.jpg (297KB, 1000x753px) Image search: [Google]
1493090407488.jpg
297KB, 1000x753px
How do I live without hatred? Long story short I had a group of friends for a long time and one of them did something horrible to me. Here I am today and I don't talk to any of them anymore and none of the others believe what he did. It's so sneaky and disgusting to me that every time I decide I can forgive him and move on I remember some detail of the time it happened or everything that followed and it sucks me back into my hate for him and the rest of them. In this state of mind I want to kill him. I want to rip him apart and make sure he's awake for all of it. Really what I need is tricks that I can use to catch myself in these times when it feels like I'm experiencing it for the first time all over again. How to catch it and let it die out of my consciousness? I don't like these abominable fantasies. I don't like the way I feel or the fact that I can feel this way.
>>
Why do people always make a thread about some event, as if they can get help without explaining what happened?

Tell us what he did and we'll tell you how to get over it.
>>
>>18277938

>you will never fondle qt curly haired shota boys with all your friends

life is truly suffering

>friend did something bad
>wont tell you what he did but i expect you to help me cope with it
>somehow

no
>>
>>18277956
Literally attacked me in a dark part of a city at night. Sliced my wrist and then pushed me to the ground. I was so shocked and so horrified that I didn't do anything about it. What if he just cut me more? He actted like we were just playing around. Months later I heard from someone that wasn't even there that the official story was that we were "getting rough" as if I had anything to do with him coming at me from nowhere. I look back at it and I see him as mentally ill and jealous. He knew exactly what he was doing and he didn't want me as a part of the friend group. Obviously he told them a bullshit story to make me look crazy. I hate it.
>>
>>18277964
Why the fuck would you forgive him for that? Stay away if he's that unpredictably violent
>>
>>18277970
Yea i have i havent seen him since. Now it's just living with this fucking scar and the horrifying memories. Jumping into people from the friend group. And the hatred that follows. This happened in September and im still struggling with it.
>>
>>18277972
**bumping
>>
>>18277972
Go to a therapist. They exist to help you get through stuff like this.
>>
>>18277977
I feel so weak having to do that. I don't want to be defeated but I guess I already am if it still bothers me.. thank you
>>
>>18277985

>i feel so weak being weak

well yes, doesn't mean you don't need it.

>i just feel like forgiving him for some reason

kill your self. the reason this is burnt into your mind is because this asshole could have destroyed you. its natures way of telling you not ot let your guard down and be 'forgiving'.
>>
>>18277972
Write his name down somewhere on a list, and essentially forget about him.

But when the opportunity presents to fuck his shit up dust that list off and do it. Protip; the opportunity always presents itself if you bide your time.

That or they end up dead or in jail, in either of which case you can crack out the bubbly and have a laugh anyway.
>>
>>18277996
Thank you. This is the strength I needed. When I looked for a lesson to learn I thought so hard and complex about it. This is the simple truth I needed.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.