[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop smoking weed? I feel it killing me my brain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: received_756467634528476.jpg (173KB, 1012x1800px) Image search: [Google]
received_756467634528476.jpg
173KB, 1012x1800px
How do I stop smoking weed? I feel it killing me my brain
>>
Tell your drug dealer/shop to stop supplying you?

Or you can hack your habit so that whatever cue you have to smoke weed, you change the behaviour

So as soon as you have the urge "I need to smoke weed" immediately do another activity (and it needs to be the same activity every time) like reading a book or playing a video game or going for a run or a walk

That way you form a new habit on top of the old one
>>
For me I cut cold turkey.
For others, it isnt so easy. Slowly fade it away.
Begin once a day. Then 6 days a week. Then 5 days a week. At this rate you can be done in 8 weeks completely. This is a gradual approach. You might also want to pick up another hobby. You might find yourself at home, bored, and wishing you had weed. Another hobby, like going to the gym, or building something or whatever, you wont feel a need for weed.
>>
>>18277574
>>18277583
What would you say the easiest methods are, all of these felt better with weed
>>
You have to get rid of the thought 'this would be better high'
>>
>>18277560
Stop hanging with your pothead friends. I've had friends who wanted to quit but since he hung around with us and we would smoke around him we would legit peer pressure his ass into smoking with us.
>>
>>18277679
Wendy's is legit better high
>>
File: 6772.jpg (48KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
6772.jpg
48KB, 320x320px
>>18277594
Not op heard finding a substitute works, I heard that people have lost their addictions from shroom trips, now is this or this not bullshit? (Pic unrelated)
>>
just stop and embrace the suck for the first few weeks

t. daily smoker for 6 years who stopped and realized it was the best decision ever
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.