[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I come to you again so I had unprotected sex last week with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: fetal-development.jpg (41KB, 640x260px) Image search: [Google]
fetal-development.jpg
41KB, 640x260px
I come to you again

so I had unprotected sex last week with my gf and I pulled out before I came (we did it a few times) , she was supposed to get her period this week and so far , nothing , so we're worried she might be pregnant.

We're both scared because we can't really start a family yet , mostly because she still has 2 years of college and I'm working out of country most of the year.

What would be the best way for her to end a pregnancy?
>>
>>18277379
An abortion? Plan B pill? C'mon OP use your brain.
>>
>>18277392
This.

I am not on the pill, and in a rare occasion my husband and I have had sex irresponsibly even though we pulled out. Because we knew we didn't want a child for another year, we got Plan B. Problem solved, and the stress over worrying about being pregnant was a non-issue.

That also may be why her period is late--stressing over pregnancy.

Be more responsible next time, because there are foolproof methods to avoiding the issue even in hindsight.
>>
You can just buy a cheap pregnancy test
If she's pregnant you can just buy the after pill since it's such a recent event
>>
>>18277449
Don't think that works
>>
>>18277453
Well there's still stuff you can do
Take the after pill right now just in case
>>
Period comes exactly 14 days after ovulation. You can get pregnant from sex 5 days before and 1-2 days after. She didn't get her period yet, so worry in another week, when it will be 14 days from the time you've had sex, as that would imply there was a chance.
>We did it a few times
As in you came and went back in after? Real smart.
>>
>>18277481
>Period comes exactly 14 days after ovulation

14 days is just the average, but it really depends on the woman and how regular her cycle in general is. Some have shorter, some longer, for some it varies from month to month. Relying on math on matters such as these that are entirely dependent on the woman and her hormonal balance isn't a good idea.
>>
>>18277379
There are two types of emergency contraceptive pills (morning-after pill), though both will be most effective taken sooner rather than later:

- Levonelle for up to 72 hours after unprotected sex, and

- EllaOne for up to five days after unprotected sex.

Get your gf to talk to a doctor or pharmacist to see which one she can take and whether there are contraindications.

A dr or pharmacist can also do/sell a pregnancy test and recommend options for termination if it's too far gone for the morning after pill to work.
>>
>>18277379

consider discussing getting one of thise uterus contraceptives with your gf.

Can't remember the name but it is basically a piece of plastic that gets put into her uterus and it works for 5 years. It also diminishes/eliminates periods.

My gf has been using one for 4 years now and no complaints yet.

Also i highly doubt it's anything. We've also been through a bunch of those "close calls" which turned out to be nothing.
>>
Imagine being a soon-to-be aborted baby. You're just starting to get together and your parents go, "nah, fuck their future" and kills you.
>>
>>18277969
As a baby in a month span of time, you would barely even be developed and this is the biggest chance for a natural abortion.
Imagine being 13 and your parents say "nah fuck it" and kick you out.
Id rather be put out of my misery before I was in misery.
>>
Buy an over the counter preg test and take them.

Then sit down with your gf and prep to have a good long talk about what your next step will be.

Talk things out, then have a few days to think about it, if she's preggers. Bear in mind that even though she many agree to an abortion, it could cause a rift between you. So prepare for the worst outcome.

Since it's so soon, you guys can probably get the abortion pill.
Getting it cut out. It's not a happy thing.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.