[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I just straight up ask a female friend if she is down to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1381174883379.jpg (68KB, 373x373px)
1381174883379.jpg
68KB, 373x373px
Can I just straight up ask a female friend if she is down to fuck?
We talk about sex, fetishes and what we want every now and then, but I've never directly flitted with her. We've been friends for a little over a year at this point, and we chill every now and then by going out to eat, taking a day in NYC to do whatever the fuck, going to bars to drink our emotions away, literally netflix/movie and chill, etc. Been there for her when she was in a shite mood and vice versa. I don't want a relationship with her though. Don't want pic related to happen all because I said "ayy bby u wan sum fuk"
>>
>>18277344
If you two are as close as you say you are, suggesting the idea shouldn't ruin anything if she declines. I say go for it, and if she makes it awkward that's her problem.
>>
>>18277344
I'd suggest the idea with sarcasm and a little pressure to your tone of voice. If you're both comfortable talking about sex then it would be perfectly normal to make a comment like that.
>>
>>18277344
Just ask if she would like to do some fetish stuff sometime if she says yes go for it.
>>
You don't ask for permission, you're not a puppy. Just grab her and start making out with her, that's how I lost my virginity. If she's attracted to you she'll love it. If she's not, it's rape/sexual harassment. Have fun.
>>
OP here, thanks for all the replies, ill probably just say something along the lines of "don't make it awkward if you say no, but you wanna try some of that bondage shit out with me" the next time we talk about fetishes, that sound okay?
Yes know it reeks of beta, but it would feel weird being pushy and aggressive. She seems to be mature with telling people down so I'm assuming she won't make it awkward if she's not DTF, but still.

Just a note, she's one of the only ones that knows I'm a kissless virgin, told her I had a 4.7 inch dick (which she said wasn't small but average, and she'd rather have an average dick than a gigantic one which apparently hurts her) and has joked by telling me "let's fuck huehelue" one night when we were drunk a couple months back.
>>
Don't mention that it might get awkward or that you're nervous or whatever. Just ask. It's not a big deal.
>>
>>18277629
Noted, thanks. I'll try not to.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.