[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whatdo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0338.jpg (225KB, 964x1058px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0338.jpg
225KB, 964x1058px
So /adv/, I've been with my gf for about 6 years, and I've been speaking to this girl I met on omegle on and off for about 2 years. We met up once when me and my current gf brokeup briefly.

I feel like I'm in love with both, and for both different reason. One side wants to give up everything, and travel the world with omegle girl, and the other side wants to move out and create a life with current gf.

Anyone been in a similar situation/has any advice on what do/ believes you can love multiple people at once

>pic v unrelated
>>
>>18277264
What's so great about the omegle girl? What's so great about current gf?

What are the pros and cons of both?

Don't be a scum bag and cheat, either be in an open relationship or pull out of your current relationship and go for the other.

I personally believe you should be able to love as many people as you want, everyone has their own idea on it but if theres a bunch of bullshit and 0 trust and a lot of lying then it is a problem.

Tell more about both gfs //
>>
>>18277763
Well, omegle girl seems perfect for me, we share pretty much everything in common, and despite the fact meeting once and speaking periodically, we talk as if we're best friends, there's like a constant connection, and she's ready to give everything for me, and she wants to travel everywhere together, but she lives in Brazil and fuck long distance.

Current gf, I've known her since we were 14(22 now), we've been together for a while, and when we got together it was perfect, we both suited each other so well, but we're older and have become different people, but are still such similar people and have fun together, we have plans to get a house and get tied down and sht, she lives in same town as me, and I don't think I could bring myself to break up w/ her
>>
Grass is greener on the other side syndrome
>>
>>18278587
that's what I'm worried about, but at the same time I'm not even sure if I want a relationship with anyone...
>>
>>18277264
>>18277264
if you really like(d) her and it's all good I wouldn't break this for some internet fling man.

It's not easy these days to find a match you can click with so good that you stay together for years and years. why throw that away?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.