[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you genuinely apologize for being misogynistic and racist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
How do you genuinely apologize for being misogynistic and racist?
>>
By killing yourself?
>>
>>18277071
>mysoginistic
Castration.

>racist
Marry independent black fat woman with 3+ children.

Easy.
>>
>>18277071
If you really feel that way you can do it. Do what comes naturally.
>>
Every year I think that this summer will be better and it wont be that bad and every year I'm proven wrong.
>>
>>18277071
The same way you apologize for everything else. Make it about your mistake and not a cope out with "I am sorry you were offended". Obviously educate yourself, so you won't repeat the shit next time.

Obviously just because you apologize, doesn't mean the other person has to forgive you.
>>
File: ukip mobile.png (1MB, 1024x764px) Image search: [Google]
ukip mobile.png
1MB, 1024x764px
>>18277083
Exactly, people can quite easily justify racism & misogyny - in private conversation you'll be shocked at how many people agree, actually.
>>
>>18277164
>series about future advancements and progress is liked by people who want to go back to the past
Makes you think.
>>
>>18277133
The person who's offended should be owed an acknowledgement and an apology alright, that's that, anything onward is an offense on free speech advocates, and of course that sets up a paradox of who is offending who by shutting who up. Fuck this thread by the way, it's proof you people don't actually have answers.
>>
File: disdain for paedos.png (263KB, 478x270px) Image search: [Google]
disdain for paedos.png
263KB, 478x270px
>>18277173
Fascism tried to marry modernity with tradition, no surprise at all. It's about advancing society while keeping what is tried and tested, just because a method is old doesn't mean it's by default outdated - a homogeneous society will always be better than the multiculti claptrap Europe has fallen for. Always.

Stability, safety, tradition & happiness vs a society of locked doors and CCTV on every corner. Really does make one think.
>>
>>18277215
>society of locked doors and CCTV on every corner
It's what every authoritarian government needs. Without that they can't uphold the social contract, so no safety there either.

>tradition & happiness
Unless it's happiness for everyone who doesn't fit in the right group.

>just because a method is old doesn't mean it's by default outdated
Sure but when it was tried and showed flaws on every level, outdated describes it pretty well.
>>
>>18277071
Pinch your nipples and say "Saauuuwe"
>>
>>18277071
Don't, just change. Don't worry about the person you were yesterday, only today matters.
>>
>>18277242
Outdated would suggest there's a model that surpasses it, no?

Immigration is regularly the number one issue amongst, it's the biggest problem.

>Unless it's happiness for everyone who doesn't fit in the right group.
Would rather please the majority than pander to a minority for some false sense of moral superiority in all honesty, someones always got to lose out.
>>
Don't. Don't apologize for what you believe. That's letting the authoritarians win. Defend yourself intellectually or tell them to piss off. Deep down you know you're right.
>>
>>18277282
>Outdated would suggest there's a model that surpasses it, no?
Well, given how all political systems are flawed, surpassed is a pretty subjective idea. Although when "other people risk lives to flee from their authoritarian shitholes" is a number one issue, more things are going right then wrong. How many people want to leave their multicultural hellholes to live in authoritarian countries and muh tradition like Russia?

>Would rather please the majority than pander to a minority
Unless you're part of the elite, you only have about as many rightss as the weakest group, so rights for minorities profit everybody else too. Russia, and especially China is a good example how shitty life is under authoritarian regimes, despite all the economical power, tons of jobs, tradition and relative safety.
>>
>>18277164
I tried to say if you want to apologize you know how to do it.... Sorry for my bad English.
>>
>>18277071
You don't, because you're right
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.