[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Average girl with no boyfriend experience, what do I do wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0119.jpg (226KB, 1500x1198px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0119.jpg
226KB, 1500x1198px
I posted on r9001 because I am mostly attracted to nerdy guys and got some hate there.

I am Turkish, I weight 45 kgs, height is 165, I have b-c cup breasts and a noticable yet not too big butt.

I have been trying to chit chat and flirt with guys but they are not intrested in me, I am average facial vise(Can't post a picture, scared it would mess up job interviews and such.), I have clean hair I wash everyday and wear clean clothing, I am not hairy either.

I came here to ask for advice on how to get with guys. (Pic isn't related just something I drew.)
>>
As a fellow artist I'm already interested. I'm sure many nerdy guys here are interested as well. Try Tinder or some dating apps. How are you flirting with guys?
>>
>weight 45 kgs, height is 165

Well, for starters you could use normal American numbers instead of that weird European stuff. Pounds and feet/inches--that's what normal people use.
>>
Hi op. Do you live in the states?
>>
>>18276995
if you add me on kik i will tell you if you are reasonably attractive
dog.botherer69
>>
>>18277004
I am europan and don't know how to use those, I'm short and skinny in summary.
>>18276996
Aww thank you, I just tried sitting with them, talking asking about their intrests, asking for help at what they're good at but they always ended up in failure.
My crush once came to my course where I was drawing, he looked around and he looked at me and stuff but I couldn't bring myself to say anything to him because he just seemed like he didn't care.
I don't think any decent people use tindr in Turkey.
>>
>>18277013
it should really be easy for girls especially if you look how you say you do whats your face like?
>>
>>18276995
>but they are not interested in me
Guess what average boys experience all the time? Welcome to the world of averages playing the game of dating.

One way to win the game is to try date EVERYBODY and sooner or later one guy will stick with you.

Also try online dating. Girls have advantage there.
>>18250471
>>
>>18277021
I don't have acne, I have a small face, eyebrows that I take care of. I think my nose is a little too big but most people say I'm cute.
>>
>>18277039
wish faces were easier to get an idea of desu any way i could see you? could send me a photo privately if you are worried
>>
>>18277047
You could still leak it here, I don't want my face on 4chan, sorry.
>>
>>18277050
oh look its you implying anyone cares i wouldnt do that but even if i did no body would see it or know its real
>>
>>18277050
also could just use snapchat then i cant save it
>>
>>18276995
Wanna be my gf? Im very close to turkey
>>
>girl asking how to get guys

shut the fuck up
get a tinder account or go to a bar and stand around for 10 minutes
>>
>I am Turkish, I weight 45 kgs, height is 165, I have b-c cup breasts and a noticable yet not too big butt.

hey Anzu how's it going?

'attention whore' diye bir tabir duymuş muydun? r9k'dekiler nefret eder. benim de pek hoşlandığım söylenemez. türkiye'de ilişki isteyip de bulamayan kız yoktur. okcupid falan aç, anında 10 tane geek sana yavşamaya başlar. mühendislik fakültesi vb. dene. hiç yoktan tinder aç sosyal ilişkilerini geliştir, sonra gerisine bakarsın.
>>
>>18276995
>not a single word about your personality
You're clearly not ready for dating.
>>
>>18276995
I dunno if ur baiting or whatnot, but honestly, if u think r9k welcome any sort of girl then ur gravely mistaken. That place hates women
>>
>>18277013
Having a calm evening with the girl I love, drawing with some nice music on and having warm drinks seems like bliss to me. I wish I could find a girl that likes to draw personally
I hear guys in Turkey are sort of like players, so maybe it's difficult for you there. The culture is quite different I imagine than what most Americans here think
You've gotta try and you've gotta fail. It's hard for me to give specific advice because I'm not too sure how your culture works. But for example if it seemed like he didn't care, see if he actually doesn't care. Don't stop because of "it seems"
>>
>>18276995
Get some personality. You might just be too bland.
>>
Come to germany bby
Also offtopic: did you vote for or against your glorious leader?
>>
>>18277849
This man deserves a chance

>I have b-c cup breasts and a noticable yet not too big butt
Hey some of us dont give a fuck about this
What do you like? what do you have to improve or achieve to get that goal? think about it, try to get it and while you do this you will find your trueself, thats a true woman.
>>
>>18276995
you're muslim likely and to be avoided. Too much baggage
>>
>>18276995
you know what the problem is? Im a turkish guy living in the netherlands. We classify girls in two classes, one is hardcore sluts. Thats what you want to be. And the other one are wife material, thats what youre. If you want to be a slut, act as one. If you dont, wait it out and you will find that guy that has lived his life to meet someone like you to make you happy. Otherwise find a chad that wants to fuck you and live the turkish heartbroken phases like everyone else :DD
>>
How old are you?
>>
>>18279303
>>
File: 1481369999993.jpg (4KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1481369999993.jpg
4KB, 184x184px
>>18277004
Fucking faggot kill yourself with your retarded imperial system. "normal people" mijn kanker reet. The metric system is used in the US as well. I cannot believe your kind still exists.
>>
>>18277004
>I'm retarded and I cannot understand that 90% of the world doesn't use my retard measuring system so adapt to my niche system for me dumb ass thx.
>>
Ben asexual'ım ama yarrağım hala kalkıyor... Bu ne demek?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.