[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posting a Package

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Post-box.jpg (93KB, 1688x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Post-box.jpg
93KB, 1688x1125px
Ive recently sold my first item on ebay and now I need to post it, but how do I get it ready and packaged for postage. The item is the size of an annual
>>
>>18276943
Why is no one answering
>>
>>18276943
Just go to your local postoffice or UPS store. They'll help you out.
>>
>>18277219
But does anyone know what to do
>>
>>18277243
In what country? In the US you package the item for shipping and bring it to the post office and tell them you want to send it first class. Then you write the address on the package and they send it. They'll tell you what to do. Just say, "I've never mailed a package, what do I do?"
>>
File: urban_graphic_cards3_2048x2048.png (386KB, 700x698px) Image search: [Google]
urban_graphic_cards3_2048x2048.png
386KB, 700x698px
>>18277259
I live in the UK
>>
>>18277541
pack item at home in a jiffy bag or something
write the address on it
go into post office
go up to counter
"i'd like to send this first class / whatever"
they'll ask you to put it on the scale for weighing
put it on the scale
they'll ask you whats inside of it
"fuck off, its none of your business"
they tell you to pay
hand them the correct amount of valid currency
turn 360 degrees
walk out
>>
>>18277547
ok then, whsmiths post-office ok
>>
>>18277558
Make sure it's packed decent if it's fragile. If it's a book or something like a manga or anything that folds, make sure there's something sturdy. Whsmiths will actually tell you how to pack it and if you ask they can pry even help you packing if they're not busy. English people are a lot more helpful than Americans in these kinds of things in my experience.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.