[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I just giving up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Crabomancy.jpg (42KB, 600x450px)
Crabomancy.jpg
42KB, 600x450px
Something I noticed that I look back is that all of my dates/contacts with girls whom we seemed to be interested into each other (apart from maybe 1 occasion) were really one sided, where I did most of the contacting, I organised everything etc. I know girls generally are the more passive when it comes to dating, but the constant lack of feedback makes me disillusioned with them after a while and makes me drop the whole thing altogether. Plus I know some of my friends whom got contacted by girls and I see the advice "don't contact her and see how long she contacts you" given a lot here (even to me one time, and as you can guess, we haven't talked since).
What is going on? Are girls become more proactive only after a certain point? I'm good looking enough to get approached by, but not enough to approach? Am I only drawing in the really passive girls?
>>
maybe your lack of paragraph breaks drives them away.
>>
>>18276796
Bumping for interest. I've noticed this pattern as well: they won't initiate conversations with me if I didn't contact them first, and if I act distant they just move on.
>>
>>18277106
Welp, I guess we'll never know.
>>
>>18277399
Probably just humoring you or using you for attention/free food. If the interest isn't mutual then it shows, and trying too hard will drive females even further away.
>>
>>18276796
are you fat?
>>
>>18278484
have a bit of belly but not particularly
>>
I'm the anon from>>18277106
Try messaging out of the blue any of the girls you haven't spoken with for a long time, just for a laugh and see how they'll answer ya (if there will be an answer). Maybe their answers will give you something to think about, maybe not.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.