[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I hope for sex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 155444137.jpg (354KB, 1024x678px)
155444137.jpg
354KB, 1024x678px
So I've been dating this one girl, and it's been going great so far. I even already spent two nights at her place, but we've only been making out these two times. I guess she just didn't want more yet because she was scared that I would be "just another fuckboy".

Tonight I'm going again and I was hoping that we could go to the next base, but there's a problem...

We usually meet every noon after lunch, but today she couldn't come, she told me she wasn't feeling that great because she's been smoking too much weed.

I've asked now already two times if she's sure I should come in the evening, because I thought maybe she should rest today if she wasn't feeling good.
She said I should definetly come, but she also told me that she actually got her period today, and that that was the reason she wasn't feeling good after lunch.

She told me this now, 3 hours before I'm supposed to go to her.

Can I still expect to go to the next base with her?
I don't wanna just use her for sex, but I just don't feel comfortable going to her to spend the night there, the THIRD time, without even having sex.
>>
>>18276701
She is on her period leave her alone. If you can't handle that don't go. Really proving yourself to be a fuckboy
>>
Just fap and chill out.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbnytG2m7gk
>>
>>18276714
To be honest I'd rather stay at home if we're just gonna lay in bed, watch a movie and maybe make out.
I just don't see the point of going, because we're not "officially" together. When we see each other in public we just say hi and maybe talk a bit.

Because of that I really don't see the point of going and maybe just annoying her while she's on her period.
>>
Fondle her every possible way besides penetrating. If she uses tampons you can still flick her bean too. This will make her eager to fuck whenever she can, and is also likely to get you a handjob or blowjob
>>
>>18276714
This.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.