[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is gf being a total bitch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Yesterday my gf (we have been for 5 months now) asked me to "flirt" with her like I would if I had casuually met her in a bar or something. (I met her because we have been living in the same dorm since last year)
If it is a shit test what would be the best...go along with it and try to "flirt" or just dont give a fuck and ignore it?
She suggested it yesterday night and we almost havent messaged since.
>>
>>18276586
She fucking dumped you xD. And told you "try again" knowing she won't accept you this time. KEK that was smart of her.
>>
I don't get the big deal. It sounds like you aren't great at being romantic or seductive and she wants to see what it looks like when you are.

I mean it's kind of odd if she wants you to actually pretend like she's someone else, but I think it's just the kind of interaction and tension she's after.
>>
>>18276586
>asked me to "flirt" with her like I would if I had casuually met her in a bar or something.

Your girl wants some light romancing/role play and your first instinct is to ask if she's being a total bitch?

Say what?

Fuck man I'm not even 30 yet and you're making me feel old. Is that how kids really think nowadays?
>>
>>18276586
It's fantasy role play. Had multiple gfs do the exact same thing
>>
>>18276603
yep i dont either.. I kinda think like you. But I dont like to pretend she is a party sllut and me a normie who is texting girls trying to get to them beds. I started with her just because of that.. it came naturally with us living together...not trying to persuade her to fuck me via messages thats what I hate the most (bitches and flirty normie men)
>>18276589
I dont think so anon... two days ago she cleaned my house and she is always buying me clothes and she wants to bring me to her sister town to spend the weekend in her house. That doesnt sounds like she want to dump me but i appreciate your opinion
>>
>>18276622
>I dont think so anon...
That was 2 days ago as you said. She dumped you yesterday also as you said. She's buying you clothes? Probably last time was when she was still thinking whether to dump you or not. Face it... she is sucking Chad's dick right now and laughs her ass off at you thinking it's just a game.
>>
>>18276622
You have a pretty narrow idea of flirting, it can be tons and tons of fun. It's not really a skill that many people possess anymore, I think in part because it was much more useful back in the day when you couldn't be more open about sexual desire and had to reply on covert come ons to see if you had a shot.

But what it essentially boils down to is sexually charged interaction/talking where you both enjoy the suggestion that more might happen, that you find each other attractive. It's like playing for adults. It doesn't have to be crude or explicit to be really fucking exciting, let alone resembling stuff like "hey baby wanna come over".
>>
>>18276586
Doesnt sound like a test. Sounds like role play. She wants better sex and has come to you over it. She hasnt cheated.. Yet.
>>
>>18276653
Lol you stupid. This is her excuse to cheat on him you faggot. She basically dumped him and/or opened their relationship but only in one way (her way of course).
>>
>>18276661

I.. Dont know how you possibly got that out of ops message...
>>
>>18276671
>She suggested it yesterday night and we almost havent messaged since.

^ THIS

Also seeing how much of a beta cuck OP is, no wonder she wants to switch. Even the fact taht she would suggest such "game" proves it.
>>
>>18276678
well maybe im a cuck
The cuck who throatfucked a drunk bitch the night before she cleaned my place
>>
>>18276696
xD Imagine having to share this to assure yourself you are not a cuck. This is what millenial males look like. Fucking pathetic. Actually I felt bad for you at first but now I see that she did the right thing to fuck you around this way.
>>
>>18276696

Your situation aside...

The fact youre trying to prove yourself not a cuck on the internet on an anonymous board by bragging about cheating says a lot about you.

I dont even care about your gf anymore.

Examine yourself and fix them insecurities.
>>
Everyone in this thread is so fucking stupid I don't know if I think it's funny or sad
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.