[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I convince someone that ending a relationship is what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3022.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3022.png
340KB, 600x583px
How do I convince someone that ending a relationship is what they want and they'll end up better without me?
I want to end the relationship with my year long boyfriend but he won't end it and won't let me, either. I cheated on him recently and I don't feel it's right to stay with him after what I've done but he says he still loves me and wants to work past it.
>>
why did you cheat on him? shouldn't you have just ended it before you did that?
>>
It was a drunk mistake I don't even recall at a party
>>
I don't think you understand how this works. You breaking up with him doesn't actually require his input.
>>
>>18276536
This.

If you really want him to see it's a good idea, go and cheat again and/or become a massive bitch.

If you don't want to do that, then stop being a self loathing piece of shit and work with him on what you can do to make it work.
>>
Are you having trouble forgiving yourself? Because if you are, it's normal after something like that..

Some people are more forgiving than others, some people end up emotionally destroyed because of cheating, both parties involved.. just take it easy, maybe what you want is some alone time to feel like your presence isn't hurting him?
>>
stupid white girl, going at parties drinking with nothing in mind, not caring if you have a man waiting for you to get back or thinking about you, knowing that you'd be dancing and lots of guys will get a good feel of both your tits and ass, yet you didn't care, instead you blew someone in the bathroom and got fucked dry, get out of your boyfriend's life and never show up again, fucking sluts.
>>
>>18276533

god that so fucking stupid. why would you get that drunk anyway if you cant even control yourself?
>>
>>18276487
Whore
>>
this kind of shit is why I only do hookups in college. to many girls with no fucking self control
>>
If he has forgiven you, simply stop drinking, stop going to parties, watch tv or something. Don't underestimate the power of forgiveness, as much as it hurts even to forgive, once it is done, it's like absorbing a huge blow and returning it with a hug... either he's incredibly careless, or he is so madly in love with you, that he somehow found the strength to overcome his own feelings, for your peace of mind sake..

No one is perfect, sweetheart. The best we can do is try our best to prevent future failure. Better to prevent, than lament.
>>
>>18276536
>>18276542
Lol. one of my girlfriends friends would beg to differ.

Literally told her boyfriend they were done, his response was: "No we're not. I refuse"

He just kept showing up at her place, kept telling all their friends they were still together, would show up at all the places she would hang out... and she was just like...what the fuck?

And it wasn't being dangerous or doing anything wrong so it's not like a restraining order was warranted (or possible. Plus, even if she didn't love him anymore, she still cared about him) , so she just kind of had no fucking idea what to do.

This continued for about half a year.

Now it's just a funny story we tell, but I can easily imagine how much of a pain in the ass it was for her back then.
>>
>>18276570
>wrong
fucking faggot, put your self in his shoes. would you want her even tho you knew she had nigger dick in her pussy? are you that blind? there are plenty non-slutty girls out there, why stick with the worst?
>>
>>18276583
His shoes already said "Yes. I do still want her."
>>
>>18276583
No such thing as "non-slutty" girls
Only girls who deny their sluttiness
>>
>>18276583
Your statement doesn't shake me much. The circumstances are unknown, and people endure extremely difficult things in their lifetime no matter what. The loss of parents, a child to car accidents, etc. And people have found it in their hearts to forgive the very worst. In fact, forgiveness is so powerful, that the guilty realize how little they deserve it.. and yet we tell ourselves love is dead. Love isn't dead, people are just unforgiving, spiritually indolent. In that unforgiving state we hurt others far more than we think. It shapes their lives into ugly things..
>>
>>18276583
Better than nothing.
>>
>>18276623
you know I wanna expand on this because it goes far deeper than this..

there are times when people are so hurt, because they loved someone who hurt them so much.. that it took months or years for them to realize they still love the person who hurt them.. and by then.. that person was so weak themselves, that they found someone else just to feel somewhat whole.. but they wont.. just a rebound usually..

Finally they meet again, the original couple, but now the circumstances are different.. the guy who has found it in him to forgive her is happy..but she's with someone now.. someone else.. and the guy who loved her truly says he no longer holds scorn for her, and forgives her.. but now she feels too far gone.. like it'll never work out because now, it's worse than cheating, she's been having sex with someone else for months.. so she feels both guilt near her ex.. and like it's too late.

There is a time to forgive, for some people it takes waaay long.. because it hurts them, for others, there is a time to be forgiven, and sometimes they're lucky they have someone willing to sacrifice.. and it doesn't come cheap for someone madly in love with you..at all.. sometimes I wish people could pause time.. and have time to reflect on what has happened, that all good things may have a chance to work in harmony.. that all people can have a fair chance to mature.. but the truth is, no matter how much we mature, some things are far too painful to experience even once, let alone more than once..

forgiveness
sacrifice
empathy
tribulation
>>
>>18276742
It is also important.. to find it in your heart to forgive yourself eventually. No one is perfect.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.