[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was heading home with a friend when we came across a bunch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I was heading home with a friend when we came across a bunch of people he knew. A bit drunk already, they invited us to spend the night out having fun. Unfortunately my friend was working in the morning. As they insisted, i just thought "*uck it" and went with them even though i didn't even know their names first.

To put it simply, this is kind of a first for me as I'm more of an introverted and socially "lazy" (I'm not shy or anything just a bit tthoughs reserved)

Anyway we went to this really enjoyable nightclub where we danced together and all and it was pretty cool. I almost felt like I've known them for waaay more than just couple of hours.
For example, there was a girl with who I spent most of the night dancing and she kept holding my hand really tight when we needed to go from one place to another (thing she didn't do with others; but I'm not delusional only in a friendly way i guess). She (when she was kind of really high) was talking to me like she really liked me and my presence, talked of some of her problems with her family. And i listened because that's waht friends do but also because i felt like she did actually friendly liked me as i guessed from her behaviour, and saying that she liked my personality.

Afterward half of the group i.e this girl one guy and myself, went to the girl place just to chill and talk. And after a couple of hours around 8am i needed to head home and like left (we weren't sleeping yet).
But just at the first step of the stairs, i went back animated by curiosity and listened to what they could be saying after i left. Indeed they were talking about me, how the age difference between me and them was a lot (I'm 19 they are around 25), that i was cute and kind, and finished by saying that i was hell of boring.
To be sincere, they never mentioned nor felt like i was being this way that's why I was(am) so suprised. So I'm very confused at the moment and i really don't know what i could have screwed up. I don't know
>>
Cool.
>>
they're a bit older and probably think they're hip. plus they were drunker and higher than you were, and it sounds like you were nice and polite.
Verdict: they think you're a bit of an airhead.
So what? you haven't done anything wrong and you haven't screwed anything up.
maybe you'll see them again, be nice and bubbly and maybe they'll quit being judgemental. if not, move on, their loss.
>>
What do you want here.
>>
After having read that post, I have to agree with them. You are boring.
>>
>>18276555
>>18276539
Exactly what you find boring or how am i supposed to be chatty when I'm with really different generation age.

It's not like I'm usually this way, but well, i clearly cannot act as foolishly with them as i would be with people around my age
>>
>>18276476
>"*uck it"
DUDE WHAT THE F***??!! WE DON'T TOLERATE THAT S*** AROUND HERE. NO SWEAR WORDS ALLOWED!!!! FUCK OFF NIGGER
>>
>>18276716
OP, for what it's worth my friends and I are the age of your newfound party friends.

First of all, you caught them drunkenly talking about you. No doubt no single person was trying to capture exactly how they felt about you, they were just doing a quick job finding common ground with their friends. If someone felt that boring did not really do you justice, I doubt they would've spoken up as long as they understood what was generally meant.

As for what they meant, obviously I wasn't there and don't know you but in my experience people who are young (compared to me) can come across kind of... high strung and wooden because of their self-consciousness and desire to be normal and cool already. Then they end up being so fixated on not doing/saying anything that could be perceived as weird, that they become kind of quiet, listen more than they speak, don't disagree with people... essentially don't dare to show what's really going on with them, can't manage to be relaxed and goofy and in the moment. You describe yourself as introverted and reserved... I think boring in this situation just means that you weren't oozing charisma or fun. Don't worry about it, you bet at least some of them were exactly the same a few years back. It takes many people time to come out of their shell. They called you kind and cute, you didn't do anything wrong just because they weren't one-sidedly praising you. They liked you enough to party through the night with you.
>>
who cares? they kinda sound like idiots anyway. i'm 25 and when i hang out with 19 year olds i feel like an old person. they called you boring because you were in the minority that day which means they were the ones dictating the conversations which obviously means you didn't have much to say. they kinda sound stupid to me
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.