[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Herpes out of nowhere, did my GF cheat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1492022517651.jpg (47KB, 702x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492022517651.jpg
47KB, 702x720px
Been with a girl for 1.5 years, only had unprotected sex with 1 other person2-3 years ago.

I recently contacted my previous GF and she didn't have it and actually had a sperm allergy.

Even worse it's on my genitals, not oral - which can only be contracted through infected skin rubbing against skin.

It isn't in an area like on my pubic area, it's literally right on the tip of my penis.

I have been having sex, and unprotected sex with this woman every week for over 1 and a half years I'm pretty beat up with this.

I honestly don't care that I have an incurable STD, it's just the fact she'd fuck around. I feel physically sick. What's even worse is that I told her that I love her and she said the same.
>>
My cold sores and warts come out about once a year. It's possible she just didn't flare up while you were fucking

Just playing devils advocate. Id be suspicious as well.

Also how do you know previous partners didn't have it? What the fuck is a sperm allergy?
>>
>>18276385
Herpes is a mother fucker. That shit can stay dormant for fucking ever. Could be your girl doesn't even know she has it. Could be she got it before you. Could be that your ex is just lying to you about her being clean. Maybe you should talk to this girl that you claim you love instead of bitching on the internet and find out what's going on.
>>
>>18276393
>sperm allergy

It's a thing. Super rare, but a thing.

Literally allergic to semen the same way someone would be allergic to laundry detergent or some shit. You get rashes, itching, etc on contact

Similarly, it can randomly develop later on and you could be allergic to one "brand" (kek) but not another.
>>
File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>18276399

I already did, she denied cheating (of course) and I proceeded to contact my ex a few days later and try to figure out what's up.

I went to a doctor who gave me a visual exam and knew right away what it was, gave me Valtrex, a blood test (came back negative for other shit)

Either way I don't really like how this is playing out and wish I could reverse time and this never happened
>>
>>18276432
Yeah, and I wish my cock were 15 inches long. That's not reality though. Time to man up and face down your problem. First thing you need to figure out is if there's actually a reasonable explanation for how this happened, or if cheating is the only plausible explanation.
>>
>>18276432
Nearly 100% chance she is sleeping around with other men. Herpes just doesn't appear out of nowhere. Enjoy both getting herpes and potentially staying with a cheater
>>
>>18276393

I would burn when I'd cum inside her and she felt kind of rough on the inside, wasn't sure if she was wet enough
>>
>>18276399
this
>>
>>18276455

*she would burn when id cum inside her
>>
File: 1492921849575.jpg (109KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1492921849575.jpg
109KB, 804x743px
You serious? She cheated bro. This isnt court and you dont need beyond a resonable doubt. You have all the evidence you need.
>>
File: 1492635369965.jpg (184KB, 794x794px) Image search: [Google]
1492635369965.jpg
184KB, 794x794px
How the fuck am I ever supposed to love another woman again? Just imagining telling her I have this shit and her running away..and its not even my fault
>>
>>18276474
Of course it's your fault. You chose to fuck someone without a condom. What happens because of that is completely on you.
>>
>>18276477

Fuck off I've been dating this girl for over a year, this isn't some random smash and dash
>>
>>18276478
Oh, so you didn't make that choice yourself?
>>
>>18276399
>That shit can stay dormant for fucking ever

can genital herpes though? Just about everywhere I've read you get your first outbreak 2-3 weeks after exposure
>>
>>18276484
You wanna know how I can tell you've never had sex?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.