[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

knowing for a fact I could be sleeping with hotter women. is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

knowing for a fact I could be sleeping with hotter women.

is that good enough reason to break up with my gf? My gf is fair to me but I just routinely get hit on on by girls with better bodies and better hair its kinda driving me crazy because it didn't used to be like this. Did I actually upgrade or do women get this desperate when slightly older? I'm only 30 it didnt used to be like this,
>>
Yep, women lower their standards in their 30s. That's around when they're done fucking around with a bunch of different cocks and want to settle down.
>>
>>18276325

If you think you can upgrade, and be truly happier by doing so then go ahead, you're not chained to anyone in life and your happiness should be what matters most. Just don't try to weasel back if things don't work out, if you let the girl you're with go then leave her alone for good.
>>
>does it get different with women as they hit their 30's?
yes

>should I leave my gf over this for a superficial reason
yes. you don't love her, so what do either of you have to lose?
>>
Grass is greener syndrome. Sure they may be hotter but they have their own problems especially if they're still single in their 30s.
>>
>>18276331
shut up you sound like 2005 manosphere blogger

they get more desperate to settle down. it doesn't necessarily have to do with lowering standards.
>>
>>18276342
Except it does

Women know they start to look worse and worse every year past 28, and that none of the hot rich guys are gonna settle down with them unless they were perfect to begin with

So their standards slowly decline
>>
>>18276332
thats the thing we have a very strong friendship and emotional support bond, that I'm afraid I haven't reached with many other people ever but she got kinda blubberly and lost a bunch of hair from stress. its hard to bang her sometimes but I still do it willingly so maybe its good enough? I have dated some horrible people in my life so maybe this works.
>>
>>18276334
>women as they hit their 30's?
thats the thing, I'm hitting my 30s not them. the girls are 23yo, two this week super interested in getting drinks with me
>>
>>18276345
they dont all want to fuck "hot rich guys"...rich is always good, but again it's got nothing to do with standards.

I'll give u a counterexample

a girl has sex with fuccboys until attending graduate school. as she approaches her thirties, she increases her standards and looks for a man to marry.

the world has a lot of variety and stretches far beyond dated manosphere ideas and overly stereotyped thinking
>>
>>18276355
Maybe you become more established every year? You could be leveling up.
>>
Its weird I pray for some kind of organic way for the relationship to end but at the same time I can't bear to leave her
>>
>>18276325
They are probably hitting on you because they can smell/feel you are getting pussy and it drives their hormones crazy. If you will dump your GF, the "flavour" will be gone, and they won't be as interested in you as they were.

Also you are an ass.
>>
>>18276362
actually makes a lot of sense. I remember when I was younger, I got desperate and banged a fat chick secretly, all the sudden people wanted to fuck me it was awesome

>>18276358
i have,
grew beard,
gained 30lbs muscle,
quit smoking
found a better haircut./never started balding.
>>
>>18276377
yeah you probably take that list of stuff for granted, but it's a big deal. Im not in a position to do any of those, but I know that nobody my age would accept me as a smoker around here.

also again your girl could be with someone who loves her and has a positive plan for her. she doesn't have a lot of prime years left.
>>
>>18276382
well my haircut is alright. It didn't seem to matter though. Ive actually gotten laid more with a horrendous shaved head.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.