[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slashed Wrists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: download (3).jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
6KB, 259x194px
Slit my wrists from my old /fat/ beta days
How to fix?
>Pic is not me
>>
>>18276136
This time try down the river instead of across the bridge.
>>
>>18276136
Scars are scars, Anon.
Maybe Surgery to fix that part of the skin if you can afford it. Or tattoos to cover it up.
>>
>>18276137
idiot
>>
>>18276136
Tattoo time, friendo. Go with something beautiful that makes you happy.
>>
cut your arm off.
>>
>>18276139
>hamplanet doesn't want results
>>
>>18276136
Now that you're no longer beta, you could try using a gun.
>>
>>18276142
enjoy your summer on 4chans fitness forum!
>>
>>18276136

You should probably try again. Now that you don't have the fat blocking your arteries, you will probably succeed this time.
>>
>>18276144
If you cut deep enough, you might get the remaining fat out.
>>
>>18276136
>>
>>18276147
heh
>>
>>18276136
Scars, along with pain, fade anon. Wear them proud and use them as a way to remind yourself of where you don't want to be ever again.

t. ex-cutter.
>>
>>18276149
what is the point in cutting?
>>
>>18276150
looking good in the summer
>>
>>18276150
Essentially there is no point, but the pain provides a temporary relief from a mental pain and anguish which you can't release any other way or see any end to at the time.
>>
>>18276150
Depends

It can be a way of self punishment, to reset a train of thought, to inflict some intense feeling during a depressed 'numb' state, etc.

Or it can be to legitimately want to die, but in that case going across isn't a good way to do it and there are way more sensible ways to commit suicide.

Oftentimes wrist scars are a cry for attention/help. Personally I used to cut my shoulders and legs because I knew they wouldn't get seen, but I was doing it to convince myself not to eat. I'd cut after eating something I knew I shouldn't have, as a way to reinforce determination.

Hate to admit it actually did work.
>>
>>18276150
Something only actual mentally ill people do. Not one case has gone by at the hospital im at where a cutter came in and didnt get diagnosed with a severe disorder.

If anyone cuts themsleves and ill say this for memes sake may have a degree of retardation but its true. Be it from really low IQ or being high up on the autism spectrum get help before its too late.
>>
>>18276152
This
It feels pretty good
>>
>>18276150
It's also kind of sexual

I get turned on by pain
>>
>>18276151
Audible chuckle
1 off being a based post
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.