[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Older guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 4

I rarely feel attracted by guys my age (23), but men in their early-mid 30s are extremely attractive to me.

I doubt they'd ever want a serious relationship with someone my age and I don't want to fuck around.
I also doubt that a relationship with such a big age gap would work out.

Why do I get so attracted by older guys?
How do I work this out and get a satisfying relationship?
>>
>be me 33yo male
>been dating 24yo female for +5 months

Stop doubting, sweetheart. Just find a good man. Preferably one who would also date someone his own age, and isn't attracted to you because of your young age, but despite it.
>>
>>18276110
Don't worry, the man of my dreams is 41 and I'm your age. My god what a difference having a man instead of a boy.
>>
>>18276110
Men in general love youth, going for older guys is cruise control for bone zone. Don't worry about. Just approach and show interest.
>>
>>18276114
A good man is hard to find, as Flannery O'Connor said.

In general, I don't see how the dynamic would work.
I imagine (and hope) that a man your age is in a completely different phase of his life and doesn't want the things I want, and has different needs and desires. Why would they want me, if they can have a woman who is at the same point they are in life?

>>18276122
I have no problem finding a man who wants to fuck me. I am not interested in just sex.
>>
>>18276110
Totally possibile, keep in mind that he is and adult and if he wants a serious relationship you should deliver it, the other way, if he wants only sex that Will be it.
Don't create an illusion on what the relationship should be, keep in mind that he will not grow up with you, he will change only a little.
If you are ok with that, enjoy your daddy
>>
>>18276163
Your post is like THE reason why I am so against the idea of actually dating an older man even if I'm attracted to them pretty much exclusively.

I also don't want a daddy, age play is really gross.
>>
>>18276133
I can be in a different phase than you, yet still want to experience many of the things you want. The real issue is whether we both want kids or not, and how soon. Generally I can see myself father a child or two, but I'm in less of a hurry now than I was in my twenties. Women my age who are childless, but want to have children, are likely to be in a hurry, and so I'm more reluctant to start dating 33 year olds, than 22-29, but not because of how mature they might be, but rather the biological clocks ticking. I don't think it's a good idea to start a family with someone I've known for less than 3-4 years. I'm versatile enough to be able to connect with females of all ages. They are different of course, but I'm not dating anyone because I need them to complete me in any way, so it doesn't really matter. Obviously I prefer younger to older. I could hook up a 40yo, but when it comes to dating, I'm more interested in twentysomethings - they might have a way to go before we level out, but I'm patient and see no need in making our differences an issue.

Also remember that you will bring out what's good in any man, if you're a good woman yourself
>>
>>18276171
Oh, I feel similarly about the kids thing - I do want them, but I don't want to get married or have kids for the next 6-7 years and I imagined that a man who is in his 30s already wouldn't wait that long for me to be ready.

I generally can connect well with people of all ages, but I find myself attracted mostly by people much older than me. I like them more physically, but also in general they appeal to me mentally/emotionally. Guys my age are a bit.. bland? I don't know.

I had just one relationship that lasted very long, and it was happy. I had been with him for nearly 8 years.
>>
>>18276166
Older man usually know what they want, they are fully grown up.
If you find someone who are in the 30s and he still needs to grow up you are going through hell.
He will not grow up and when you do you will find yourself alone... At 30.
Don't do it if you don't like the whole
>>
>>18276196
I will wait for the next crisis
>>
>>18276196
But he's alone at 30 regardless... Am I sensing a double standard?
>>
>>18276184
If this was you and me, I'd be younger when we had kids than my father was when my parents had me (I'm their first.) My mom was 24 and my dad 33 when they met, and they had me ten years later. They are 67/76 now, and still married.

Very young women such as yourself, comes in three types
>can't stand the idea of sexual/romantic partners much older than them
>don't mind either way
>prefer older men
>>
>>18276196
I like men who know what they want.
I don't want to be used or be with a man who cares about his independence so much that he doesn't want to commit.

>>18276208
Everyone in my family was very close in age beside one couple, and it didn't really turn out well - she cheated on him and left him with two young girls, one of which wasn't even his daughter biologically.
So maybe I'm biased.

I'm glad your parents are doing well tho, it's nice to know that this kind of stuff works out.
>>
>>18276110
32yr old male here, theres something about the young ladies that makes me feel young, currently dating a 21yr old
>>
>>18276217
You do you. Being biased is understandable, but we each do relationships individually. My younger brother is married with a woman three years younger, and they're expecting their second child now. I'm poly myself, and don't see myself ever getting married, but that doesn't mean I don't believe in life-long companionship. My current lover is moving away during summer, but that just means we'll have a different relationship than we've had in the last five months. We discussed non-monogamy on our very first date, and she knows and accepts (and thinks it's kind of fun) that I will at some point persue other women. Who knows where we'll end up, but I'm not ditching one for the other, as I'm only dating women who are okay with me dating others as well. If this is something I'll continue doing after I pass forty, who's to say, but the age gap is the least of my worries.
>>
>>18276258
Yes but young girls age and you'll dump her for someone younger. It is not what I want.
>>
>>18276110
As much as I'd like to have a young girl in my 30s this is just stupid. Women have such a skewed perception of what makes someone an "adult" and how mature they are.
Do you honestly think the 35 year old who's still single is more well adjusted than a 23 year old who's getting through life well but with a few immaturaties still?
It's that they feel more dominant and in charge because they probably outgrew any awkwardness but they might very well be manchildren in other aspects.
It's a bad idea but you aren't going to let us change your mind. Generally you want to be in a similar life phase.
>>
>>18276110
I'm 20 and currently dating someone 10 years my senior. He's serious about me, and all of his previous girlfriends were his age so it isn't some fetish thing. You just have to be careful with who you spend your time with and make sure they aren't targeting younger women on purpose to play with.
>>
>>18276340
I've been saying through all thread that I think it is a bad idea to date a man much older than me. I think I said it in the OP as well.

I don't like them because they're more mature (even if I appreciate it).
I find them more attractive physically, in general I find them more pleasant to be around on an intellectual level. Wittier, less awkward, more knowledgeable, more interesting to talk to.
I don't particularly like dominant guys either. I appreciate that they take less bullshit in general, at least in my experience.

I'd rather date a guy around my age if I found them attractive. I rarely do. I liked two guys my age in 23 years.

>>18276369
That's really good for you. How long have you been dating?
>>
youll be that age faster than you know
>>
>>18276114
this

I am married to a 30 year old and I am 23 we have been together for 5 years.
>>
>>18276217
>I like men who know what they want.
what does that even mean?
>>
>>18276410
Hopefully I'll find someone I like before I'm that age.

>>18276420
I like decisiveness and a very direct, open, honest relationship. I dislike games, drama, passive aggressiveness, or men who will accept anything just to be with me.

I briefly dated some guys after my last relationship ended.
I really liked one of them but he had to move to another country, so it didn't go any further. Sad tho, he was cool.
The others were... petty. Some kept playing super obvious games with me (trying to make me jealous, waiting to text me, etc). Some others would literally be a doormat just because I gave them attention. Some others couldn't communicate their needs and would just be passive aggressive bitches.
Generally dating was a pretty unpleasant experience.
>>
>>18276420
Ultimately, it means men who know themselves well as adult human beings, and take no bullshit because they stopped putting pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>tfw the guy i've had a limerent obsession with for a year now turns 54 this month, is dating a 20 yr old and I dated his son for a month

wew lad
>>
>>18276110
>>18276114
>>18276120
>>18276196
>>18276217
>>18276369
>>18277097
you like old guys because they have more stuff

theres no rationalised, romantic reason like 'they know what they want :))' or 'theyre less drama :))' etc., your animal brain just reacts the way its made to. you just tell yourself its for 'real reasons' rather than admit to that, for some reason
>>
daddy issues.

simple as that
>>
>>18277112
I honestly don't give a shit about money.
I provided financially for my ex boyfriend for most of our relationship, and the other guy I wanted to date is broke.
I have more than enough money to provide for myself, own a house and a car and am in med school so I don't need a man to provide for me.

I like older guys because they look better and they're more pleasant to be around.
>>
>>18277118
Don't have any. I actually have a great relationship with both my parents.
My dad was very present, caring and he is basically a fatter and bald version of me so we get along great.
>>
>>18277112
Don't give a shit about money. The 53 yr old is a musician and lives in a flat. He's probably on benefits desu.
>>
>>18277121
> im rich

gz, apparently you also have the usual delusion that your standing is the general case. dont post without thinking please
>>
>>18277129
I am sorry if I replied to an assumption you made about me in a thread I made about my taste about men.
>>
>>18277137
i'm sorry you're a passive aggressive bitch
>>
>>18277112
Can also confirm that young women aren't into me for my money or stuff. I lack in all materialistic areas. However, I am an artist who basically live in a cottage
>>
>>18277137
you replied with an anecdote to counter a general statement you dummy

regardless point still stands, because its subconscious

>>18277146
> i lack in all materiallistic areas
> i have a house lol :))

stupid
>>
>>18277142
I'm not, just sarcastic.

>>18277148
I didn't intend to counter his general statement, just that it really isn't the case for me.
My animal brain doesn't give a shit about my partner's money, it just likes old dudes.
>>
>>18277155
> it just likes old dudes
for no reason i guess! human brains just do things randomly hey, nothing to do with evolution or learned behaviours etc. i guess it couldnt possibly have anything to do with innate increased material value of older men. its just like that because it is

stupid
>>
>>18277155
>sarcastic
nah, your personality is just complete garbage
>>
>>18277155
>it just likes old dudes.
You literally answered the question to your own thread.
>>
7 years isn't that big of an age gap. There is nothing wrong with a 23 year old attracted to a 30 year old. You are equating age with maturity and stability. Keep an open mind bc not all 30 year old have it all together.
>>
>>18277169
If that was the only reason why I liked them, I wouldn't like guys my age when they show the characteristics I like about older guys. But I do like a few guys my age. I just meet very few 23 years old who are in the way I like.

>>18277174
Thanks. I'm sure you're very pleasant to be around.

>>18277175
It still doesn't really solve my issue - I don't want to date them but I like mostly them.

>>18277180
It is a pretty big age gap, at least for me.
I also am not equating age with maturity and stability.
>>
theres a 10 year age gap between my mum and dad, I don't think its that much of an issue
>>
>>18277195
>Thanks. I'm sure you're very pleasant to be around.
I am. No need to state the obvious.
>>
>>18277148
The house isn't mine, it's a recidency. I don't even have a driver's license, and I've been homeless for five years, and the women in my life don't care, so fuck you I guess?
>>
>>18277347
> im physically attractive

nice one, i guess we should all buy lottery tickets hey
>>
>>18277201
She's being silly implying that a guy her age wouldn't break up with her.
>>
>>18277358
People rate me a strong six on /soc rate threads, so I'm above average, yes.

More importantly, I know how to hold a conversation like a man, and build attraction with women, as opposed to what 23yo me managed.

>if it's not money it must be looks
Keep making excuses for missing out on your gains, son
>>
>>18277380
attractive people dont know what its like being unattractive. you misattribute your luck to personal ability
>>
>>18276110
Reminder that you are the female equivalent of guys with mommy issues.

Just remember that. All of that revulsion you feel for guys like that. That's you. That's exactly you.

Only difference is that the world is set up in a way where guys are degenerates and will take anything they can possibly get. Thus making your completely, disgustingly selfish fantasy, into a semi-common reality.
>>
>>18277393
But I don't have daddy issues.
I am also not interested in age play - I wouldn't call my SO daddy for any reason, it's a complete turn off for me.
>>
>>18277393
Degenerate? Men dating older is normal robot.
>>
>>18277391
I also know how to dress well and trim. I also know positive body language and eye contact, which basically is physical appearance. Not everything just magically happens to every person considered good looking in his adult years.

You're starting to run out.
>>
>>18277393
People like you don't know what daddy issues are
>>
>>18277408
attractive people dont know what its like being unattractive. you misattribute your luck to personal ability

you think that doing the basics is enough for people like me, im no fkn sperg im a good talker and i always look people in the eye. difference is people dont want to look at me because of my face

>>
>>18277405
Yes you do have daddy issues and you do not get to decide whether or not that's true. The other people around you do and when you are incapable of being attracted to 23 year old men because you are too selfish to admit to yourself that it's actually quite possible to find them totally relatable, enough so to the point where a normal, loving, healthy romantic relationship could arise, were you to just lower your incredibly inflated and delusional standards.

But you can't do that. You can't live in the real world where everyone else is. Where other girls your age have a perfectly fine time dating guys of the same age. Because you are a princess. Because you have daddy issues. Because your father was in some way or another another fucking goober or a criminal. A degenerate.

>>18277406
Thinly veiled pedophilia. Degenerate for the same reason dating outside of your race or opposite gender is. You are too emotionally weak to hold yourself, your identity together to the point where meaningful relation can exist, so you cop out into some other nearby domain.

>>18277415
You are in denial.
>>
>>18277429
>30ish dating 20s is pedo
No it's called being normal. Even if they wanted to date 15 year olds it's not against all of history, nor pedo. You are a robot with mommy issues and frequent this board wishing to find help, then shitposting in frustration once you realise that you are beyond help from such a place. The trolling is low here, so you probably see it as a nice target.

But obviously it's not pedo. Pedo is like 12, not grown men dating grown women past the teen years, you cannot even call that ephebo, much less hebe, and especially not pedo.
>ephebo is 15ish through 119sh (normal)
>hebe is 12-14 (weird and abnormal and rare throughout history, but not payd)
>11 and under is actual paydo, because not puberty yet
Faggot.
>>
>>18277429
I repeated multiple times in this thread that I can relate to guys my age, and I have been attracted to some.
I usually find them petty when it comes to relationships and generally less pleasant to be around other than less good looking than older guys.
I liked two guys, both of them were a couple of years older than me - one of them was my boyfriend for almost 8 years, the other was my boyfriend for 4 months before he left for another country.

I don't enjoy dating guys my age. I tried, went out with a few guys, found it annoying, frustrating and boring.

My dad was awesome - good respectable job, very present, caring, very similar to me, probably one of my best friends, still married to my mother after 35 years together.
>>
>>18277429
>in denial
Girls with daddy issues will be drawn to men treating them badly, no matter what age said men are. This is why negging works - but not on women with a lot of self esteem, which is connected with their relationship with their fathers (who didn't neglect them. Wanting older men has nothing to do with the fact. As OP has stated numerous times, she wants a man and not a boy, and she has a good relationship with her dad.

You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>18277454
what the fuck is your problem you neurotic bitch? and i mean that literally, please clearly define your problem. because its not 'dating old guys is bad' because you obviously enjoy it much more than the alternative

this is the most masturbatory thread of all time, eat shit and die you vacuous waste
>>
>>18277450
>this faggot has literally got all of the terms memorized

A 30 year old man dating a 20 year old woman is just as """normal""" (backwards) as a man dating another man.

Nothing you can do about it. Literally nothing. Enjoy being a fag because you're too emotionally and mentally weak to be actually normal.

>>18277454
>Your father was your 'friend'.
Spotted the faggot goober father.

My dad's soooo cooooool!!! haha!!!! sooo coool guys he's like my best friend!!!!! I swear I don't have daddy issues!!

You don't enjoy it because your head is up your own ass. That is all that it is. Sorry. Truth. Reality. Sorry.

>>18277462
>she wants a man and not a boy,
Yet she is a girl, and not a woman. Case in point.
>>
>>18277473
daddy issues = I share interests with my father and we can discuss about politics, life and football while we paint miniatures
I'm sure.
>>
>>18277473
>girl, not a woman
Semantics, you actual tool
>>
>>18277483
>I can't respond to what you said: The Post
>I actually got actually blown the fuck out edition

>>18277482
Aww sweetie, that's so cute. Does he paint your nails too?
>>
>>18277488
He used to when I was a baby. It was pretty cute.
>>
>>18277473
>homosex is the same as a man dating a girl in her prime
I'd point out something about genes being able to be passed on but you'd just bait me more.
>>
>>18277488
How did you respond to the main claim in my post? I gave you a coherent explanation on the subject of daddy issues. You got hung up on a footnote. Am I missing the point where you actually deserve a proper answer, troll?
>>
>>18277495
Listen you dumb bitch. Find yourself someone your own age and I guarantee you it will end up being an infinitely more satisfying relationship than what would be chasing your emotional issues through older men. I am also 23 and would run circles around you and your retard 'dada wudent stwong inuf' problems so don't tell me guys who are our age and capable don't exist.

>>18277502
Women are in their emotional prime late 20s early 30s. Reproductively, sure, they're in their prime late teens early 20s. But guess what faggot. They should be getting knocked up by guys of the same age. Not some autism sperm 40 year old who was too much of a pussy his whole life to get any for the 35 years prior.

>>18277503
Uh, you fucking moron. You said she wanted a man, not a boy. I responded by saying that shit doesn't make any sense, using your very own logic, as she is a girl, and not a woman, and a girl wanting a man is simply incongruent.
>>
>>18277520
I don't have any "emotional issue" other than the ones you invented.
I already had happy relationships with guys my age and have no intention to date older because I don't see it working.
Maybe read the thread before you pretend to understand me or my issues. Then I'll believe you're capable.
>>
>>18277520
That emotional prime is when their personality shifts to children mode. Mommy issues robot. Mommy issues. Talk to a normie and realise that's what they hate about women is their personality shift once they near 30, they're no longer fun, they are a ball and chain.
>>
>>18277520
>Uh, you fucking moron. You said she wanted a man, not a boy. I responded by saying that shit doesn't make any sense, using your very own logic, as she is a girl, and not a woman, and a girl wanting a man is simply incongruent.

See >>18276120
I wasn't the one who brought it up. It's basically what OP has been saying this whole time. You response to my whole post is moot, and only argues that a 23yo woman can't be a woman because she's 23 and therefor a girl - which is semantics, and nothing more.
>>
>>18277573
> and have no intention to date older because I don't see it working.
>How do I work this out and get a satisfying relationship?

Cunt destroyed. Thread read. Maybe grow up past thinking every older guy is a Jon Ham/Christian Grey remix who will be super KINKY and SPANK, yes I said it, S P A N K your little bad girl hynny. oooOoOooOo so naughty *quivers* *fakes 13 orgasms with more contrived cerebral palsy quivering*

>My panties are SOAKED daddy!!!!! HAHA, SOAKED!

So naughty.

>>18277595
"""Normie""" guys are the male equivalent of the female portrayed above. How about we try a human being with basic emotional depth.

>>18277596
But that's not semantics you fucking retard. When I say an apple is an apple and an orange is an orange, that's not a matter of fucking semantics. Age is not some arbitrary thing. You are going off of this bullshit assumption that your experiences of this world are somehow not definitively bound by a physical property such as time.
>>
>>18277616
I don't even know who Christian Grey is and enjoy being dominant more than being submissive. If someone is getting spanked, it's not me.
>>
>>18277631
Oh so then you are on the autism spectrum well that's awesome dude!
>>
>>18277634
Apparently, since I keep replying.
I'm going to sleep, I have to work tomorrow. Goodbye.
>>
>>18277641
Yeah. Hey good luck.
>>
File: smv_curve1.jpg (69KB, 1040x510px) Image search: [Google]
smv_curve1.jpg
69KB, 1040x510px
>>18276110
This. It's completely normal for a girl in her teens/twenties to prefer older men.

>>18276114
This person is retarded, "despite your young age", what? That's like a woman being attracted to a man "despite" his large social circle and endless resources. Youth is attractive in women, surprise surprise.
>>
>>18277616
>Age is not some arbitrary thing
Pray tell when a female stops being a girl and becomes a woman, and explain how this isn't semantics, childperson.
>>
>>18277644
>bullshit pseudoscience stats fabricated into existence by 30 year old virgins trying desperately to escape their chaste fate by way of rampant intellectualization.

Don't even try to pretend like that tall nigger with the fuzzy hat and googles who orbits around the club asking for girls' opinions didn't coin the term "sexual market value".
>>
>>18277644
>15 year old boys are 0 attractive. nobody wants them
oh, so your chart is random bullshit
>>
>>18277649
When she gets life fucking stuck in her retarded face and finally breaks down and excepts the world and all of the men in it don't exist to cater to her princess complex.

When she begins to become realistic.

Age may not be the deterministic factor in that equation, but OP, by virtue of the content of her post, is not realistic. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>18277655
Ask your average 15 year old girl who's sexier, her male classmate or her male teacher.
>>
>>18277662
>Ask your average American which they'd prefer, a nice healthy piece of baked salmon cooked with no seasoning or oil, or a cheeseburger from a fast food chain.

We have a word for this and that word is degeneracy.
>>
>>18277644
>Youth is attractive in women, surprise surprise
I was merely suggesting that she should be with a man who primarily likes her for who she is, and not because she is much younger than him. How lazy you must be at reading, autismofag

>despite
Because not everyone agrees that it's healthy for men of age to be into very young women. I'm speaking from experience and also opinions fronted itt
>>
>>18277667
It's called instinct, actually. Last time our DNA had a meaningful update, food was still scarce and a cheeseburger was a fucking godsend. Also, young women are more fertile and old men are more secure. Calling human nature degeneracy is just a typical case of "Shun what you can't have".
>>
>>18277662
you ask her if her classmate or a book about thyssenkrupp elevators is sexier.
>>
>>18277676
No, it's called degeneracy you dumb fucking faggot.

>OUR DEE EN AYYYY

Slash your neck. But first grasp that the last 10,000 of civilisation have been contra to our DEEEEE EN AYYY. The game since then has been about mitigating that sort of primitivity. Which is what we call degeneracy. You fucking literal retard.
>>
>>18277689
That oversized ego of yours is actually only a small portion of "you", even though I'm sure you'd like to believe that it's the entirety. The rest (about 80% of you) is a subconscious, primal beast. You should try being more in tune with it. It'll help you be less miserable.
>>
>>18277689
If you were really so evolved you'd not throw tantrums on the internet, and break the law of which is evolved itself to make you abstain from such obscene behavior as telling people to kill themselves. This modern world forbids your own behavior. Not that you should care because you are an animal, not all people, and humans are no more than an extinction level event, and you are taking mankind too seriously (except not really because you're just pissed because you're a virgin from the r9k and previous poster is right).

But yeah, conservative behavior and abstinence mean you follow your own rules and be nice like the system tells you to be, unless the law itself you consider degenerate too for some crazy ironic reason.

inb4 back to reddlt you go back to the r9k/pol
>>
>>18277701
>Totally shallow, psychologising bullshit.
Yeah gl with that. You fuckin weeny.

>>18277715
Yeah I actually have not posted anywhere on the internet in years prior to yesterday (been lurking here since 07 though, been on adv since day 1). So I agree with not living a life of constantly voicing any sort of needless opinion. Though sometimes it doesn't hurt to drop a dime in a fountain of pennies for contrast's sake.

I am not a virgin. Not even close. If you saw me on the street I would be one of the last people you'd pick out from a crowd were it needed of you that you identify which person had made all of my posts.

In that case you better just shut the fuck up and listen. To everything. All of what I said.
>>
I am 31. The only reason a guy my age would 'seriously' date a girk your age is because
>1) They are still man children. For example they still religiously play video games, like to smoke and drink, basically haven't evolved past the frat boy phase.
>2) they are obsessed with trying to find a 'virgin' or rhe purest girl they can find.

I and guys my age dont mind having a look at a young chick...even would bang em'. But generally, for a LTR it isnt doable. You youngins got alot of living and experiencing to do to get on our playing field mentally.
>>
>>18277689
>knocks other people for degeneracy
>throws a tanty instead of elucidating their point like a human

Lack of integrity detected.
>>
>>18277730
Didn't register the point which was elucidated

Autism BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
BEEPBEEPBEEP
>>
>>18277729
>Women
>On our playing field mentally
Good one, friend.
>>
File: 1473036448144.jpg (14KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1473036448144.jpg
14KB, 210x240px
>>18277725
>listen to what I said
Why should I listen to a degenerate that breaks the law?
>>
30 year old guy here, and I'm very open to dating a younger woman, not for "easy pussy," but because women my age are fucking boring that are single. They're all pretty much career oriented, and their habits have become "get home at 5, make a sensible dinner, drink a glass of wine, and settle in for some Netflix with their tiny dog." They never want to do anything, and all of the adventurous nature in them has been completely soaked out. They don't want to party or do anything fun.

I have my life very much together and have growth and goals in mind. I would eventually like to have a kid. But for now, while I'm 30, I feel more like I'm 25, and I still have the energy to go see the world, do cool shit, and act a little recklessly, without everything planned out.

I want someone who will go join me in these adventures and isn't panicked that their fertility is drying up and they have to panic about a baby now.

I have no problem dating at my age too, but it's just more rare to find someone that isn't boring.
>>
>>18277735
Read the thread now, and yeah your claims of great moral authority don't match the chimp smashings of your keyboard.

Into the trash your opining goes.
>>
>>18277770
Quads confirm
>>
>>18277815
Not how it works Mr. New.
>>
>>18276110
Stuff like this is the only thing giving me hope because I know by the time I get my shit together I'll be in my 30s. Thank you anon.
>>
>>18277826
I've posted many times in this thread but lurked honestly because of your feel. Me too. But I tend to doubt they'd act as immature as me, when I'm that old, and only see it as me dumping them for not being young when I see it as them dumping me for not having my shit together.
>>
I'd go with early 30s. 23 and 30-32 isn't to bad. It's within the range where you're in the same generation and can grow old together and not have it be weird. Outside the ten year range it gets a little strange. Not just the age gap, but there is something off about a 38 year old man who is looking at 23 year old girls as what he wants to date
>>
>>18277852
There is something off about a man dating a girl even 2 years younger, if we're completely honest with ourselves.

And who wants to be around that girl who seeks out older men. Totally disgusting vermin. 0 sense of self-accountability.
>>
>>18277852
>more than ten years is odd
>38 going with 23 is odd
Make up your mind please.

>>18277857
Men age like wine, women like milk. Not odd.

And women get tired of getting pumped then dumped, is a reason they'd go for older, but then turn around and realise that men that'd date them at that age just did dump someone or there is something wrong with them to still be alone an older age. It's unlikely to work out either way, so caring is pointless.
>>
File: download (2).png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
6KB, 205x246px
>>18277865
>math stroke
Nevermind that math stroke.

Having a stroke.

>heeeueueueohhhouuuu
>>
>>18277865
Men age like wine, but they're still older. I don't care if you think grey hair looks cool and trendy. It will always look gay when it's some kid trying to make a fashion statement. Is my point.
>>
>>18277857
>>18277857
I'd agree with that except the man doesn't necessarily know that the girl is seeking older guys.

I'm admittedly basing my assessment completely anecdotally off of my friends who met in the club, so it's not like a guy at work hitting on a younger girl, and also the man honestly looks more like 26 than 30 (woman's age: 23) so it's not like she was into older dudes.

By comparison this guy I work with in the kitchen is 38, and was always on the hunt for younger girls looking for visas. He swooped on this 22 year old Filipina chick right after she and her boyfriend broke up; I think they would've gotten back together otherwise. Don't think that'll be a happy marriage.
>>
>>18277875
>having gray hair in your 30s
A 3x year old isn't that odd to date the early 20s. Men's hair isn't gray until like 50.
>>
ITT: people that don't know the half your age plus 7 rule.
>>
>>18277907
That's a thought terminating cliché better suited to tweens than people continuing their path of growth through the middle and later parts of adulthood.

A better rule of thumb is they need to have at least completed the physical development of their body and especially brain, which doesn't happen 'til 25. If there's going to be a noticable age gap in the relationship.

Beyond that, it simply depends on the individuals involved, as to how well they may match in conceptual etc. abilities.
>>
>>18277875

Most men don't go gray at 30. Hell, my dad turns 60 this year and doesn't have gray hair yet.
>>
>>18277954
>wait until 25
Here's your (You).
>>
>>18277954
Consider this: Guy 35 meets Girl 23. They end up married and stay together until he dies at age 86. According to you this wasn't worth it, since she wasn't "fully developed" for the first 16 months of their relationship.

Yes, not everyone meet eachother on their birthdays. What's going to transform a neat 24yo so much so that she goes from not being fit to date someone older than her, to being fit enough, in the span of a year or two? And what's so inherently wrong with him waiting by her side during this magical journey that is less than 2% of their life together?

Have some perspective. The number of times people have been around the sun isn't an exact science on how prepared they are at life.
>>
>>18276110
You're better off than I am. I'm 18 and tend to be attracted to men between 25-40. I use the word 'tend' loosely...it seems those are the only men I'm attracted to, and it's incredibly upsetting.

The only guys I can find that are interested in a relationship are, for lack of a better words, 'creepy'. They're only interested in me because I'm just now legal. It's difficult to come to terms with the fact I'll be hard pressed to find a guy who I'm attracted to that can keep up with me mentally (as in, doesn't have to downplay his own age related intelligence/wisdom to have fun banter with me).
>>
i cant take girls under 25 seriously
the dynamic in the relationship is just off

the only reason i did such a thing is because she was hot and cute, its ok for a while but as a life partner, idk, i might consider again but i cant see bonds going beyond a cute fucktoy
>>
>>18278662
I will add though, I'd never seriously pursue a man as old as 40. I honestly just want to date someone who can pass for the age I'm attracted to; not necessarily be that age themselves. A strange desire, but it's not something I can control.
>>
>>18278663
They are going to age, you know

After fucking a 23yo for three years, you're not fucking a 23yo any longer
>>
As someone who has dated someone 10+ years younger. I must say that younger women generally are more fun to be around, but they severely underestimate how "mature"/"intelligent" they are.

No regrets from dating younger women, though.
>>
I am not going to respond to everybody. I am sorry.

>>18278663
>>18277729
I agree, which is why I don't want to date someone who is in their 30s.
Still, this leaves me with no one to date since in a year and half of dating I have liked one guy under 30.

>>18278662
I can fully understand.
Both the guys my age I liked looked older and generally acted older. I really liked the feeling.
At least you aren't alone, if that's of any consolation.

>>18277954
If that's the whole issue, I'll gladly wait 13 months till I am 25 and can start dating old dudes.

>>18277852
I wouldn't honestly date a 30 year old.

>>18277826
>>18277837
Lol, glad it's helping.

>>18277770
I don't really party much, I don't enjoy clubs and shit like that. I go out 2-3 nights a week, going to backpack almost all summer, but avoid parties like cancer.
>>
because they're
1-grown up in their relationships
2-independent
3-responsible
4-one word men
beside you're are on a lvl of growing up similar to the 30's people so you found the need to be with them on being with people has the same age as you .
>>
>>18278692
>glad it's helping
>whouldn't date 30
Fuck you unless I'm having another math stroke.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.