[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give this a shot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (62KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 640x640px
I'm 30 years old and have intentionally, and mostly happily, given up on relationships, because I've either broken hearts or had mine broken, and jerking off is better for everyone involved. My only exception was supposed to be for like a goddamned model. But tonight for the first time in four years I slightly liked a girl.

>be at bar for a game with a friend
>girl comes up to us and asks if we have cards for a drinking game and wanna come play, is obviously hitting on us
>I actually have cards but we don't plan on going over really
>her friend comes over and insists
>this girl looks like my ex that I dumped, kinda
>we get along pretty well, she's smart and our friends hate each other so it's funny
>turns out she's been drinking for about 8 hours
>turns out she lives a block or so from me
>she asks me to drive her home, I say sure, get her number
>her friend is really surprised but just gets a ride home
>friend and my friend leave
>spend 30 minutes just talking
>she's touching me, all the signs
>she's hammered
>drive her home, somehow we talk about karaoke
>she has the most beautiful voice I've ever heard, I'm kinda feeling it
>get to her house, she asks if I have her number, I do
>she's been putting on lip gloss, i aim for the kiss
>just turns into a hug

And that's that. Should I even bother, or just go back to my perfectly pleasant life of being completely single like I have been?
>>
>>18276020
What do you have to lose, except time, money and mental health?
>>
Fuck her if you can. If you can't, then continue living life as you did before.
>>
>>18276020

Wait, so you met a really drunk girl and randomly tried to kiss her?
Is that how your previous relationships started?
I feel like you should at least try talking to her when she's sober before you invest too much.
>>
>>18276020
>Fuck her if you can. If you can't, then continue living life as you did before.
This should be your intention

I mean you never know.

This could be her usual thing she does every weekend, get drunk over 8hrs that is and was literally too drunk to go further with you.

Or she's just had a really shitty week or something, doesn't drink often and realised she might regret drunk making out with a guy she just met that she likes
>>
>>18276033

It wasn't exactly random, we spent hours talking and flirting and she asked me to drive her home. Then I went for a kiss.

But yes, most of my relationships have come from meeting someone over a few drinks, talking, kissing, and then a more serious date. I don't think it's that nuts.
>>
>>18276041

Traditionally you would make that kind of move after the date, not before. The thing that's weird to me is the 8 hours of drinking. That itself is a bit of a redflag imo.
>>
>>18276033
>kissing someone is investing a lot
This is what /adv actually thinks
>>
>>18276063

Getting a real date is almost impossible in this day and age before already showing some kind of real physical interest, unless it's like a classmate (which I don't have at my age), a coworker, or a set-up/online date.

I don't really believe in red flags, but I'd also drink for 8 hours on a weekend with friends.
>>
>>18276020
>>turns out she's been drinking for about 8 hours

What could go wrong?
>>
>>18276063
This depends on where OP is. In my country he would be completely normal, and so would she.
Dating culture varies.
>>
>>18276234
This

t. Norway
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.