[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going through a breakup and need advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

So i have been in a relationship with this girl for 2 years now without any major fights, and things were going pretty well up until recently, where she became a bit distant before eventually telling me she does not feel it anymore, is stressed out, etc etc and wasnt feeling up for a relationship atm.She is actually a person with a serious stress problem so i can believe that. I was also certain there is no other guy in play. I suggested we break up, she agreed it was the best choice, we broke up , in a very civilized and loving manner.

I will also mention that she will be moving away in july for good , and i had already shown my intention to follow and make it work.

(continued)
>>
>>18275995
(cont)
2 weeks later, i call her and ask if she wants to meet up. We do meet, we clarify some things about the breakup, and i tell her that what i want is her, i know that she is stressed and i respect her wanting her space, time, or whatever she wants, but everything can be worked out between us, if only she trusts me a little. We had a blast after that, she would come onto me, kiss me, show me that she likes me. She went to her hometown for easter the next day, and called me after 4 days to tell me she feels renewed, she had been thinking about me a lot. That she liked how confident i was, and that she was very attracted to me after all. That she wants to see me more when she returns and spend more time with me again. Of course i was very happy to hear all that, and we kept messaging and phoning each other during easter holiday, along the lines of "cant wait to see you, i miss you" etc.

Then she returns (this sunday). Just 2 hours after she lands we meet at a mutual friends birthday. She kisses me on the cheek, and i kiss her on the lips, to which she reacts like i did something bad, gave me a "what are you doing" look. She later in the night tells me that she thought we are "cooler now". I reply that i didnt realise she wanted us to be "buddies" now, and that its not what i want.She leaves after a while, kisses me on the cheek again.
>>
>>18275995
>>18275997
(cont)

2 days later, i go to her place to surprise her. She is very loving again. Tells me she was a bit mad at me, that she didnt want us to act like we are together in front of others for now, and that she doesnt want others to know what is going on between us, that its our story to sort out and others shouldnt meddle.Also that i should not be hard on myself, that she has issues to sort.I reply that i can be patient for her. She again, comes on to me, kisses me on her own, asks me to stay a bit more etc. I leave very happy.

It has been 6 days, and she has not contacted me. In the holidays she would message every other day, send me a goodnight or something, since she returned i feel like she holds me at a distance again. What should i do. Do i make the first move yet again and contact her? My ego is at a new low at this point anyway.. Do i wait for her? I dont mind giving her time and space, but i want to know if she thinks about me. I never asked her to come back, she called to tell me she wants this, and now she doesnt even text. Am i right to think that its over for good? It all seems very weird to me. Somehow i think this is all happening so she can avoid being hurt in july when she moves away. I feel that is the underlying reason and i want to talk to her about it, but i have to see her first
>>
>>18275999
How are you so sure that there is no other guy. If she is acting close one day and distant the other, either there is someone else, or she has some real problems
>>
>>18276023
Its more of a gut feeling. Of course she told me as much herself but i think i wouldve known. I know her very well, i think there is almost a 0% chance that there is someone else. What im scared about is that not only is there no other guy, but she is using our prolonged breakup to get over me... what the fuck should i do. im certain that when she saw me and liked me that it was genuine. Feelings like those she displayed cant be faked by her. So why the cold shoulder
>>
File: 1465263985362.jpg (69KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
1465263985362.jpg
69KB, 400x800px
My ex did this, we broke up, still hung out a bit kissed and stuff.
2 weeks later she fucks my friend on my birthday.
>MFW they dating now

Girls that are going to fuck you around aren't worth your time, do your emotions a favor and just fuck her off.
Love sucks my dude, people you love change.
>>
>>18275995
>she will be moving away in july for good

OP your relationship is over. She's trying to ease away and you are clinging onto a dead end. You can still be cool with each other for her remaining time but don't think its not over when she leaves. Say your good byes
>>
>>18276028
>Its more of a gut feeling. Of course she told me as much herself but i think i wouldve known. I know her very well, i think there is almost a 0% chance that there is someone else.

I remember being this naive. Sorry man
>>
>>18276237
is it really that much? im just finishing my bachelor and i can easily make it work with her. And if she is trying to ease away, why did she so enthusiastically talk and text me over the holidays about missing me etc. I do think once she returned all the problems and stress hit her again and make her doubt things. But her affection was genuine. thats why im so confused
>>
>>18276267
So. She's leaving OP and doesn't want you to go with her. People will come into and out of your life and sometimes its abrupt or makes no sense but this one is done so don't make it harder on either of you. Like I said, say your good byes.
>>
>>18276028

My ex did this too, I realised pretty quickly like you have about her trying to slowly cut you out by dragging you along and I just cut all contact and blocked her. Either they want to be with you or they don't, straight up ask her and then if she says anything but a yes tell her you respect that and in order to move on you will need no contact then delete and block her.

Wouldn't you know shortly after I blocked my ex she was in a new relationship despite saying there was no one else she is interested in and I believed her just as you did... people can and will surprise you, never say you know someone 100%.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.