[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can casual sex turn into a committed relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1492258110038.jpg (26KB, 390x344px) Image search: [Google]
1492258110038.jpg
26KB, 390x344px
I met a guy on /soc/ in a Snapchat sext thread and we ended up meeting up, as he lives four hours away. We talked for about two months before the meetup and were immediately interested in and attracted to eachother, and meeting up only solidified these feelings. It feels like I've known him for years when it's only been a few months. He's genuine, kind, and cares about my well-being, and I care about his. We've sexted countless times and have slept together twice, with plans for more in the future.
We discussed dating a little while ago and agreed not to rush it or stress it, neither of us went into this with the intent of finding a bf/gf. I feel differently now, and I think he does too.
Can casual sex with an attractive guy that finds you attractive turn into a committed relationship, or is it destined to fail because it was built on casual sex? What are your experiences with hookups becoming something more?
>>
>>18275882
Stop overthinking problems, ask him on date (not instant sex mind you, that comes after date) and ask him if he wants to be your (exclusive?) bf because you caught feelings for him.

Easy.
>>
>>18275882
>Can casual sex turn into a committed relationship?
Yes.
>>
>>18275882
It depends. Are you guys fucking other people casually still?
>>
>>18275907
It's kinda hard to organize a date with someone that lives four hours away from you. I'm content to wait until I'm certain we're on the same page emotionally, given the circumstances.
>>
>>18275933
No, only each other.
>>
>>18275909
Thanks Anon. Any personal anecdotes to back that up? I'm curious
>>
>>18275952
not myself, but a friend/acquaintance. she was just fwb with this guy, and they ended up in a relationship. they've been together for 4 years now.
of course every situation is different, and i'm sure sometimes there's just no way it could work. but sometimes it can.
>>
>>18275960
Thanks, I've only ever been told it'll never work because why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free or some shit
>>
>>18276011
I am always amused when people say stuff like that - as if relationships were just there just for sex.
>>
>>18275882
It can, but there's a chance it's gonna be a trainwreck and you'll be devastated when shit goes downhill.

Also, watch out for stalkers.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.