[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help keeping in contact with a woman I like after she left for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: R_1BAhxMP5I.png (6KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
R_1BAhxMP5I.png
6KB, 325x325px
We're both 18 and worked at McDonalds until she left yesterday. She left for the same reason I want to: it's a shit job with an unreasonable amount of work expected for such little pay. I was wondering how I can keep in touch with her because we only talked to each other during work and now she's gone but I really like her and don't want to just give up on her. I want to start by messenging her (unless there's a better idea) but my biggest problems are when and what to message her to start developing conversations. She doesn't have a Facebook account (only a messenger one) and when you look her up on messenger she doesn't show up so the only way to view her account is through the McDonalds group chat but the restaurant manager will probably remove her soon as she's left which means I can't talk to her if that happens. I don't know what to do and I know it's a bit of a unique problem but do have any advice or solutions to help me please?
>>
Just fucking send her a message saying you wanted to stay in touch, and you should go out for coffee on Saturday.
>>
>unreasonable amount of work
Fuck off OP. I've worked (and still sometimes work if I need extra cash - the managers like me) at McDonald's, it's not an unreasonable amount of work for the pay, it's unskilled and anyone can do it.

To answer your question, just add her on the app and then ask if she wants to stay in touch or something.
>>
You simultaneously need humbling but also some confidence.
>>
File: 1wm7eewg.vichan.jpg (226KB, 720x593px) Image search: [Google]
1wm7eewg.vichan.jpg
226KB, 720x593px
>>18275558
Message her and say you like talking to her and you want to go out
>sometime
Don't say sometime, say this weekend. If she says she's busy, tell her to pick the time. If she doesn't or doesn't get back to you, she's not interested. You're 18 and you work at McDonald's, she can probably do better, so keep that in mind as well.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.