[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Always attract the most popular girls???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1488023358965.jpg (20KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488023358965.jpg
20KB, 720x405px
Hey /adv/, I wanted some help from you people on something i've been thinking out recently...

So, I always wanted to know:

>Be a Emotional type of guy
>Hopeless Romantic
>Peaceful
>Basically a Girl boy
>Always just by myself
>Forever Alone(Don't mind the 2012 memes usage here btw)
>Always had a thing for unpopular girls
But here's the catch. Somehow, I always end up getting attention from the most popular girls in the place. I thought these type of girls were attached to more Extroverted and funny dudes.

>Tl;Dr
I wanted to know what on Earth had I done to always be crushed by the Stacies
>>
>>18275540
post a pic of your face and I'll tell you
>>
>>18275551
Why would appearance matter lol
>>
>>18275581
If you can't answer that question you should add retarded to that list that describes you
>>
File: 20170426_192929.jpg (963KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170426_192929.jpg
963KB, 2560x1440px
>>18275587
All right here it is. Nothing special.
>>
>>18275596
Have you hooked up with any of these girls that seem into you?
>>
>>18275600
I'm afraid I was too shy back then, altough I got them to say openly that they loved my company
>>
>>18275616
Lol not to be mean but sounds like they thought you were gay. Who knows though, they could have wanted your dick.

Also, lose some weight you're fat
>>
>>18275618
I really dont think so, one of them just admitted to having a crush on me so who guarantees it.

And Idc that much about my weigh anymore, but thanks for the heads up
>>
They think you're gay dude
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.