[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Family member possibly in some weird society

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.jpg (48KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
48KB, 800x600px
Hello 4chan members,
I'm mostly just browsing here as an anon.
But this time I would really appreciate help of this community. I found on a lot of papers of some family member these writings as seen on picture(just a quick paint drawing). Do some of you recognize this? I am thinking that it might be some fanatic organization, but it could also be some band symbol. Thank YOU in advance!
>>
>>18275515
I haven't seen that shit before. But why do you give so much information freely for no reason? That shit bothers me so much. If you suspect a person of being in some cult and those symbols, which aren't even a tiny bit unique, are going around on the internet, then why would you hop onto a computer or use your phone to make a post online with a picture and story that explains why you need to know if anyone has seen these pictures or not? Let's say there's really a cult. You just let them all know that you're onto them. They'll see you as a threat because of this. If I were you, I'd pack up and leave town quickly. Good luck dude, don't be so careless next time!
>>
File: unnamed.gif (8KB, 427x230px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
8KB, 427x230px
Dot worry bro, it's just viking runes, people of them learn this kind of writing because they're bored or want to confuse people, I used to learn the Futurama writing. You family member maybe see this thing and think "it would be such a great idea if I learn this think, people would thing that I'm interesting"

There are a lot of viking runes (old futhark, new futhark, medieval futhark) so you will need to find the perfect ones to match yours
>>
>>18275579
Don't worry dude, let's just say that that one person already fucked up something and others are aware, and also thanks!
>>
>>18275598
has learning to write futurama writing ever come in handy or has anything cool come of it?
>>
>>18275598
Thanks, guy in /x/ identified these runes for me!
>>
File: GEAK_20170501_011810.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
GEAK_20170501_011810.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
>>18275625
It's not really useful but I used to write to my teacher "whore" in the exams and she didn't knew it, I was 15 and childish. Years ago also used to have a notebook where I put all my passwords and "important sfuff to remember", is useful if you want to hide something but now days is popular so I would recommend to use another alphabet.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.