[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm broke should I sell lewd pictures?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: t1AQLaa.jpg (12KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
t1AQLaa.jpg
12KB, 600x315px
I didn't know I'd go this deep into hell. I'm 20 years old and I'm living on my own with some roommates. I don't have any help from my parents or anything. I'm paying for all my bills and its really hard because I'm starting to live pay check to pay check now that I have to pay for health insurance. I'm also working a crazy amount of hours and it's kinda killing me.
Recently someone offered me $500 for lewd photos of me. They said I didn't have to post my face in the photos too.

So I might just take up the offer.
I've been thinking about just doing this regularly.
Like maybe making a snapchat account and making side money. I'm not too sure. Is there anyone here who does this that can give me advice?

Also please, before anyone says it. Yes I am doing everything to save money. I walk to work (I'm saving up for a car), I eat at home, I even sold a lot of my valuables.
>>
I'm a professional lewd pictures assessor. Post samples and I will tell you your earning potential.
>>
>>18275223
Do it. Why not? He has money he is willing to give you, and all you have to do is be pretty and young. You're getting paid $500 to be looked at.

Fuck the moralfags, you have one life don't struggle if you don't have to.
>>
>>18275847
It's best to trust a professional. Post some pics and we can give some advice
>>
If you think you can live with it then it's your body. Just take some time to really sit down and think it through though because it seems like you're just staring at dollar signs and trying to justify it to yourself.

The main problem with this line of "work" is that people start asking for more and offering more money so if you're that suckered in with enough zeros you'll end up doing something you regret later.

Not to mention you (potentially) attract a lot of the worst kind of creeps. If you're unlucky you get very "commited" """fans""".

Either way it's still up to you. Just make sure you're aware of everything you're getting yourself into and that you're ok with it.
>>
That someone is willing to pay 500 bucks just for a few pictures is beyond me and if you don't have to show your face as well there's not really any risk of anyone recognizing you either unless you have some distinctive tattoos or something.

I say milk this retard out of every penny he has.
>>
Just get a job you cuck.
>>
It seems safer to do something like this on twitch or one of those cam sites where they can just tip you straight from the chatroom and it goes to your paypal.
>>
Slippery slope my friend.
How much do you make and how much do you need a month?
>>
>>18275892
SHOW US THE TITTIES
>>
Please don't do it, anonette.

It's a tough call, but try all other avenues first. maybe put a bit of dough aside and get some career counselling or something to help you get out of the rut? good luck!
>>
>>18276087
I do have a twitch but I can't maintain a proper schedule because my work hours. So I'm always at 7-20 viewers.
But I do wanna try it more.

>>18275982
The creep thing is one of the things that will make me kinda anxious about it but i do want to be as anonymous as I can be if I do this. So I'm going to research this the most I can. But so far I just see Reddit amas and tumblr advice.
>>
>$500 for some shitty pics
Wtf? For that money, I could get two (or three if I search well) 10/10 prostitutes.
>>
>>18276624
I'm making only 9 an hour part time. How much I make a month depends on how many hours my manager gives me. Recently I worked only 20 and hour and got stuck eating very little food those weeks.
Rent is 500 for me and I now have to pay 170ish for health insurance. On top of food and sometimes I Uber to work because it's too muggy to walk (it's a 3 hour walk)
>>
>>18276673
Rent your holes to me. I'll treat you well.
>>
>>18276682
These are the people you are dealing with OP. Take a good hard look at em
>>
>>18276673
3 hour walk to work? bloody hell. you might want to think about finding a job closer to home, or getting a different pad, or at least closer to public transport.

have a good think about your options, and try other options before spreading those pics and videos around. the interwebz is a merciless place...
>>
>>18276697
>take a good hard look at an anonymous person
???
>>
>>18276719
Yeah I tried to get transferred to the store location across from where I work but my manager is working on promoting me so he wants me to stay until then.
>>
File: 1467566863978[1].jpg (10KB, 217x197px) Image search: [Google]
1467566863978[1].jpg
10KB, 217x197px
>>18275223
you may as well get started here fuccboi

post the rest + gifs
>>
Go to a hiring agency near you, apply, they find you a local factory job. Done.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.