[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I desperatly want to die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: noose.wtf.jpg (45KB, 334x511px) Image search: [Google]
noose.wtf.jpg
45KB, 334x511px
not to be unoriginal, I haven't felt like this in the past, but my life is falling apart. I just think about my sister every time and I can't do it
>>
>>18275169
>I just think about my sister every time and I can't do it

you shouldn't do it. try to focus on getting your life back.
>>
>>18275169
Man I don't know you but I love you. I'm going through some shit but the only reason I hold on is because my mother. You need to find a reason to hold on. Life is shit but it's all about what you make it.

You can choose to be depressed or you can choose to be happy. You gotta think past the sad shit and whats wait for you.

I don't know I'm drunk.
>>
>>18275169
You know even if my mother died. I have a dog and I love her to death and she makes me so fucking happy and she's worth staying on this earth for.

Because if you kill yourself, you're also going to kill the people who love you
>>
>>18275169
Bro look, life is pain, we are supposed to feel pain at certain times in our lives.

It's like going to the gym, if your muscles doesnt hurt after your workout, will they grow and become stronger?

Hold on bro you are not in this alone we are here for you. If you can make it through the night theres a brighter day.
>>
>>18275169
And I'm probably just babbling on and on but I hate when I see this shit. I used to think life was never worth living but I really sat down and thought about it.

You know I'm only 19 and I don't know how old you are but there's so much more to life than sadness. The bravest thing I ever did was continuing my life when I wanted to die.
>>
I agree with the other Anon in this thread.
You have the power to turn it around.
You may be in a bad spot now, but who knows? Maybe further down the road you will find something that makes you truly happy. Something worth living for.
You opt out now, and you'll never find out.
>>
I'm gonna keep talking cause Im drunk but also deep in thought and need you to live

If you are looking for a sign not to kill yourself, this is it. Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. I hope you live a life you are proud of. If you find that you are not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.
>>
File: 1493535233620.png (19KB, 1350x561px) Image search: [Google]
1493535233620.png
19KB, 1350x561px
>>
>>18275169
I can't help you. I'm pretty sure nobody here can help me either. I want to kill myself so badly sometimes. I don't know where it comes from, and honestly I don't know what is keeping me here. The possibility that something in me might change and this feeling goes away? It's not like I personally haven't made changes to overcome this crap, like exercise, healthier eating habits, drinking mostly water, other shit that's always recommended. It does help a little, just not enough to stop my mind from trailing off from any subject at hand and into some dark place where I continuously bombard myself with negative thoughts and that I should just stop wasting time and kill myself. The only reason why I think I'm browsing and actually replying is because I'm hoping this will benefit me in some positive way. It did a little... writing this out.

I wish you luck, friend.
>>
>>18275454
I want to help you man, I will do everything in my power to help you.
>>
>>18275454
Because I know the feeling of what it's like when someone kills themselves. I need you to stay strong man.

If you ever want to talk I have a kik: EnragedYouth
>>
But look at you, you've come for help. My friend I and so many others are so proud of you for having the strength to even anonymously cry for help. You're stronger than you know. Go outside sometime soon and really feel the light. The trillions of photons that illuminate and make your life possible. Look around at the very earth made to sustain you. Watch Planet Earth, and see the tiny details that hold us and this planet together. Look at your sister, you stay alive for her, I think she'd like to help you in any way she can. Even if she's young, from the mouths of babes come gems. Your life is fragile and beautiful, and again I'm so proud of you. I hope you get a good hug.
>>
>>18275169
I won't let this die, I need to know you're okay.
>>
Hope you're doing fine brother/sister.
>>
Now that I'm sober.....still love you bruv.
>>
I'm still here too, we all love you.
>>
>>18275169
If male: Take testosterone boosters.
My depression is a lot better since I started.

If you have the strength to believe, no matter how stupid it seems, that you can improve- only then will it come true.
Go outside and experience life.
>>
>>18275169
Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live.
>>
What kind of rope do you need to hang yourself? Where can I buy one? Any old hardware shop?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.