[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting over losing a girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Aye, I broke up with my girlfriend who I dated for almost 4 years ago a month ago, and it's hella hard for me to move on.

I'm trying my best to not think of her but I still look around when i'm walking just to see if I can see her. After breaking up I started doing all the stuff I used to do before we got together, gym 4 times a week, skateboarding, started hanging out with my friends a lot and talking a lot to other girls but she is still always on my mind.

Been having trouble sleeping bad, always see her in my dreams and i'm writing this shit at 5:40 am, woke up at 3 am and couldn't fall back to sleep.

Any of ya got any advise how I can get over her?
>>
Hey man, I don't normally post because I'm not a good writer but I have to say something. I was dumped by a girl who I was convinced I was going to marry and I wish someone had said something along these lines to me then:

Let me start with a disclaimer: don't try to contact her. Don't message her, don't do any of that shit. You will look back and cringe and it wi get you nowhere.

Now for the advice.

You're going to be feeling terrible. It's going to suck. It's going to be hard as fuck for a bit. People are going to tell you that you need to get back on the horse, or do whatever. It probably isn't going to help and you're going to think it's never going to get better.

But it will. The only thing that is going to make you feel better is time, and letting yourself be sad.

It will come in waves, some days you'll be minding your own business when something that reminds you of them will pop into your life and you'll be feeling like you're back to square one.

But you won't be.

Every day it's going to get a bit easier. The waves will be further and further apart until one day, you don't get hit with any waves.

It's going to be tough but it's going to be okay.

One day when you're over it you're going to look back and wonder why you were ever so hung up in the first place. I know it seems impossible to think this way now, but I promise that day will come.
>>
>>18274864
Then why did you break up? Unless she was cheating, it sounds stupid.
>>
>>18274941
Get back together, if she says no, just know that you were an idiot, and don't break up for the same reason next time.
>>
>>18274941
The thing is, she turned cold against me, started hanging out with other guys didn't want to chill with me anymore, Didn't want to smash the last month at all. Now she has moved on in life and is trying to get a guy who is in a relationship with a girl friend of mine. She lost her feelings against me and was scared to break up with me herself.
>>
>>18274947
She doesn't want to get back together, I didn't even want to break up, I just wanted her to turn back to what she used to be. But she told me that you got to break up with me, don't just throw your words around. I was told that she wanted me to break up with her and acted shit because of that. How do I know this? I live in a small town and I see her everday and people just talk.
>>
>>18274967

Sounds like she's a stupid bitch, nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>18274977
That's why I'm asking for advise on how to get over her. She said that she doesn't even think of me and hasn't missed me when I last talked to ger two weeks ago. She said the feelings are gone but I still see her as she used to be, weird to see her around and not being my girl anymore.
>>
Worst thing is that I wasn't the best of myself since I been fighting depression for 5 years and I wasn't that motivated in life, but now I am fighting that shit, went to the phsyc and she gave me drugs to fight depression and shit. I really felt like killing myself after we broke up and I should be finishing school right now but I can't focus shit on that, broke up 3 weeks before my first exam..
>>
>>18274864
Got any nudes you can post?
>>
>>18274990
Understand that she was a stupid bitch and nothing of value was lost.
It's very simple, but difficult in practice. Just make your heart understand what your brain already does. Make your emotions your bitch.
>>
Instead of looking at it like nothing of value was lost, look at how much value you gained. When a girl hears that you were in a relationship for 4 years she's gunna MELT. Girls love that shit. It means that you are a long term guy and they will all love you. You gained good memories and experience with this girl. Just be careful when choosing the next girl. You will be OK because you do not need her to be happy.
>>
>>18275179
Cheers homie.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.