[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do most girls type?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

How do normie and nonnormie girls type?
I ask because I don't really talk to anyone besides my boyfriend. I have been told that I could be mistaken for a guy via my text style, or I'm a """"quirky girl""". And I don't see it.
It seems most females worth talking to are on a high horse.
Our messages have become somewhat repetitive and I often wonder if my responses to questions are typical.
I know that someone must have an example here.
>>
>>18274721
>k
>rawr xD
>;)
>>
>>18274727
They still say rawr xD?
>>
>>18274721
the apple is ten.
the banana is four.
the coconut is two.
you can trust me, I have extensive training in the field of investigating fruit as an integer.
>>
>>18275148
No dude, there's three bananas per bunch, so obviously each banana is worth 4/3 and a coconut is worth 2.
>>
>>18275249
I mean coconuts are worth 1 lol.
>>
>>18275250
Well I mean, it is half a coconut so maybe it was correct to say it's worth 2. What am I doing with my life.
>>
>>
Why does this happen every time I post this picture here
>>
Kek, some shitty guy wants advice on how to act like a girl better online, to a bunch of guys pretending to be girls

This site kills me some times
>>
Do you like the way to express yourself? Do you feel like you're clear and people understand what you're trying to say? Has there been any problem with the way you type in conversations with other people?
If you answered "yes" to the first two ones and "no" to the last one, fuck whatever people think of you. Let them deal with it. There's nothing wrong with what you're doing and there should be no problem for others.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.