[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I asked out this girl at work for coffee and she said yes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1445495679267.jpg (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1445495679267.jpg
71KB, 500x500px
So I asked out this girl at work for coffee and she said yes. I proceed to ask her over text what time works for her and she never responds. So I meet her in person and ask her if we're still up for coffee and she says yes, apologizes for not texting because she dropped her phone and broke the bottom half of the screen and couldn't text back so she'll call me (actually happened, she showed me her phone).
Well the day of the date came up and she never called. I assumed she wasn't interested and wasn't gonna bring it up when I next saw her but when we met she brought it up apologized for not calling, blaming it on her phone breaking. She said she'll give me her Facebook but at that point I thought she was just lying and just trying to let me off lightly so I told her I had no Facebook account. But it turns out she actually did break her phone (later showed me it) and (perhaps this is merely me) seemed a bit dejected that I didn't have a Facebook account.

Some of my friends tell me to just move on, she isn't interested, it'll only make things awkward etcetera but I feel I should give her the benefit of doubt and at least ask her again for a make up date. At that point if she makes it clear she isn't interested I'll move on but as it is now I feel I'm being a bit too rash.

tl;dr Girl stood me up for a date but it turns out she broke her phone and had no way to contact me to inform me of what time we'll meet up.

What should I do /adv/?
>>
Never give anyone the benefit of the doubt.
If she was interested, she'd make her intentions known, even if not consciously.
>>
>>18274489
That's the thing, I'm getting mixed signals from her. While I was willing to drop the entire thing she brought it back up and seemed like she wanted to go through with our date.
>>
>>18274484
How about you actually set up a time and date in person?
>>
>>18274595
Yeah I plan to do that when I see her next time though some of my friends say otherwise.
>>
The most important thing in life is that you look from within to find the answer, not to your friends. But if u want my opinion I think you should find a woman that is smart enough to put a case on her phone
>>
>>18274484
>set time and place for date
>see if she shows up

I suggest you anticipate what bullshit she'll come up with next. "Alien's abducted me XD", something along those lines. Seriously, why keep a broken phone when you can't text or call with it? Think about it.
>>
>>18274658
Yeah I think that too.
>>18274858
Her phone's not totally destroyed though. She just can't use her fingerprint to unlock her phone and her screen's broken so she can't use her password to unlock it either.
>>
>>18274484
Man you sound retarded.
You arent making plans in person for what reason?
Your shit keeps breaking? Fine 10 am on friday at chocolate cafe.
If she doesnt show then she either isnt interested or afraid to commit.
>>
>>18274954
Yeah guess I'll just do that.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.