[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anal sex for the first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: 1492586546007.jpg (321KB, 665x786px) Image search: [Google]
1492586546007.jpg
321KB, 665x786px
So my bf will stay here for a week (long distance relationship) in 2 weeks and we finally want to go all the way.
Today I tried out some things I bought in preparation for the first time, an anal douche and a small buttplug. I used the douche two times and it was clear after the second time. I used a condom on the buttplug because I still wasn't sure, which actually seemed to cause an issue since the water based lube didn't stick on it. I got it in without too many issues though.
In the end I kept it in there for 15 minutes and after that started playing with it and slowly pulled it out (no stains or bad odour thankfully).

With that done, can I just say that this "experiment" was successful and that it should work when he's here? I want it to be ideal for him. Should I stretch beforehand by using the small buttplug? Any tips or advice in general? The whole condom thing had me thinking, I told him that he'd probably feel better with the condom at least for the first time since he doesn't need to worry about getting in direct contact with feces even if something goes wrong, but with the lube situation (and based in his opinion) we might go raw from the very start.

Any tips and advice in general would be nice, thanks in advance.
>>
Empty your bowels and then shower before he arrives just to be safe. That's all I can say.
>>
>>18274353
Yeah, obviously that's part of the procedure before the anal douche. But thanks.
>>
>>18274382
Start slow than gradually gain momentum. Go at your own pace though don't force yourself unless you're into that.
>>
>>18274353
damn you should practice speaking more often if that's all you can say. how often does that even come in handy?
>>
It would be wise to "warm up" with the buttplug beforehand so yes do that first. You've probably all ready thought of this but just take it slowly at the beginning. If it hurts too much don't go any further. Again that's probably already occured to you. I think you just need to be comfortable, OP. Comfortable and relaxed. I think that's mostly it. Good luck.
>>
>>18274431
Thanks, maybe I should have worded that differently, but would it be a good idea to practice with the buttplug for the next 2 weeks? Or should I just use it to pre-stretch on the day where he arrives?
I'm not sure if doing it for the next 2 weeks would actually be of any use.
>>
>>18274453
Practicing for 2 weeks is a good idea. It'll get you used to the feeling of something inside you. I wouldn't practice everyday for those 2 weeks though. Do it slowly to see how much you can take.
>>
Butt plugs and cocks are pretty different. My advice is to work on breathing when he's sliding in. It's a lot easier to completely relax your sphincter, which is where most of the pain comes from, while you're exhaling. When you inhale it'll tend to clench by itself. Once it's all the way in it should be relatively easy to relax while he thrusts.
>>
File: Page 1.png (794KB, 1200x1082px) Image search: [Google]
Page 1.png
794KB, 1200x1082px
>>18274256
anal sex infodump, oldfag, etc
>>
File: Page 2.png (1MB, 1200x1737px) Image search: [Google]
Page 2.png
1MB, 1200x1737px
2/6
>>
File: Page 3.jpg (1MB, 1200x2284px) Image search: [Google]
Page 3.jpg
1MB, 1200x2284px
>>
File: Page 4.jpg (1MB, 1200x3052px) Image search: [Google]
Page 4.jpg
1MB, 1200x3052px
4/6
>>
File: Page 5.jpg (2MB, 1200x3024px) Image search: [Google]
Page 5.jpg
2MB, 1200x3024px
>>
File: Page 6.jpg (718KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Page 6.jpg
718KB, 1200x1500px
6/6

sorry I know this thread is 3 hours old but hey, it could help someone else. maybe OP will check back.
>>
File: the pondering monkey.jpg (20KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
the pondering monkey.jpg
20KB, 350x200px
>>18274894
>>18274915
>>18274917
>>18274920
>>18274926
>>18274928
Huh. All this work. So... Is anal sex worth it? I'm talking straight sex.
>>
>>18274928
OP here, thanks. That was an interesting read, I'll keep it in mind.
>>
>>18274928
What about the third part?
>>
>>18274946
Honestly, no I don't think so. The only merit it has is that you can think "huh, I'm fucking her up the ass rn" during the sex. It doesn't feel as good as vaginal, is a lot slower than vaginal and you can't really let loose and fuck away like wih vaginal sex.
>>
>>18274946
>>18276112
Well, it's not like gay men have many other options. As for straight couples, I don't see the point either.
>>
>>18274946
Personally I think if someone wants to do anal stuff, they should be okay with the risk of whatever they put up the literal shithole not coming out smelling like roses. That eliminates most of the work. It's not exactly unheard of for couples to just take a shit 1-2 hours beforehand and clean the outside and swirl a finger around inside.
>>
>>18275820
Page 3 also mentions "the above tools", but I don't think they were listed anywhere
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.