[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls think that a guy that can't get laid is pathetic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 287
Thread images: 13

File: 1492667139747.jpg (757KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
1492667139747.jpg
757KB, 2688x1520px
Why do girls think that a guy that can't get laid is pathetic?

Is it supposed to be easy?
>>
>>18274072
Yes and No, technically if you REALLY wanted it you can get it. There are alot of gross girls that will give it up like its nothing, but im pretty sure they say they are pathetic because it means you must have something wrong with you, socially, mentally or whatever. Like everyone has a reason for not being laid if its been a long time or at all.
>>
>>18274096
How can you figure out your reason?
>>
>>18274072
Not all of them do. Maybe you're hanging around a certain type of girl.
>>
>>18274123
Just seems like the group mentality.

Something girls are very susceptible to.
>>
>>18274072
It's not the lack of sex they find pathetic. It's your social skills.

And getting laid may not be that easy, but it's certainly not that hard. The 7.5 billion people walking around on earth kind of attest to that.
>>
>>18274072
Women find a man who is unwanted by other women unattractive, so they ridicule him.

If said man happens to have a hostile attitude towards women because of that, they get even more amused and start to blame his misogyny for women not wanting to touch him.

Of course,even if you're openly misogynistic, you can still get woman to fuck you as long as you're a physically attractive man.

So basically women find physically unattractive men pathetic.
>>
>>18274127
As is the other half of humanity. And countless species around the globe.

I think I'm beginning to see why you can't get laid. You looking down on them won't stop them looking down on you at all, anon.
>>
>>18274157
It's well known that women are influenced by social conditioning i.e. "slut shaming."
>>
>>18274165
You say that like there are no social stigma attached to being a man, despite obviously being heavily under it yourself.
>>
>>18274179
Yes and no. People like me are more a product of being shit on by women like >>18274155 said. 99% of women are almost completely motivated by social conditioning. That's why they like to gossip and shit so much. All they care about is what other people with think of them.
>>
>>18274204
But so are you, anon. It's not because they're women, it's because they're human, and humans are wired to think that way. Yes, even you, with all your mighty testicular wisdom, are subject to social conditioning. And the fact that you look at women the way you do is something peopke can subconsciously pick up on, so it really isn't helping any of you get laid.
>>
>>18274240
>And the fact that you look at women the way you do is something people can subconsciously pick up on, so it really isn't helping any of you get laid.

But he's right. If attractive men can act as dicks to the opposite sex and still get laid, then your attitude or personality doesn't matter- at least not in short-term relationships.
>>
>>18274257
Those men are attractive because they have a talent for coming across the right way. They act lije dicks, but they do so in a specific way that attracts a specific type of person.

I'm not saying there aren't men attractive enough to get away with anything, but they're literally one in a million.The remaining 999999 have to put in effort by either being the kind of person their target girl likes or coming across as one.
>>
File: 1472008001457.gif (1MB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
1472008001457.gif
1MB, 300x167px
>>18274072

>Why do girls think that a guy that can't get laid is pathetic?

Its not the not getting laid part that makes you pathetic, its the traits that contribute to it.

A man who doesn't have sex isn't inherently unattractive. A man who doesn't have sex because he's an entitled fuck bag who think she's smarter and more attractive than he is, dresses like an autistic poker player and browses /r/rtheredpill is.

There is a big difference between being inherently unattractive because you can't get laid and being unattractive because your personality repels any and all female attention.

A man can not get laid because he never showers. That makes him unattractive because he smells likes shit, not because he doesn't fuck.
>>
>>18274257
> If attractive men can act as dicks to the opposite sex and still get laid, then your attitude or personality doesn't matter

You're making the assumption that an attractive dick can have sex with any woman he wants. That's not true.
>>
>>18274072
I think men are the ones who think that, not women.
>>
>>18274463
Well the reason I made this thread is I used to work with a guy. I believe he was in his late 50s. Home owner, drove a nice car, but unmarried.

One day he went to lunch and all the girls started talking about him. They were trying to figure out if he was a virgin, why he doesn't date, saying he acts like a woman blah blah blah.

Kind of a peek behind the curtain for me. But this shit kind of applies to me too. I'm to end up like him, as fucked up as that sounds.
>>
I hope this stupid bullshit is what ends us as a species.
>>
Reminder: only thing of value women have to offer men is their vaginas.
>>
>>18274072
what is the gentleman in the red shirt doing in OP's image? is he making a shoe out of clay?

forget the ass, tell me about the shoe.
>>
>>18274476
*afraid to
>>
>>18274476
lul this will be me and a few of my friends.

We are engineer, accountant and programmer.

None of us date.

My great uncle was an electrical engineer, fought in WWII and was a millionaire. Died alone, never married.

It's kind of funny because out of my group of 10 friends the ones with gf's and shit are the ones who make the least amount of money.
>>
>>18274490
>not owning a pair of clay sneakers

Sad!
>>
>>18274072
easy
the only time you've ever heard that, I guarantee, is when they were trying to talk shit about someone or insult someone
they know to hit where it hurts

they can't call you a fag anymore, like they would have decades ago, because it's unpopular to be insensitive towards homosexuals now

they just can't come up with anything better
kind of like calling a girl a whore, it's not very creative but it incites a lot of emotions
if there was a girl and you tried to insult her by saying that she works at the cash register at taco bell and is an uneducated, impulsive, and shallow rube that will have ZERO effect
but whore...
>>
>>18274072
Because it is. If you don't care about it and are still a virgin, it's nothing special but actually wanting to get laid and failing? You have to be pretty subpar for that and choosing to stay that way instead of improving.

>Is it supposed to be easy?
Pretty much every normal person manages it, so yes.
>>
>>18274155
Doesn't the same apply for guys? Dudes don't want a chick that no one finds attractive, either. That's why "no one" wants them. The all or none mentality is the issue. Guys think just because they haven't gotten laid -and- people tell them they never will that it's possible. Girls never get told this, even if they've never been with someone.
>>
>>18274377
>A man who doesn't have sex because he's an entitled fuck bag who think she's smarter and more attractive than he is, dresses like an autistic poker player and browses /r/rtheredpill is.
You've spent too long on 4chan. Most virgin guys aren't like this, they're meek, which women find extremely unnattractive.
>>
>>18274576
I guess but most, in fact I'd argue almost all, women have support systems. Family and friends that they can be open with.

Guys don't get the same luxury.
>>
>>18274576
lolno, guys tend to go for what they personally find attractive, not what their friends fing attractive.
>>
>>18274592
I don't even think "virgin" means never had sex to kids anymore. It's used on anyone who isn't having sex at that exact moment. Who cares if it doesn't make sense; you can't prove it.
>>
>>18274598
>I guess but most, in fact I'd argue almost all, women have support systems. Family and friends that they can be open with.
what on earth are you talking about.
>>
>>18274599
>Doesn't think his attraction to women has been crafted by other men his entire life
Doesn't matter if they're you're friends. Dunno if you've ever seen this thing called advertising by guys have been telling other guys what's attractive since it's dawn. Just like how your "straight" friends don't all become okay with it if you say you're gay.
>>
>>18274476
Well that's not the same as saying he's pathetic. Seems more like they were wondering if he's gay.
>>
>>18274598
>almost all
Outside of all the ones with dysfunctional or even abusive families. Or without friends.
>>
Umm.. How would they know. I know how and why, but what I'm trying to say here is that sex is private business between the parties involved. I can't deal with the fact that society does not see it this way. I don't want to involve acquaintances or family in my sex life. None of their goddamn business. The world is sick and perverted and this has scarred me for life. I have severe issues and dysfunctions caused by this.
>>
>>18274610
As in girls have support systems, and even if they can't get lucky they still have people around them that care about them.
>>18274613
Nah, they were really going after his manhood. He's straight and they know that.
>>18274616
Never met one. Most "ugly" girls I've met still fit in well with their group of friends.
>>
>>18274610
He's implying that the natural support system that girls get for being girls is the reason why they're always told things will get better, whereas guys can pretty much go die and the most people would say is, "do it live and post the link, faggot".
>>
>>18274623
So how many girls have you actually met?
>>
>>18274630
Probably over a thousand. I can't think of any girls I've met that didn't have at least 3 or 4 friends.
>>
>>18274640
Sounds pretty weird. You're sure they were actual friends and not simply people talking and hanging around occasionally? (aka. not the type of any use when you need support)
>>
It's primal. If you can't get laid, then they assume that there must be something wrong with you.

And the harsh truth is that they're right. If you're a sexually inexperienced guy in your 20's (or even later), then it means that you are either ugly or you have a bad personality or both. And I say that as a guy who didn't lose his virginity until I was 23 due to shyness. Extreme shyness is a big personality flaw, especially for a guy. Hate to admit it, but it's true.

The thing that's frustrating though, is that these chicks don't seem to realize that it's much easier for them to get laid. They literally don't have to do any work. Even ugly chicks will have some ugly guys trying to pick them up.
>>
>>18274651
Define "actual friend".
>>
>>18274651
Pretty sure.
>>
>>18274656
This.
>>
>>18274659
It was pretty obvious from the post, someone who can serve as part of your "support network". Not people you talk to at college and just meet for study sessions for example.

At least as practical definition for the topic at hand.
>>
>>18274072
Promiscuity is irresponsible and shows a lack of self-control and standards.
Sexual intercourse is for the continuation of humanity, so if it's done outside of wedlock, then there is a possibility of a child who will not have a proper upbringing. If it is not done for reproduction, then it is pointless, and should be avoided in favor of chastity.
>>
>>18274694
>then it is pointless
Yeah but it fucking feels awesome.
>>
>>18274664
The support network meme doesn't have to do with friends, just the people around you and the quality of attention they give. For the most part, the argument is that because the world is build to funnel attention towards girls, they have this constant blindness to the reality that faces men.

It's like when black people tell whites that they don't truly understand racism because they don't experience it. Sexism from guys doesn't stop girls from advancing but women can ruin the social reputation of any man with ease by just grouping together and making up stories.
>>
>>18274698
There are more productive things to do. If you have that much free-time, then get another job, read a book, or study. Even shitposting is more productive.
>>
>>18274708
>telling strangers what to do to serve your own personal sense of propriety
lmao what a jackass
>>
>>18274701
>just the people around you and the quality of attention they give
That'll help to alleviate the feeling of loneliness at best, which is still an advantage compared to her male counterpart I guess. It won't do much to help to deal with other problems they face, so calling it a support network is a bit reaching.

>women can ruin the social reputation of any man with ease by just grouping together and making up stories
A whale talking about Chad raping her with other ugly chicks won't do shit and at best get some laughs.

>>18274708
Neither will give you a similar endorphin boost in such a short period of time so easy, which can be helpful to accomplish actual productive things.
>>
>>18274716
SUP MUH NIGGA WANNA DO SOME CRACK AT MA PLACE? BITCHES AND HOES SUCK MUH DIIIIICK
>>
>>18274740
And now the poor bastard's gone full retard.
You see, kids? This is what happens when a man with a fragile mind has no access to sex.
>>
>>18274708
>There are more productive things to do

Of course there are, but not everything in my life needs to be about being productive. That's sort of the beauty of modern society. I get to do somethings just because I like them.

>the much free-time, then get another job

Holy shit, how long do you think it takes to get laid? It's not a 30 hour a week thing.

>study

I finished with school 7 years ago.

Jesus, learn to enjoy yourself a little bit.
>>
>>18274732
Chad and Tyrone aren't the only ones getting laid, nor are whales the only vindictive chicks around. Far from it, actually. It's usually the ones who are attractive because it's double sided control; over pleasure and punishment. Not gonna even bother going into the flip side of that equation.
>>
>>18274752
Just because I'd rather start a family than commit to hedonism does not mean I'm stupid.
I just look around at a world of broken families and cynical teenagers and think that maybe a mix of promiscuity and consumerism is the problem.
>>
>>18274755
>Chad and Tyrone aren't the only ones getting laid, nor are whales the only vindictive chicks around.
Neither of that was said. Whales are usually the chicks who don't have actual friends (sans the noisy social whales but that's the the topic here) and without friends or at least some social standing (and again, most whales don't have any) whatever the person says doesn't mean much. So the neckbeard version of a chick doesn't have a much better position than the actual neckbeard.
>>
>>18274753
>he needs drugs and sex to be happy
>learn to enjoy yourself a little bit.
That statement has about as much validity as "just be yourself". I don't have anything against sex, it's literally the most important aspect of our lives, but that is precisely why it must be reserved for committed relationships and not some random slut you meet at a party.
>>
>>18274779
No one said anything about drugs. And I require neither drugs or sex to be happy. It's just enjoyable. I don't need video games to be happy, it doesn't stop me from having an enjoyable time playing them.

> it's literally the most important aspect of our lives

That's not even remotely accurate.
>>
>>18274779
>but that is precisely why it must be reserved for commites relationshios and not some random slut
This is completely an opionion. People just wanna fuck. Whether or not its a slut, who cares. Whatever you fancy.

Sure, for when you want to have actual kids, its a no shitter not to fuck some random street hoe.

>most important aspect of our lives
Sex is a choice. It doesnt have to be important to anyone who doesnt value it
>>
>>18274798
Can you think of something objectively more important than producing viable offspring?
>>
>>18274542
Underrated post
>>
>>18274072
SOME girls do, other girls don't.

Dating is not easy for girls either, not that they can't get anyone, but the fact that they get a lot of people, and most of the ones that approach are assholes (not all confident approaches though) - they are annoyed because of the opposite reason as guys are- they get loads of crap but hardly any quality guys.

Also girls put a lot more effort than guys do into dating - a lot of guys will disagree with this, but it's true. This is why they actually get results and guys don't.

Funnily enough it's the opposite for women in sex. If they get laid 'too much' , they may get labelled a slut (by women and men), and social status is very important to women, so even though they would like to get laid more often, it's risky for them that they may lose status - so they probably don't have as much sex as they would like to (This can change if we both stop insulting women for liking sex -win win for guys and girls).

TL;DR dating is hard for guys and girls in different ways. Some girls don't mind if you don't get laid, the ones that do are assholes
>>
>>18274810
Being happy. Enjoying your life. Having positive life experiences. Seeing the world. Meeting interesting new people. Having a comfortable standard of living.

Do you want me to keep going?
>>
>>18274810
Not >>18274809, but,
What you think is important is not important to all. There are those who value freedom that would rather not spend their lives committed to a child, and theres nothing wrong with that.
>>
Because you use words like pathetic as if having sex is a blessed offering.
>>
>>18274620
All the guys at my work talk about fucking women and how they pounded the ass of their girls and came all over their faces. This shit disgusts me. They have no decency and no focus for their work. It's just smoke this shit, fuck this girl, buy this car. Then they have the gall, even after i tell them im not going to have those disscussions with them, to ask me how often i jerk off. Then they tell me that im a lonely piece of shit like they know me and I'm a loser for not having promiscuous and perverted sex with strangers. I'm tired of it but you can't change other people, so you gotta learn to not give it your time and to tune it out indefinitely. Ignore these people they want you to crash and burn with vices and sick addictions because it feels good for them to witness it. Don't let them do that to you.
>>
File: 1486279257050.jpg (64KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
1486279257050.jpg
64KB, 640x460px
>>18274592

It was meant to be an example of undesirable traits, not a generalization of men.

Most virgin guys are also still children. This whole conversation is completely different when talking about teenagers vs. fully grown adults.
>>
>>18274819
I think guys will stop shaming women for having sex when they stop shaming guys for not.
>>
>>18274841
Just cause they like talking about different things and bragging about stuff, doesn't make them bad.

In the same regard, you aren't bad for what you believe either.

Associate with who you want to associate with, but realise if you think something is bad, that is your own thoughts - not necessarily reality.
>>
>>18274851
By the way, I'm a guy... so don't pull that feminist/mra crap on me.
>>
>>18274851
Also, it's gonna be a long process for this to change.... I don't expect it to fully change within the next decade, mabye in 50 years it might be a lot more acceptable.
>>
>>18274856
>associate with who you want to associate with
its at his job however. He cant just leave
>>
File: 1489335154011.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1489335154011.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>18274851

>I think guys will stop shaming women for having sex when they stop shaming guys for not.

Most of the shame is in your head. Most criticism people have of others behavior is not about the actual, physical content of the behavior, but about the things they fear or lack in themselves.

I've never actually been shamed for a woman for not having sex but I've felt that shame nonetheless because I felt like I wasn't good enough and like I wasn't as psychologically or physically impressive as I thought men were supposed to be. It wasn't women doing it to me, it was me; it was being born in this world thinking that if a woman chose another man over me it was because there was something wrong with me.

The truth is we all just want someone to love and care about us and look at us like we're the best person in the world and sometimes experiencing the pain that sometimes come with not having that person we go through a lot of mental gymnastics to project that pain onto others.
>>
>>18274843
There are plenty of full grown adults that make the conscious decsicion to not have sex because of the risks involved.

When you have a goal for your career or a passion you really care about in your life, sex can be a burden and a liability. Relationships can be expensive and they are time consuming.

If you look at Japan for example, one of the reasons for their declining birth rate is that more and more individuals are deciding to pursue their own personal happiness. By doing so, sex and intimate relationships are becoming more scarce and put on the back burner.

All I mean by this is that having sex doesn't act as a signifier of maturity in an individual or whether or not said individual is fully grown.
>>
>>18274869
Even if he does leave, he would still have the same attitude towards these types of people. Some jobs has shitty people in it, if you have high self esteem, the shitty people's opinions will hardly affect you.
>>
>>18274880

>All I mean by this is that having sex doesn't act as a signifier of maturity in an individual or whether or not said individual is fully grown.

You must of misunderstood. That isn't what I said. What I said is that the conversation about why people are virgins or abstain from sex is completely different when you're talking about children and adults.

For a lot of adolescents having sex is a right of passage, yet as children they still lack the social awareness or emotional maturity to properly understand the implications of sex in the context of life and relationships. Not experiencing the act of sex means something completely different for a 15 year old boy who is still scared of girls and has erections 7 hours a day than it does for a 30 year old man that has chosen to remain abstinent.

>There are plenty of full grown adults that make the conscious decsicion to not have sex because of the risks involved.

I will go out on a limb and say that's pretty fucked up. I understand people who don't want to have sex before marriage or because of religious reasons or because they're focused on career but not participating in physically intimate relationships with other human beings because you're scared sounds pretty dysfunctional to me.

That doesnt seem like a healthy reason to avoid sex, because its too much of a "risk". Going to work in a car or bus is a risk. Thats not an excuse to not experience life.
>>
>>18274880
That pursuit of happiness seems to be growing across all people, it's just that here in Murica, that freestyle sex is a part of it and is causing a lifestyle of regret for everyone else who isn't participating in the degeneracy.
>>
It's not about getting laid. It's about trying. If you're trying to get laid and can't, it's pathetic. If you're purposefully abstaining it's not.

Idk if I'm lucky but if you really wanted to get laid I don't see it as that hard. There's plenty of horny lonely women out there.

Hell it's pathetic if you're going around just getting laid because you think it makes you cool.

It's kind of like fedoras. The hat itself isn't the cringy part. If you wear it as a cool hat it's fine, as it probably suits your outfit.

If you wear a fedora because it's classy and because it makes yoy look like a gentleman, then you're pathetic.

It's not about what, it's about why
>>
>>18274913
What if you're not trying because if you tried you knew you would fail?
>>
>>18274856
When you put general self respect and morals most commonly found in successful and respected individuals out the window, you enter a never ending argument of what is right and what is wrong. What is considered acceptable and what is not. Though there is measurable, proven and factual data that shows, through studies and research, there are certain behavioral actions and habits that are detrimental to workplace environments and to an individuals mental health.

That said, there are actions that can not be debated on in our current human society. This ignores anarchy supporters. Certain actions are always going to be destructive. For example, you cannot say that you can kill someone that is innocent for no reason and then say it's acceptable to you so it's fine. This makes you a murderer and under these conditions you are detestable and vile. There is no debate or opinion. It would be fact.

So in the same manner, in a high class workplace, having inappropriate conversations out loud and blatantly disrespecting coworkers because their choice to be abstinent with sex is wrong. There is no room for opinion at this point.

So you saying it's a matter of different people simply liking different things does not make it acceptable or appropriate to act that way or say those things.
>>
>>18274918
That counts as pathetic. In general, if you want something and can't get it, it's seen as pathetic. Maybe you need to reconsider your values if sex is that important to you.
I wasn't truly happy till I stopped looking. I used to actively try and seek relationships/hookup with anyone who I could get as a teenager. Ended up with a 4/10 and never got laid.

Decided I didn't really think this was that important right now and prioritised other things in my life. Recently I found an objective 8+/10 who I was speaking to as friends and apparently she found me funny and attractive, and we hit it on. Best relationship /friendship of my life. Ended up fucking like rabbits a few weeks later even though we were both Virgins. I'm so glad I didn't fuck anyone till her now. She's probably the highlight of my relationship life and she said she loves me.

If you stop actively looking for something and pursue other things, sex will come by itself cause you'll be more attractive
>>
>>18274918
I'm just saying. If casey neistat with his fucked up face can get a girl. So can you. Just keep doing things you love and you'll find someone who you'll enjoy Fucking more than anyone else
>>
>>18274937
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I've been doing that for like four years.
>>
>>18274945
Mind if I ask how old you are??
>>
>>18274072
>Is it supposed to be easy?

Bedcause its called twisting the knife.

Those who have sex and sexual value will always shit on those without. Its a basic truism of bullying; the ones with want to lord it over the ones without because it makes them feel good.

You should see how apeshit women go when they get refused sex. Women also commit rape.

You should also find it amusing that people who say "you're not entitled to sex/love" are people who either A: have it themselves, or B: are without it and frustrated by the fact they can't get it.

In my casual study of psychology, the theory is that narcissists fundamentally believe they are not worthy to have certain things. I do a lot of googlefu on narcissists and bpd, and the corollary to the information i find is "if they believe they aren't worthy, are people supposed to believe they are worthy"?

Because its 'confidence' that attracts women, and desperation that dries up their pussy. But what is confidence? It is the feeling of being worthy. What is desperation? It is the feeling of being unworthy.

But to feel worthy is to be entitled.

So the NiceGuys who feel unworthy and are desperate will be shit on for being 'entitled' by the people who are having sex. Think of it like a bunch of junior high girls throwing a naked underclassman outside the locker room to laugh at her for not having any tits or pubes.

Its social shaming language for men because males have very, very low sexual market place value. Everyone wants a woman. Nobody wants the average man.
>>
>>18274851
Just it's usually other guys who openly shame virgins. Some women do it but usually in private with their friends.

>>18274880
>If you look at Japan for example, one of the reasons for their declining birth rate is that more and more individuals are deciding to pursue their own personal happiness
Clearly not working too well given their suicide rates.

>sex can be a burden and a liability. Relationships can be expensive and they are time consuming.
That's true but depends a lot on the people involved. Obviously if your relationshit stops you from pursuing the relevant things, it's problematic but I'd bet most are on the helpful side.
>>
>>18274948
>>
>>18274072

How does a grill even know if you can or cannot get laid whenever you want to?

By you projecting your Delta so hard that it can literally be picked by sonar.

People think what you want/allow them to; they have no idea who or what you are when you first meet them, that's first impressions are so vital.

It's sets the tone for every future interaction you'll ever have with that person ever.
>>
>>18274950
You say that but there's plenty of women out there other than the "clubbers".

And no,confidence =/= entitled. Confidence means you're happy with yourself as a person without needing a woman or external validation. Trust me, it's the worst thing dating people who have no confidence /self esteem. They usually put their entire emotional being on you, and you're expected to be there for them all the time. It's exhausting which is why it's unattractive. I'm sure most "privileged" people have tried dating a "nice guy" and just found it to be exhausting.

The ideal combo is in the middle.
>>
>>18274950
>But to feel worthy is to be entitled.
That's some weird ass thinking. Entitlement is when you expect something from others, like nice guys who think they need to perform a certain amount of "nice" gestures to get laid.
>helped her with homework (50 points)
>helped her to move (150 points)
>listened to her complaining about Chad (50 points)
>bought her a nice gift (200 points)
Fuck yeah, now I got enough to get a blowjob!

Confident people are confident in themselves, they are worthy, whether others agree with that or not doesn't matter. They won't bitch about rejection either.
>>
>>18274895
First of all I want to apologize, I'm on mobile and it's harder to reply.

I did misunderstand that first point and now see what you mean.

As far as sex being a risk compared to daily transportation, I see daily transportation as a necessity to be successful, whereas sex is not. You do not need to engage in intimate sexual relationships to experience life and enjoy yourself and those around you to a great extent, on your way to your desired lifestyle. This is not to say that you should never have sex. That was never my point. It's to say that the educated decision to not have sex in order to avoid the risks it is associated with, can be a really smart choice on your way to being the best version of yourself and the person you want to be.

Things like unplanned pregnancies, possible sexually transmitted diseases and funds / time required are all avoided by not having sex or casual sexual relationships.
>>
>>18274932
People should be free to express what they think. Better than hiding it and being passive aggressive. I learnt this over time after being an introvert and now I understand the extroverts point of view - They have to put a lot of effort into talking into introverts and it's a constant guessing game of what they will/won't be offended by, also introverts are passive aggressive, which just makes you look like an asshole. When I was an introvert, I didn't realise how arrogant you can appear, until I started to talk to a lot of people. Extroverts don't always ignore you, but may not spend a lot of time with you because they are enjoying themselves talking to others and making others feel accepted and happy as well.

Really, why should you care what others think of you? Commonly people only get offended by thing if they believe it matters to them. For instance, if someone says I'm an idiot, I would probably get offended because I partially believe that myself. However it doesn't bother me as much anymore since I have changed my belief that just because someone knows something more than me in one area, doesn't make me an idiot - I know more than him in another topic - I usually laugh it off now.
>>
>>18274950
And how's believing that going for you? Ladies I present to you the No. 1 10/10 stud.
>>
>>18274958
Okay that's really not too bad. Do you do any sports? Not saying you should or anything, but there's bound to be something you enjoy. I tried out most sports as a kid, never liked any of them. Went and tried out some Obsecure sports and really liked them.
If you go to college/university this should make things easier. Otherwise try and find a local group/team to play with.

In your hobbies. Whatever they are, put yourself out there. Honestly try and shift your focus so that you're happy without a relationship. Like, at that point you shouldn't even consider relationships /getting laid to even be a priority or a goal. When I'm at home all day I masturbate 4+ times per day and have massive sex drive. When I get into my hobbies like DIY, I forget about the outside world.

At that point, even if you don't get laid it won't really be a problem cause you are happy without it. It's really not that great to get laid unless there's a connection imo.
>>
>>18274380
It's more true than false.
>>
>>18275004
I'm kind of too broke for hobbies. I guess I'd like to race and do the whole "track day" thing but I live in stupid-ass America where everyone drives in circles. Plus that'd cost a boatload to get into.

I've found that my favorite hobby (if you can even call it that) is thrifting. Picking out clothes and such. But there's a limit to how much clothing any one person needs.

Cant play sports, though. I have asthma that acts up any time I try to run.
>>
>>18274956
>Just it's usually other guys who openly shame virgins. Some women do it but usually in private with their friends.

Most women do it. Most women call men creeps, to..

Its about shaming them.
>>
>>18274971
>That's some weird ass thinking. Entitlement is when you expect something from others, like nice guys who think they need to perform a certain amount of "nice" gestures to get laid.

And to think you're worthy, without having 'worked for it', but just because you exist, as 'confident' people do, is entitlement.

You blew your own argument out of the water, because people who feel entitled GENERALLY FEEL THEY SHOULD HAVE SOMETHING WITHOUT WORKING FOR IT.

I can see you're a kool aid feministfag, that pretzel logic you have.
>>
>>18275007
He can get with any girl who's as shallow as he is and wants the same thing.

My gf is imo out of my league and has had guys who are actual models try and take her out/fuck her. She refused, and was a Virgin till we started going out. I'm no stud, definitely not /fit/ and I hang out on 4chan and have mild aspergers. The same way not all guys are shallow, so are girls..
>>
>>18275036
>My gf is imo out of my league and has had guys who are actual models try and take her out/fuck her. She refused, and was a Virgin till we started going out. I'm no stud, definitely not /fit/ and I hang out on 4chan and have mild aspergers. The same way not all guys are shallow, so are girls..

You actually believed when she said she was a virgin.

LOL.
>>
>>18275034
Confidence comes from positive experiences, achieving that lifting target, getting praised for your work, having friends tell you how great you are. All things you need to work for. Hence successful people are confident and losers aren't.

Obviously there are some fringe cases like some richfag born into wealth and hence having anybody trying to please him, giving the illusion of success but you can easy weed these out with the first disappointment.
>>
>>18275029
Oh please, I'm a guy and I know there's a common belief that if a girl has been know to sleep with more than 1 guy, she's 'easy or 'slutty'. This is quite common high school thinking (also until mid 20's). Don't give me that shit that hardly any guys think that.
>>
>>18275028
Not all sports need a lot of running. Asthma here too. I decided to go gym a few times in the begining of 2017 and got a bit of strength. I play lineman on my universities American football team which doesn't require a lot of running, just a lot of sudden jolts of strength. To be fair I'm in the UK so barrier to entry to American football is lower.

With your asthma, try and push your body a bit. Like of course not to the point of an asthma attack, but it's possible to make you last longer. It'll take you longer to build up stamina than a normal person but you can improve it a bit, if you want to that is.

If you like thrifting, you can do something like set up a site where you buy outfits, pick and match, and post them online and the return it. If you're actually good at it people will look to you for fashion advice, and if you enjoy it I'm sure that sounds like a dream job. Celebrities have people working full time on picking their outfits for them. Just think of things like this, and I'm sure you'll find something you enjoy.
>>
>>18275050
But it doesn't prevent them from being considered attractive.
>>
>>18275044
>because I lifted X lbs/kilos weight yesterday, Im worthy to have sex.

Let's just agree to disagree.

The reason people hate PUA or pick up artists, is because they're violating the rules of determining who is 'worthy to have sex'.

They're getting sex through an 'unethical' means, by knowing how to tell women what they want to hear (even when its what they dont want to hear ostensibly), and thus get laid.

And they don't need 'confidence'.

Entitlement is 'expecting to have something without working for it'. Does lifting weights make you 'earn sex'? But it gives you confidence, which gets you sex. Therefore, you do unrelated things, to project an aura of 'deserving', to 'get laid'.

You don't give things to people undeserving, and desperate men dont get laid, so desperation is the opposite of deserving, meaning we do, in fact, think certain people deserve to get laid.

PUAs get laid while we believe them undeserving and that's what gets feminists' cunt hairs all in a twist.
>>
>>18275039
She's a Catholic from a Catholic family. One of her exes tried to force himself on her because she wasn't giving in at the time which just made her lose her sexuality. She's only had 3 boyfriends before me, with the models being single date type deals.

She's the introverted type, drunk once in her life, hates clubbing, that sort of thing. Believe what you want, I've got my reasons to believe her.
>>
>>18275050
>Oh please, I'm a guy and I know there's a common belief that if a girl has been know to sleep with more than 1 guy, she's 'easy or 'slutty'. This is quite common high school thinking (also until mid 20's).

And how does that, in any way, contradict the previous statement?

Newsflash, 50% of women commit misogynist attacks on other women online, and the majority of slut shaming comes from women towards other women.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/james-b-barnes/2014/09/new-study-proves-that-men-dont-slut-shame-rich-women-do/

http://time.com/107228/women-misogyny-twitter-study-demos/

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2013/06/07/slut_shaming_study_women_discriminate_against_promiscuous_women_but_so_do.html

Now, when you're part of a group, you behave. Women are not loners. They need groups like a fish needs water. Women are the biggest group they belong to, so to fit in, they will falsely cry rape, or they will not be 'easy' with guys.

Its women that control sexual relationships in a free democracy, not men.
>>
>>18275073
>She's a Catholic from a Catholic family. One of her exes tried to force himself on her because she wasn't giving in at the time which just made her lose her sexuality. She's only had 3 boyfriends before me, with the models being single date type deals.
>She's the introverted type, drunk once in her life, hates clubbing, that sort of thing. Believe what you want, I've got my reasons to believe her.

I see a lot of red flags for a liar narcissist.
>>
>>18275075
>Its women that control sexual relationships in a free democracy, not men.

Exaalso control the direction the sexual energy, even if they don't sleep with a guy they can manipulate the situation in one direction or anither, while mens are more focused and at the same time a lot dumber if you see from a woman point of view, there why woman like to treat guys like they are pathetic where the pathetic thing it's not being able to form a bond with a guy that wouldn't cost nothing.
>>
>>18275077
Not sure if youre talking about me or her.

And that's more my description of her.

Also, being comfortable with who you are and not trying to follow society isn't necessarily narcissistic.
>>
>>18275068
>because I lifted X lbs/kilos weight yesterday, Im worthy to have sex.
Didn't you say you casually read about psychology? A confident person doesn't question their worth. Sex isn't something you earn either. It's not a question they ask or wonder about.

PUAs work with the "fake it till you make it" method, which only works on easy targets and eventually turns into somewhat real confidence if they had enough success. Usually it's still pretty fragile since they define their worth the same way a desperate virgin does.

>You don't give things to people undeserving
Sex is not something you deserve or earn. (Unless you pay) By being desperate, you're simply not attractive and no one wants to have sex with someone unattractive. By being confident you're attractive, hence people want to fuck you. No one deserves/doesn't deserve to get laid. It's a decision made by two parties and your attitude affects the decision of your partner, a negative one obviously leading to a negative outcome.
>>
>>18274956
>Just it's usually other guys who openly shame virgins.
fuck no
>>
>>18275105
Getting something just because you feel 'confident' (in that you should be able to get it when you want) is definitively entitlement.

Your pretzel logic can't solve this.

People that feel entitled generally do not try to EARN something.

>Sex is not something you deserve or earn.

Oh yes it is. You earn it by being 'confident', and you deserve it by bootstrap self-affirmation. Women don't sleep with guys that don't feel they deserve to have sex.
>>
>>18275159
Put it this way.

A girl comes up to you and has done her best in making herself look pretty, she's physically attractive, she's talented, therefore any guy will have sex with her when she wants.

Suppose she's just feeling ultra horny at a point, wants to fuck you now. But you are really busy doing something else that must be done right away.

She then gets angry at the guy for not wanting to fuck her because of all she has done. The guy doesn't dislike her, it's just that he didn't want to do what she did at that time.

And vice versa.
>>
>>18274895
Listen dude, it's not dysfunctional. Here's reality.

99.9% out of 100 times you will NOT meet somebody worth spending your life with. Boy I dunno about you, but that's a good enough reason for me. Because this means the majority of the time I'm merely approaching people who are physicaly attractive to me. And that like 90% of human females. So why bother driving myself nuts the older I get (?) -truly internalizing how insignificant most unions are.

I see couples that don't mean shit to me all the time. Like utterly pointless couples that seem like they're together for no other reason than not to be alone. Compatibility isn't even a dimension taken into consideration. It's like proximity was enough for these people.

And hey, more power to em, fuckit. But know this, most attractions when you're single are generally out of desperation. This is your tinder, kik, okcupid bs, your neck breaking, your sphagetti pouring, all that. Finally when a truly compatible person comes along you realize what you were missing out on all along, and even then, no guarantee that person is single.

So yes. People can go years without sex or hitting on someone, months without asking someone if they're single, years dedicated to careers without relationships, etc. It just happens.
>>
>>18275159
You really misunderstand confidence. Confidence is literally just being happy with who you are. It has nothing to do with entitlement or feeling like you deserve something. If you're comfortable with who you are youre confident. Confidence is all about feeling like you dont need to prove anything to anyone.

You can be confident even though your life is actually worthless. Its all about percieved value.
>>
>>18275221
>Confidence is literally just being happy with who you are. It has nothing to do with entitlement or feeling like you deserve something

If you are comfortable with who you are, you think you're valuable, and value equates to deserving of sex, family, friends, relationships, etc.

Deserving = entitlement.

Stop being an idiot.
>>
>>18274137
Why do social skills matter? Its not like I'm being mean to them, I'm just not cool. Is that literally it? I'm a virgin because I'm uncool?
>>
>>18275259
People want to have sex with someone theyre attracted to. Social skills are attractive. Theyre not going to have sex with you out of sympathy because youve been nice to them. You need to make them attracted to you. There's plenty of "uncool" traditionally guys who manage to get a lot of girls because theyre funny and skilled. Got a mate who does photography and he gets a lot of girls because they find it attractive to be with someone whos as talented as he is, even though hes not a "chad"
>>
File: 1493306903370.jpg (67KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493306903370.jpg
67KB, 620x400px
it is for them.
they will never understand.
>>
>>18274137
Virgin here, this post is interesting, why do women assume they are the monarchs of social skills. I have great social skills and lead conversations. Most women my age are difficult simply because they are boring, and I almost 100% of the time end up either feigning interest in something, or being so fucking insanely witty that I squeeze within their attention span, if neither of those things happen, convo just dies, shit is impossible.
>>
>>18275309
Try and find a girl through an interest. So, dont try and search through all the women in the world to find someone that shares something in common.

Join a community for your interest. Chances are, you have at least that in common with anyone you meet now, which is way more than everyone else. And chances are, if theyre doing that activity too, you probably have more than just that in common as something had to have led here
>>
>>18275318
I play video games and jack off to hentai, though.
>>
>>18275339
Video games: go gaming events. If you play MMOs, youd be surprised how many relationships ive seen spark from mmos. To be fair none of them lasted so far.
Maybe try and find some other hobby, something like Role playing games.

I mean theres definately girls who game out there, but I mean if thats literally all you do then you're probably not that interesting yourself desu.
>>
>>18275357
Lol that's not me that's some troll who's honestly more bitter than I am. My interests are music concerts, hiking, wrestling but usually no matter the outside event chances are way lower because the girls are not single and looking to date like they are at bars. Might as well look for girls on a random street, and do those activities for the fun of it.
>>
>>18274856
>playing with the lives of children not bad

we don't need more single mothers collapsing the welfare state.
>>
>>18275382
This post
>>18275318
Makes you sound pretty insufferable, honestly.
>I have great social skills and lead conversations
>being so fucking insanely witty that I squeeze within their attention span
And so humble, too! Don't you sound like a peach.

Unless you're a literal teenager or live in a town of less than 10,000 people, I can promise you there are plenty of interesting and intelligent women with a several-mile radius of you right now. Either you're not running into them for some reason or you're failing to recognize them when you meet them.

Ironically you're doing the exact same thing you think women do. You're way too far up your own ass about your "great social skills" and you aren't considering that the problem might be you.
>>
>>18275457
Why would I be worried how my thoughts on a chinese anime board sound to girls. That makes no sense.
>>
>>18274819
>Also girls put a lot more effort than guys do into dating - a lot of guys will disagree with this, but it's true. This is why they actually get results and guys don't.
Oh, okay.
>>
>>18275457
>And so humble, too! Don't you sound like a peach.
But he's right. It really, undeniably is that bad. 95% of girls are completely braindead. I don't mean that figuratively. They are literally braindead.

That's not his fault. No matter how anxious that fact makes you.
>>
>>18275484
What you write on here is part of who you are. Not the totality of it, but part of it. If you sound like a self-satisfied tool on here, it's because you ARE a self-satisfied tool, and it comes through when you talk to people. I promise you that. If you think you're perfectly compartmentalizing it, then your "social skills" aren't half as good as you think they are. People can tell.

This is an advice board, dude. I'm not insulting you, I'm giving you advice based on what you wrote. You write like a narcissist and your main complaint is that women are just too boring to talk to. Well, narcissists aren't known for finding other people terribly interesting, so no surprise there. Work on it.
>>
>>18275541
>I'm a narcissistic, self-satisfied tool: The Post
>>
>>18274599
I was chubby in high school. 5'5", 150 lbs.
I had a few guys telling me "I'll date you but we can't go out, I don't want my friends to see you".
>>
>>18274623
>Never met one.
How would you meet a girl without friends?
It's not like they go out much.
>>
>>18275574
Yeah, guys will fuck ugly but be too embarrassed to date ugly because of social status. Girls will neither fuck or date ugly because of social status.
>>
>>18275541
Hey if you're being genuine, I thank you for the insight, but to me this post is more of a relief, means I'm on the right track. Do you know how much pussy narcissists get? A shameful amount, but it's what the ladies like, and it's way better to be self confident than self deluded.
>>
>>18275585
Because they have options.
If I just wanted someone to fuck I could get an attractive guy to do it.
>>
>>18275548
>I know you are but what am I!
Difference between us is I actually like other people and haven't written off half of my peers as boring and vapid wastes of life. Based on that alone I'd say it's not looking too good for you.

Look, take my advice or leave it. I can promise you that if you airdropped me into your town I could find a handful of smart and interesting women who shared my (or your) interests in a matter of weeks, and that's not a boast. I'm not a "monarch of social skills" - it's just that smart and interesting women aren't that rare. They're out there, you're either not running into them or not recognizing them, figure out why.

>>18275517
As for this guy, when people say stuff like this, it's almost always selection bias at work. As a dude, you don't generally go up and talk to random dudes on the street, or in bars, or your college classes, or wherever you typically try to meet people - you already have a crew of male friends. When you compare the random unfiltered mass of women you have to deal with when you're trying to find a date, of course they're less interesting to you than the dudes you've decided to hang out with on a daily basis.

Again, smart and interesting women are not that rare. If you're not having any luck finding them ... sorry, I guess.
>>
>>18275590
Oh, thought you were the dude I was replying to. Look, narcissism *isn't* attractive, at all. At best it's correlated with traits that do make you successful, like confidence or the courage to approach a lot of women, but navel-gazing assholes are not known for their success with women. You can develop those attractive traits while ditching the narcissism. It's better. Not just for you. It'll yield better results too.

Chicks don't dig jerks, it's just that sometimes other actually attractive traits go along with jerkhood. Genuinely NICE guys (not "Nice Guys") who are also witty and outgoing and confident get laid like motherfuckers. It's just that they're aren't a whole lot of dudes like that around, and you never hear from them because all the ones who are remotely interested in relationships get snapped up in nanoseconds.
>>
>>18275595
Except for the fact that you're not having sex with him, he's using you as a full-bodied version of a fleshlight.

I love how ugly girls think they can be confident simply because people will fuck them. If anything it's more proof that you're ugly and totally worthless.

>>18275601
I'm not that kid you were talking to, but I am the guy who pointed out your obvious projection.

> it's just that smart and interesting women aren't that rare.
Buddy do you not understand that this is entirely relative. They aren't rare to you because you yourself are neither smart nor interesting. Harsh reality.

>As for this guy, when people say stuff like this, it's almost always selection bias at work.
The point is not finding particular women. It's not in the specificity. It's that, in general, women are totally not worthwhile. The general level of worthiness has declined. The 'random unfiltered mass' has always been a poor selection pool. That's not the point. It's that that pool, in general, as a whole, has become more shallow.

Again, smart and interesting women are relative to the man seeking them. If they are abundant, however, this means certainly one thing, that you are not smart or interesting in any meaningful capacity. Just average. In which case you don't really belong here. Not gonna expound upon that or try to justify it, you just don't.
>>
>>18275601
First off that wasn't me, I left my own reply to your posts, there are like 5 people in here, anyway
>boring and vapid wastes of life
To be fair this is not my view of women, and I don't want you catering to this opinion, when all I was trying to point out was that on a conversational level they are frustrating, to the point where I'm no longer interested in talking to them, and btw my rando approach is not amazing, but why does it have to be amazing? Alright I think I've posted enough
>>
Who cares what they think? These girls also hate virgin women because they feel inferior. What happens in the bedroom and experience is for those to know who want to be intimidate with you. If it's a deal breaker for them, then they definitely aren't for you.
>>
>>18275626
And an ugly guy wouldn't use me? I get the same treatment from both. I'd just prefer fucking a hot guy over an ugly guy.

Anyway, I lost all the extra weight. I'm in a 9 years long relationship with a very attractive dude (who started dating me when I was fat).
>>
>>18275636
Right, you prefer fucking a hot guy over an ugly guy because you've never actually had sex in your life and don't have a clue what it really is.

Now, I say this within reason, but sex has nothing to do with attraction. It's an act of love. So when you use sex for something lesser, like lust, you demonstrate your own personal worthlessness.

Of course we have all had sex like that, but the difference which I'm trying to highlight here is the manner in which you celebrate it. Like it's supposed to allot you some sort of power, when you can 'have sex' that way.

In reality, and we all know this, we are all aware of it at a deep level, having sex this way is indicative of a lack of power. A total and utter lack of it.

Congratulations on being with a 'dude' for 9 years who didn't marry you and give you children after the first 4. You must feel real special.
>>
>>18275626
>Buddy do you not understand that this is entirely relative. They aren't rare to you because you yourself are neither smart nor interesting. Harsh reality.
Well, that was predictable.

I'm not going to get into a pissing contest about intelligence with you. Given what I've done and where I am in life, I'm at least reasonably intelligent, and given the things I'm interested in I fit right in on here. Writing anything more than that really WOULD be narcissistic - I'm going to leave it at that.

You're wrong. If you find all women boring - excuse me, 95% of women - it's because you're deficient. Not me. Not that I'm going to be able to convince you of that, but I'm not really writing this post for you.
>>
>>18275651
I am not celebrating it. I'm just pointing out that if I had to have casual sex, I'd pick a good looking guy over an ugly one.
They'd both use me, so why not getting used by a guy who at least looks somewhat decent?

>Congratulations on being with a 'dude' for 9 years who didn't marry you and give you children after the first 4.
I don't want to get married, and am way too young to have kids.
>>
>>18275662
Hey I never asked you to contest what I said. I'm just telling you like it is.

My entire point from the get-go was that no, it is not me who is deficient. The world is precisely that bad right now. That is my point. The world really is that bad. Which is why I talk the way I talk towards you. You're a fucking clown to me, trying to sneakily 'include' in there that you're this smart guy, when you fucking know you're not. You're in denial of everything just like the other 95%.

The difference between us is reality didn't kill me. Fucking coward.

>>18275664
Lol bitch do you even speak English go back and reread what was already written.
>>
>>18275633
For what it's worth, I actually am trying to help. I used to think like you (& that other guy), back when I was in college. It's an easy mentality to fall into. Just not a good one.

It'd be easier to give you suggestions if I knew more about where you were in life. College? Postgrad? State, country ... etc.
>>
>>18275670
>You're dumb!
>No, you're dumb!
>No, you're dumb!
Yeah, I think we're done here.
>>
>>18275664
>I don't want to get married, and am way too young to have kids.

Any woman that doesn't have kids before 25 is total garbage. Friendly reminder of how backwards your outlook on life is.

>>18275675
Do you want to give it to me that easily? Do you really? I'm laying it all out in front of you and telling you to at least take a shot and you fucking run away hahaha. That doesn't really help your point at all, now does it!
>>
>>18275664
Because by doing that you're giving all the sex to the top 20 percentile and keeping it from the bottom 80, further boosting the confidence of the top 20 while the bottom 80 are starving for attention from the opposite sex. Not a lot of ugly girls end up in relationships with attractive guys and would have to settle for ugly, that now also have no confidence and BPD because of how they've been treated in their adolescence and early manhood. They're also lousy in bed because of no practice. So enjoy, future single ugly women.
>>
>>18275671
I'm about to finish college, I'm not trying to date or even looking for advice. I'm here because I see some idiotic post "If you're a virgin you don't have social skills", what am I gonna do, ignore it? definitely should have ignored it, what was I thinking.
>>
>>18275651
>Right, you prefer fucking a hot guy over an ugly guy because you've never actually had sex in your life and don't have a clue what it really is.
So I enter this thread and find this, what kind of logic is that lol. Don't feel like reading what you're arguing but sex with a hot guy is better than sex with an ugly guy, obviously (assuming they act the same way). I imagine it's the same way with women.
>>
>>18275682
>woman not married under 25 is total garbage
I guess you must really be reeling in women huh.....
>>
>>18275691
Probably. Virginity (particularly male virginity) may be stigmatized, but I've known plenty of virgins (of both sexes) at about your station in life and you'd never have known it to look at or talk to them. I'll refrain from giving you any more advice if you really don't want any, but best of luck finding somebody.
>>
>>18275704
Lustful sex is. Which isn't what real sex at all is. You are worthless.

>>18275705
Why would I be. Monogamy or die you dumb fucking faggot.
>>
>>18275704
>I imagine it's the same way with women
Actually sex can be better with less attractive girls because you feel more confident in what you're doing and like you're the attractive one that's being sought after. A lot of girls don't think we care about that but we do.
>>
>>18275712

Why are you so angry? You sound extremely bitter.
>>
>>18275725
No I'm not bitter. I am very sweet.
>>
>>18275720
>Having a difference of confidence at all when it comes to anything
Are you gay or something? Serious q. Are you gay?
>>
>>18275720
Also adding to that, why do ugly girls want to sleep with hot guys knowing they'll basically be treated as a fuck hole for their dicks? I've been with a girl so ugly I didn't even want to kiss her. Don't you like to be sought after too, and isn't that the most you get out of a one night stand anyway since most of you don't even cum? Looking at it this way, being an ugly girl and fucking a hot guy makes no sense at all.
>>
>>18275739
Woman are severely delusional and willingly conflate a guy aggressively pleasuring himself with desire for them as females. It's done out of raging self-hatred. Women are basically sexually suicidal.

Also women don't 'cum'. That's a myth propagated by all the pornography you grew up on.
>but women pretend to have 4 orgasms whenever I sex dem!!!
Women exist in the culture where that pornography exists, too.
>>
>>18275739
Ugly guys treat you as a fuckhole as well. It doesn't make any difference.
>>
>>18275749
The point is that you are more likely going to be treated and valued, and value as in actual value, not beta male fawning, as something beyond a fleshlight by a guy who is more congruent with your own personal level of attractiveness.

Not the 8/10 chad you think you deserve because he booty calls you once in a blue ball I mean moon.

It's not about fucking ugly men. It's about just not fucking men you don't actually in any way, shape, or form, deserve. That will make a difference because then the sex can actually be authentic.
>>
>>18275750
Not really. Ugly guys have less options and call you more often, but really they don't love you or treat you nicely.
They treat you like a fuckhole and dump you as soon as someone they like more comes along.
>>
>>18275749
That's not true though. There's a ladder of attractiveness that both sexes adhere to. You're more likely to be appreciated (not only your hole and tits) by someone in your own league.
>>
>>18275754
You're simply wrong here.
>>
>>18275754
No, that's just a bad person. That has nothing to do with attractiveness. And you're surrounded by these bad people because you're one yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>18275732
>>
>>18275754
There's a difference between being with a guy who will kiss you and caress your body passionately and being with a guy who avoids looking at your face while he pumps?
>>
>>18275755
One of the few guys who appreciated me as a person is my boyfriend, who is very attractive and probably out of my league.

Ugly guys who asked me out were all "nice guys".
They want a girlfriend, they don't want YOU. They don't care about you specifically. They care about having someone to fuck them regularly and make them feel less unloved. They're desperate for affection.
You're just a source of affection. You're replaceable, they just don't have better options.
>>
>>18275764
Don't even try to reason with her. She knows she's never been made love to, and happen nor will it ever, not even by her 9 year 'dude'.

Sad life, bitch! Sorry!
>>
>>18275771
Maybe, but we're only talking casual sex here, no relationships. The ugly guy is more likely to appreciate you and your (entire) body more than the hot guy. Even if none of them calls the next day.
>>
>>18275771
Hahaha I bet you his is like 2 or 3 points out of your league. Haha, 'probably'. Bitches are so fucking delusional it's dumb.

Also he is a beta male, the exact one you described, for being with you. Stays with your ugly ass only because he needs your affection and a hole to pound and can't get anything else.

He does care about you, but only because he needs to. Hahahahahahahahaha.

Hahahaha.
>>
>>18275784
Not really. Just because someone is ugly it doesn't mean that they like an ugly body.
>>
Not>>18275764.... But

wtf is wrong with you
>>18275772
>>
>>18274072

Why are girls allowed to dress like this? It pisses me off. I'm going to cut this summer while still going to the gym and when i'm done with my cut im going to have muscly legs and ass from squatting so much. Maybe I should wear DriFit nike spandex pants or underarmour ones and just walk around showing off my defined legs and bulge from my cock and see how they like it. Its so fucking annoying how we're supposed to act like what this girl is wearing is totally fine but then you get looks for dressing the same way
>>
>>18275792
The bitch is out of line. She needs a good dose of reality and she knows it. Why else do you think she's here?
>>
>>18275788
More likely to appreciate more. The hot guy can get laid with hot girls as well. He knows the difference between ugly and hot, first hand. The ugly guy most likely only has fantasies and images from porn to compare you to, but no real life experience. Put your RL tits in his face and he's in heaven.
>>
>>18275786
He is more attractive than me, but not excessively. We're both pretty attractive.
I was fat when I was younger, but now I'm in shape and overall pretty cute.

He's not beta at all, and can surely get better looking girls than me if that was what mattered to him.

And your post isn't really funny at all, so you can avoid all the Hahhahaha that are cringy as hell.
>>
>>18275793
You know what really pisses me off about this? Are the guys who say ''who cares just enjoy them XD'' as if they get to fuck or grope the bitches who dress like this.
>>
>>18275793
Can't tell if srs or just trolling
>>
>>18275799
Also hot guy gets laid on the regular.
>>
>>18275802

I know right. No I don't get to fuck them or do anything. I don't care if they look hot it frustrates me that I have to basically get teased by this shit daily. If they're gonna dress like that we should be able to as well
>>
>>18275807
Just do it then coward.
>>
>>18275801
I'm laughing at you bitch, you and your gay little pussy boyfriend.
>>
>>18275793
I'm pretty sure camel toes get frown upon, so hide your cock bulge. Otherwise you can dress whatever you like.
>>
>>18275799
Everyone knows the difference between a good looking girl and a ugly one.
>>
>>18275818
But not everyone gets to be with the good looking ones.
>>
Well it's been fun guys, but there's only a limited amount of time you can spend with bitter people who won't see that they themselves are to blame for most of their bad experiences with women.

I only hope you realise this sooner than I did (at 28)
>>
>>18274480
underrated
>>
>>18275807
Are you sure your not gay?
>>
>>18275834
I am the most """bitter""" guy in this thread right now and women have only ever treated me like a fucking prince.
>>
>>18275838
>You don't like blue balling yourself?
>Are you sure you even like fucking? I mean you don't like blue balling yourself so...........

Yes, I know that your post was bait.
>>
File: IMG_0702.jpg (65KB, 760x507px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0702.jpg
65KB, 760x507px
>>18275771
So in other words you're both ugly and you're blowing this way out of proportion.
>>
>>18275838
not him but please kill yourself. There's nothing worse than being teased like that when you're a hopeless khv.
>>
File: 1489268715498s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1489268715498s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
Holy fuck this thread
>>
>>18275863
Ikr ... it's funny as fuck....
>>
What if I am just really fucking lazy and don't care? I keep myself well groomed, dress well and I am confident and can mixed well with just about any person.

But I have turned down many chances at sex or romance because It seems like a hassle.
For example during school, college and work I have had many female friends throw themselves at me but I turned them down because I would have to see them everyday.
>>
>>18275824
Then I might as well stay a virgin forever
>>
>>18276126
>i can't get everything exactly the way I want
>fuck this better not even try
Drama queen
>>
>>18275601
>Put me in, I can find them
Glad this thread didn't die; I have more shitposting to do.

This is a really easy thing for a girl to say, considering women approaching other women in public isn't considered awkward but guys approaching girls or even each other, is.
>>
>>18275651
>It's an act of love.

Your parents lied to you.
>>
>>18275690
They won't be single. That 80% will be there to pick up the slack after these used holes are done popping off. They've fucked the whole "30 year old wall" concept because these guys are so focused on sex and not a career that being barren doesn't matter; they just don't want to be alone. Even if it means watching wifey take Tyrone's tiger. We've gotten to a point where women lord sex over men like legally bound prostitutes and then get to act like they have the high ground if divorce pops up into question. Just take the kids to new dad, right?
>>
>>18275754
What do these ugly dudes who still end up going from chick to chick look like?

This, I gotta see.
>>
>>18275309
>why do women assume they are the monarchs of social skills

They don't.

> I have great social skills

Do you? Do you really? Maybe you actually aren't as great of a conversationalist as you think. Because most of us don't have your problem.
>>
>>18275259
>Why do social skills matter?

Is this an actual question? Like an honest to God, you're actually on the spectrum, real question?

> I'm a virgin because I'm uncool?

Well unless you're purposely saving yourself, chances are, yeah, that's a large part of why you're a virgin.
>>
Girls that make fun of virgin guys do it because they are not happy and insecuire they bully others and themself.

No finding a partner is hardest task in life.
>>
Depends on the priorities of the woman. If she just wants to have sex then the guy who has the most desirability and experience seems better. Girls looking for relationships don't necessarily feel that way.

Which brings me to the question: What if you feel sickened by men who sleep around? Op doesn't take into account the fact that men who have a past spent having casual sex can't be trusted to have a committed relationship. You'll always think about whether they're genuine or just with you because they're used goods who exhausted their options.
>>
>>18276452
>men who have a past spent having casual sex can't be trusted to have a committed relationship.

According to whom? I'll have you know I'm in a very happy committed relationship. Have been for 5 years now.

>You'll always think about whether they're genuine or just with you because they're used goods who exhausted their options.

This is truly one of the dumbest things I've read on here. That's a you issue. Don't go trying to pin your own personal insecurities on everyone else.
>>
Hijacking the thread a bit.

How many sexual partners is too many for a 21 years old girl? Met one recently who's been with 3 guys and did some other stuff. Seems pretty low for women these days. I would honestly like to find a virgin girl and settle down with her, but we all know it's pretty much impossible these days.
>>
>>18276472
>. I would honestly like to find a virgin girl

Why?
>>
>>18276479
Because I don't want to marry some worthless slut who will burn in hell. There's no point in doing that.
>>
>>18275582
School.
>>
>>18276488
Why don't you just go meet some equally crazy religious folks and marry one of them? It can't be that hard to find people that share your point of view, you all meet in the same place once a week.
>>
>>18276504
>not being into a slut=must be crazy

Fuck off.
>>
because they are. shit is so easy its not even funny. what s wrong with you op?
>>
>>18276511
No, no, no. You're crazy for other reasons not related to the slut thing.
>>
>>18276556
This isn't r/atheism.
Fuck off.
>>
>>18276129
and?
if I can't get with attractive girls because i myself am ugly there is literally no reason to put the effort into trying to fuck some nasty hamplanet
>>
>>18276565
Gfs are good for other things than fucking you know
>>
>>18276574
Then why be the girlfriend? You get everything else out of friends. Otherwise, you're just getting together to show off or make people think they're worth it.
>>
>>18276639
You can't be as close with a friend, and a friend can't always be around as they have their own lives. A huge chunk of your gfs life will literally be you.
>>
>>18276563
That's not turning the other cheek.... Does Jesus know you talk like that to your fellow man?
>>
>>18276684
Of course he does. He's all knowing ;^)
>>
>>18274576
>Doesn't the same apply for guys? Dudes don't want a chick that no one finds attractive, either. That's why "no one" wants them.
No, absolutely not. Guys want a girl that they personally want. A girl doesn't get more attractive for guys when she is wanted by everyone. She also doesn't get less attractive if the opposite is the case.
>>
I wonder what my friends wives/girlfriends think about me.

I'm literally the only single guy in the group and have been for 3 years now. They are still in touch with my ex too. I just get the feeling those bitches don't want me around when everyone gets together and they patronise the fuck out of me

They are all plain Janes that have settled for my rich beta friends. I tell myself at least I haven't gone down the same predictable path as everybody else. Still lonely af though (._. )
>>
File: IMG_0943.jpg (117KB, 634x651px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0943.jpg
117KB, 634x651px
>>18274072
Women divide men into

>Would fuck
>Would never fuck

Men divide women into

>would fuck and brag about it
>would fuck and keep it secret
>>
>>18276479
If you could choose between a clean glass and one that has had 12 penises inside it, which one would you choose?
>>
>>18274072
Because when it comes to sex, especially sex-worthiness/sexual market value: women simply have it by default, men are expected to earn it. Men who aren't earning it by succeeding in life and society, as well as at attracting other women, are not seen as worthy, and are looked down upon.

One idea I came across in reading The Rational Male and watching some RSD vids was the idea of guys who "get it". That means knowing how the current "system" works and navigating it successfully. Dressing, acting and executing in a way to get sex. All of this pressure is on men - it's not on women. They just have to basically not be fat and dress well. This all implies men earn sex by becoming high value, women receive it by being alive and having a working vagina with no STD's.

This is how I see it anyways. Most guys are actually OK in dating. They're not players, but I'm on the extreme low end of SMV - I can hardly get dates or Tinder matches, never had sex and I'm almost 25. So I wouldn't want to project my bizarre difficulty in finding a partner on every single guy, though I think it's safe to say that men are more likely to struggle with dating and sex than women are because of the way it is right now.
>>
>>18275771
Well obviously if you are lonely, a LOGICAL solution is to do something about it and try to meet people, or ask girls out. They could have grown to love you specifically, but they probably didn't know you very well and wanted to learn more, but you wouldn't let them, because they're ugly. BUT you're saying they are in the wrong for trying to get a girlfriend?? It doesn't make any sense.

Jesus Christ, I get that turning people down is not comfortable, but all this making shit up and trying to make the rejected party look bad is just fucking asinine. Everyone, most people anyways, want to feel loved. Almost everyone has the desire for sex and other intimacy. But you choose not to give it to them because they are ugly (not because they are evil vindictive "nice guys" with ulterior motives). And you date someone who you feel is out of your league because the reality is if he was as bad looking as you think you are, or as the ugly guys who asked you out, his ass would've been placed squarely in the friend zone with zero chance of escaping it.
>>
>>18276574
like what? squeezing money out of me?
>>
>>18275517
>They are literally braindead
You don't know what literally means.
>>
>>18277188
You don't, either. Definitions change, and so did the definition of 'literally,' you fucking imbecile.
>>
>>18277223
You went out of your way to specify that it was an antonym to "figuratively," you stupid millennial faggot.
>>
>>18277227
I'm not even a millennial, but thank you for the assumptions, old hag. I'm actually a Gen Z (1999).
How are those saggy tits?
>>
>>18277230
Nice deflection. Now take your effeminate snark back to whatever AIDS-ridden hugbox you minced your way out of.
>>
>>18277241
If you think that's snark, then I pity you. You know what? Give me your PO box, and I'll deliver you several dictionaries, because it's quite apparent how fucking illiterate you are.
How's the boyfriend you're cheating on, by the way? Tell him I said hi.
>>
>>18276422
The funny thing is, I said I was good at conversing only to demonstrate that game is a completely different beast from typical conversation. Instead everyone construes it as "no, you don't have social skills". Well I wouldn't expect you to have put an inkling of thought into what game is (having an intent to get her number, crafting that vibe, then getting the number) it's a skill goes far beyond talking ability. Most guys do have this problem. Even non-virgins it's at least considered a challenge or achievement.
>>
File: dipshit.png (17KB, 664x272px) Image search: [Google]
dipshit.png
17KB, 664x272px
>>18277250
>>
>>18277261
I'm wasn't even trying to be critical nor was I trying to hurt your feelings, but thank you for misconstruing my posts.
>>
>>18277029
I was ugly for part of my teenage years: I was overweight and didn't take care of myself. I got asked out by and dated ugly guys. I didn't reject them.
I heard shit like "Oh sure we can date but don't tell anybody", and got dumped just because a prettier girl came along. They never cared about me or about my feelings, they just wanted a girlfriend who sucked their dick and told them they're cute and funny. It could be me for a while but they actually were just using me till they could update. I was filling a role, but I was replaceable.

They're wrong for using me, deluding me into a relationship and then dumping me. They're wrong for not treating me with any respect.

My boyfriend was one of the first guys to treat me with respect.
I would have dated him even if he wasn't as good looking, honestly, because he is an amazing person.
>>
>>18277188
>Say in the post that I mean literally, not figuratively
>Reddit walks in
>UHHHh HUURRRRR I DOWNT TINK U NOE WAT DAT MEENS

commit suicide
>>
>>18277270
>misconstruing my posts
Kid, there was no misunderstanding here. Your defense mechanism when being called out for saying something retarded is to lash out, in this case pretending I'm a "roastie" or whatever instead of learning from the experience and choosing your words more carefully, in order to not come across as a moronic underage shithead.
And stop samefagging, you little bitch.
>>
>>18277294
Stop being a vapid cunt and stop replying to my posts if you're so offended, then. I wasn't even the original poster whom you replied to, by the way, so no, I am not samefagging.
>>
>>18277294
The person you were going back and forth with is not the person who made that post. I made that post. I also made this one >>18277285

Retard.
>>
>>18274072
Why are high school girls (over the age of 18, of course) so fuckin sexy nowadays
>>
>>18277294
And also: if you weren't so stupid, maybe you would have been capable of discerning the different syntax between the other poster's and my posts.
Just some food for thought.
>>
File: downie thumbs.jpg (68KB, 884x800px) Image search: [Google]
downie thumbs.jpg
68KB, 884x800px
>>18277301
>continues to defend nigger-like destruction of the English language
>calls someone else reddit
>>
>>18277310
>There was no destruction. When I said all of these girls are braindead I meant just that. Literally drooling tier braindead and nothing short of it. Women are retarded. Literally retarded.
>>
>>18277310
You're the one getting distraught over nothing. Give me your PO box, I'd love to send some dictionaries your way.
>>
>>18277310
nigga literally no one here gives a literal rat's fuck about literally English
>>
>>18277311
Braindead =/= retarded.
Btw who are you quoting?
>>18277312
>You're the one getting distraught over nothing
Says the sperg who jumps in the middle of random arguments between strangers and throws a shit fit.
>I'd love to send some dictionaries your way.
You should keep them. What the hell, maybe even crack one open on occasion. You might learn something, like the definition of words like "figuratively," "literally," and "snark," for example.
>>
>>18277329
>Says the sperg who jumps in the middle of random arguments between strangers and throws a shit fit.
If you were a few decades younger and back in your prime, I'd most likely hate-fuck you. But now that you're a pathetic, sagging old hag, you have nothing of value to offer to this world nor men. Bitch.
>>
>>18277341
I'm a 28-year-old man.
You sound like a bitter pole smoker though, so I'm not surprised you want to hate-fuck me. Now why don't you stop role-playing as a robot and go back to Tumblr where you belong.
>>
>>18277276
Fair enough, thanks for explaining. It felt like you were making up reasons why all nice guys are bad people, though I'll agree a lot of them can be misguided.
>>
>>18277366
Hey, you're a grown-ass man getting mad over some eighteen year old's posts. Reevaluate your life, yeah? What's your sisters number? I'll fuck her for you, if you haven't already.
>>
>>18277373
So, what are you implying? That you shouldn't be taken seriously because you're 18 or that you're an idiot and should be disregarded all together? Little shits these days, I swear.
>>
>>18277487
I'm implying that you're mindlessly wasting away on an obscure forum, arguing with a person nearly a decade younger than you. You're a grown-ass man, so act like one. You reek of immaturity, doubly so for your age.
>>
File: 1441159192645.png (125KB, 305x187px) Image search: [Google]
1441159192645.png
125KB, 305x187px
>>18277544
>You reek of immaturity
>What's your sisters number? I'll fuck her for you, if you haven't already.
>>
>>18277548
I'm eighteen-years-old, far superior to you, and you're a 28-year-old getting your panties in a twist. Your existence is simultaneously pitiful and laughable.
>>
>>18277548
Scully won't save you faggot. The little underageb& queef destroyed you.
>>
>>18277553
>>18277557
not an argument
>>
>>18277544
>You're a grown-ass man, so act like one.
>says the legal adult with the brain of a chimp
>>
>>18277608
You know exactly what I meant, you dumb cunt. And if you equate a college sophomore to a "grown-ass man," i.e., a man over the age of 25, then you really are stupid.
>>
>>18277637
Your only comeback to being smacked down again and again is to basically say
>hurr I'm a retarded teenager so you're the loser for calling me a retard XD
I've honestly never seen someone so thoroughly obliterated before. It's breathtaking, really.
>>
>>18274072
No, it's not easy, they're just filtering, if you're a sex-starved man you're not worth the air you're breathing, let alone her time. Women are just women, but men vary a lot more, all the way from gods to trash. And she wants to fuck a God, not some trash.
>>
>>18277648
And yet here you are.
>>
you have to realize girls live on easy mode their entire lives

society loves them, everyone wants to help them, they get handouts all the time, they have a much higher chance of fucking someone out of their league

they have no idea what it is like to be male, they assume its just like being a female only with a dick
>>
>>18276472
Free tip for you anon. Never ask your girl about her past experiences and if she ever bring this topic, tell her to never ever tell you.

This way you maybe can get nice gf and be happy man.

>cuck
It is better to be pragmatic and find happiness in life than go mgtow and r9k path.
>>
>>18277663
>It is better to be pragmatic and find happiness in life than go mgtow and r9k path.
Why? MGTOW is a pretty solid philosophy desu. Just fuck bitches on the side and enjoy freedom.
>>
>>18277666
>solid philosophy
Well, it all boils down to your own life goals, society and your upbringing.

Maybe after some girl will cuck me, i will find out that our children are not mine, divorce will hit me like a truck and i will become homeless who has to pay more than he earns i will embrace it. But until then i will continue living in my fairly tale :-)
>>
>>18277666

because some of us actually wants kids and a family.
>>
>>18277684
Oh, well fuck you then. I don't give a shit about your life.
>>
File: 1489613871041s.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1489613871041s.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>18277686

get over yourself bud
>>
>>18277663
>It is better to be pragmatic and find happiness in life than go mgtow

MGTOW is as pragmatic as possible. Avoid divorce rape and shitty heartbreaks. Enjoy sex when you can but don't force a life-defining relationship into it. I know so many guys who wife'd up their first girlfriend ever, and though I want to be as happy as possible for them, I really hope those men don't get fucking screwed over the day she wakes up and decides she just isn't as attracted to him anymore.
>>
>>18277687
>>get over yourself
>things teenage girls say
Next you should call him a jealous hater and say Bye, Felicia with a sassy gif.
>>
>>18277732

>someone disagrees with your idea of what a good lifestyle to live is because it isn't compatible with the future they want

>oh well then fuck you I don't give a shit about you

>implying he's not the one that is acting like a teenage girl

lol kys dumb nigger
>>
>>18277734
I couldn't give less of a shit about your catfight, bitch. I was merely pointing out that you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.
>>
>>18277734
yeah, because you added nothing of value to the discussion other than,
>HURRDUUR SOME PEOPLE WANT KIDS YOU KNOW

Quite frankly, I think you should take your own advice and kill yourself.
>>
>>18277736

lmao you're retarded as fuck, just as I thought.
>>
>>18277740
Good one, Corky.
>>
>>18276999
That sort of depends. I mean, has the cup been washed out inbetween dicks? Where the dicks in there all at once, like right before I went to get a drink, or was this a couple dicks a year over a long period of time?

All things considered, I'd probably pick the glass that was way better at giving me an orgasm. The clean glass may have never had a dick in it, but I don't feel like dealing with the terrible shitty hang ups and emotional baggage that come along with it's sexual repression, followed by years of shitty drinking because the clean cup has no experience.

God this is a shitty analogy.

And why the fuck are you so scared of dicks?
>>
>>18277873
>God this is a shitty analogy.
He's probably the same kind of retard who compares penises to keys and vaginas to locks.
>>
>>18277736
No, he made a good point which this guy >>18277739 childishly sidestepped.

Having a family/kids is not exactly an uncommon desire which is one of the (several) reasons why MGTOW wouldn't work at all for most men.
Thread posts: 287
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.