[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kissing General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Chuu.png (197KB, 900x630px) Image search: [Google]
Chuu.png
197KB, 900x630px
What are some tips for being a good kisser? I've started dating again after being in a long term relationship. However, I got so used to the way me and the bf kissed that I'm not sure how to do it with other people. Advice from both men and women is welcome
>>
>>18273989
bumping because I suck at kissing.
>>
>>18273989

kissing is mad wack, just bite the neck
>>
>>18274005

Move your lips. Kiss theirs. Sometimes, lick their lower lip a little with your tongue.

People kiss differently, there's no step-by-step instruction to give you on how to kiss. Why don't you just kiss your new person like you kissed your old boyfriend? I don't see how that would be a problem.
>>
>>18273989

Dont kiss too hard, that doesnt feel good

Dont use too much tongue, match the amount of their tongue with your tongue

Dont have your lips be loose and do nothing, makes it feel like you're not into it

Be soft with your lips, it should come naturally

Kissing is more of a question of what not to do than what to do. As long as you stay relaxed and keep your kisses gentle then your body should find the rhythm. That being said, changing up your kisses while making out is fine too. Going from soft and passionate to fast and lustful is fine as long as it isnt just one the whole time.
>>
>>18274025
It's been a few years since me and the ex broke up and this guy I've started seeing is the first person I've had feelings for since then. I think I just want our first kiss to be really good and not awkward or anything.
>>
>>18274076
In that case, I think you should just accept that it probably won't be good, and that's okay.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.