[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I am a bit of the trouble here. So long story short

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2204.gif (273KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2204.gif
273KB, 500x282px
Hey guys I am a bit of the trouble here.
So long story short I met a girl like 2 months ago and I love her like (not just in bed love) like actual thing.
Anyway we together play in 1 band and currently stay at some camp site.
So I know she knows that I like her a lot, so here is a twist she's just turned 18 and I am like almost 19, but then there this faggot who play Sax, he is like almost 17 and there is another Russian guy he is like ~26 and they bought trying to get her, like unironicly saying that she should go with them in bed so they can go deep inside them.
So how to I politely tell them to fuck off, with no like puchclubs and swearing, I don't want her to see me like that.
>>
>>18273960
i think the best way is to just tell them to leave her alone and to tell them to show some respect and maybe insult them a little, desu if youre going to act kind after something like this , idont know if you want her to see you like that either.
>>
>2 months
>I love her

HHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAH
>>
>>18273991
don't be a dick and slip into something more comfortable, like a coma
>>
>>18273960

>I'm 19
>I love her after 2 months
>she's 18
>we're all a bunch of pre-teen faggots who have no idea what's going on
>wat do

Do, or do not. There is no try.
>>
>>18273991
What I meant is like I am talking to her more frequently and interacting, and same for her.
We have been playing 3/2/1 trumpet in band for nearly 5 years
>>
>>18273997
Woah that was so savage dude! Nice name btw, thats cool so people know who you are!!!

>tell them to leave her alone to tell them to show some respect and maybe insult them a little

You're advice shows you know nothing about women nor how to deal with the situation.
>>
>>18274003
Well you see it's /adv where unexperienced people come for help or "advice" from experienced life-masters like you
>>
>>18274012
your* lol fuck me

>>18274008
Dont be a faggot. Girls love attention so she will bask in it. Play it cool and don't try too hard.
>>
>>18274018
But I am trying all my best but these 2 just "literary" stomping on me, when ever I am next to her, like this 16yr old is like trying to squire in between us like ALL the time. We are walking on a street with a band somewhere, I am walking next to her, this faggot comes from behind or from and just walks slowly in front of me making me to walk away a bit, I tried telling him to fuck off and die, and yes he clearly fucks off but then she was like dissapointed with me and tried to avoid me the whole day
>>
>>18274012
oh well, i like that people know who i am, sue me, but srsly, thats your comeback? oh no im so insulted. And jokes on you bc i actually AM a girl so i guess i dont know anything about my own gender then? At least i gave advice, that's always better than just making fun of someone.
>>
But the other Russian dude is less of a "threat" he is this guy who thinks swearing is cool, so after what ever he says is like a Russian profanity :/
>>
>>18274038
Did you just assumed my gender?
>>
>>18274035
Ok OP I'll answer you question. I was once at a party and I invited a girl and her friends. One of my friends was trying to get with her and so was another guy at the party. I was talking with her but they would constantly hang around and talk with her. I knew she liked the attention. I just walked away from her at the party. I wasn't going to keep playing that stupid game of fighting for her attention. Of course, she came and looked for me later and we hooked up. If I had told the other guys to fuck off and acted aggressively it would have made me look like a loser.

Point being, play it cool and don't freak out. Dealing with cockblocks is annoying but don't let it make you look like a tool. Be willing to walk away b/c if you're desperate it will show. Work on building your relationship with her. Try making her come looking for you.
>>
>>18274043
ahaahah ikr
>>
>>18274038
Lol I figured you were a woman considering how retarded you are. Women constantly need attention which explains why you want to be known. Your advice was shit so don't be happy about giving it.
>>
>>18274059
thanks for feeding my attention then , made my day
>>
>>18274060

you know you have fallen LOW in life once you've actually started using a name on 4chan
>>
>>18274046
>>18274055

samefag
>>
>>18274054
Well you see I am doing that type of thing when these 2 dudes coming up I just stop what ever I do and nope my self out of there.
I am just wasn't sure if I will lose her that way, cause I am not sure if she like worried that I left or if she just, "oh thanks god he left"
>>
>>18274066
>>18274066

You know you've fallen lower when you use a name to belittle someone else's name. On 4chan.
>>
File: tripfag.png (90KB, 1125x681px) Image search: [Google]
tripfag.png
90KB, 1125x681px
>>18274098
wrong person, idiot
>>
>>18274098

Yeah, wrong person you dumb fuck
>>
>>18274113
>>18274107

Yea I'm a dumb bitch so what? Leave me alone pls.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.