[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1493196687544.jpg (74KB, 750x612px) Image search: [Google]
1493196687544.jpg
74KB, 750x612px
Is it wrong to have sex with someone who isn't a virgin? I love my current girlfriend but, she isn't a virgin and it makes me sick. Should I dump her and date another virgin instead?
>>
Uh, are you trolling? You should probably leave her now if it's that big of a deal to you, but good luck finding your virgin qt loli.
>>
>>18273971
My ex girl friend is a qt virgin loli, but I broke up with her because we fought a lot. It just seems immoral to have sex with some who's had sex, but I really love her and her first time she was drunk.
>>
>>18273950
It's up to you, I would leave her because it would bother me. But if you're fine with it , there's nothing inherently immoral about it.
>>
>>18273950

You're stupid.

/thread
>>
>>18273971
It's a troll.
>>
>>18273950
First off, no, it isn't wrong at all and the notion that virginity makes a person better in any way, for doing anything with them, is cultural garbage that has accumulated over many centuries of immature jealousy and needs to go away.

If you actually do feel bad about feeling that way, you should try opening up to your girlfriend about this. It's not the kind of thing you can bottle up without it blowing up in your face eventually.

If you don't feel guilty about it and think you have a right to feel the way you do, then I hope your girl is the kind of person who for whatever reason feels guilty that she didn't lose her virginity to you. Because if she isn't, it won't work out and you need to break up.
>>
>>18273983
wait. how is it immoral to have sex with someone ho has had sex before? just because she didnt have her first time with you, doesn't mean she didn't love that guy back then or that she doesn't love you now, isn't that all that matters? very fucked up if you would end it because of this reason
>>
>>18273950
Its ok anon, fuck her some months but dont take her seriously, girls that are not virgins dont deserve happyness, threat her like a whore and get a cute virgin later
>>
>>18274027
that actually made me laugh
>>
Shut up nerd virgins
>>
So... what are you gonna do after you have sex the first time?

p.s., when you're old enough to realize how stupid this is, you're gonna feel really bad.
>>
>>18273950
Yes. It is wrong to have sex with someone who you are not married to.
>>
This is a funny post
>>
>>18274016
>t. used up slut
>>
>>18274799
You're right but it doesn't stop people from doing it.
>>
File: 1480373485344.jpg (500KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1480373485344.jpg
500KB, 1280x1707px
>>18273950

>Is it wrong to have sex with someone who isn't a virgin?

Bait aside, I'm kind of curious what the world would look like if people only had sex one time and only with other people who have never had sex.
>>
File: 765.jpg (43KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
765.jpg
43KB, 531x471px
>>18274799

>Yes. It is wrong to have sex with someone who you are not married to.

>It is wrong
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.