[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can a sex addict ever settle down for an asexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Destruction_a09316_6133820.jpg (38KB, 338x248px) Image search: [Google]
Destruction_a09316_6133820.jpg
38KB, 338x248px
can a sex addict ever settle down for an asexual
>>
>>18273793
All things are possible through chemical castration
>>
>>18273793

why limit your self to the asexual?

you want lots of sex. he/she wants none. you two are the perfect match because you can have tons of sex with others knowing that it is purely carnal, but can come back to your asexual partner for long term love nad romance.
>>
>>18273814

i have ovaries though. maybe if i get on antidepressants.
>>
>>18273840

he's jealous.
>>
>>18273863
That's even better. Depo provera is literally what they use to chemically castrate guys. It works equally well in killing female libido, AND you can easily get it as birth control.
>>
>>18273873

will a doctor even prescribe it if i've been spayed?
>>
>>18273869

tell him you have a vagina and he either needs to 'use it or lose it'.

jealousy is no excuse to force someone not to have sex. its one thing to ask someone to only have sex with you, its another to say they can't have sex with ANYONE.
>>
>>18273869
Why? He doesn't want to have sex.
>>
>>18273875

yes. doctors often prescribe brith control for reasons outside of birth control. i know quite a few lesbians who take it to better control their periods.
>>
>>18273793
Sure. Masturbation exists Anon.
>>
>>18273878

he doesn't want to risk me developing feelings for someone else. he doesn't want to smell anyone else on me. he's asexual because he was abused as a kid. i'm a sex addict because i was abused as a kid. funny how that works.

last night he was complaining that he has to control his feelings of commiting violence, so everyone else should have to control their feelings of lust. kind of sounds like a red flag to me. i wouldn't equate sex to violence at all, well maybe sometimes with consent and a safeword. maybe he just needs therapy... lots and lots or therapy... or maybe i can show him that it doesn't have to be so terrible
>>
>>18273881

ah please, that's not nearly the same as feeling someone under you, tasting them and owning them for the moment.

maybe i'm actually a succubus instead of a sex addict.
>>
Why don't you both get therapy? It sounds like your past is still affecting both of your sex lives.
>>
>>18273888

>he doesn't want to risk me developing feelings for someone else

and thats great, but he also doesn't want to have sex. he cannot have it all. he needs to compromise.
>>
>>18273907

my city is not so good for finding doctors. everytime i call they tell me it will be several months and refuse to schedule one so far ahead.
>>
>>18273888
> i wouldn't equate sex to violence at all, well maybe sometimes with consent and a safeword.

For some reason, that line brightened my day.

Second, this probably isn't going to work for either of you. You both want different things. I know you probably love him, but love just doesn't make a relationship work. Neither of you are going to be happy in the long term.

And that crack about having to control his feelings of violence... fuck, what a whiny, asshole thing to say. He's not the only one that wants to lash out at other people, and most of us manage to keep that shit together because we don't actually want to hurt others, not because of some expectation others have for our behavior.
>>
>>18273951

i'm afraid we were better as friends :(

he doesn't really want to go back to being friends though

i might have to scorch the earth
>>
>>18273793

>can two people who want complete opposite things, and this thing is one of the cornerstones of a relationship, work out?

No.

/thread
>>
>>18274001
I know exactly what that feels like. It sucks. I broke up with literally the best girl I've ever been with because we wanted different things in our lives. Loving each other just didn't change the fact that one of us getting what we wanted meant the other wouldn't.

I'll be honest, I don't really get how an asexual committed relationship works. My brain just doesn't work that way. But what exactly is the difference between that and just being friends? I mean, my romantic relationships are basically friendship + physical intimacy. Take away the physical intimacy, and all I have is a really close friend. Although I admittedly suck at relationships, so maybe I'm the one that's wrong.

Also, and I don't want to get too deep, or presume too much, but if this doesn't work out, don't let it fuck with you too much. I know because of my background, it took forever for me to feel like love was real, and even longer to feel like I was worth being loved. And break ups just kind of reinforced that belief, and the shitty behavior that came with it. I just hope that doesn't happen to you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.