[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two girls, choose one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

If you randomly saw these two girls, and you had to choose one to approach, who would it be?
>>
Left one
>>
>>18273693
Left one, because:
>shorter
>cute eyes
>elf is more classy than bunny ears. I might read too much into that though
>mysterious smile which is cute but could also be a succubus behind that smile
>no nose piercing

I would fuck the right one for a couple of times and wank to the memories, but I would feel weird. This is all from one pic though. From experience I know you can't judge people from photos. Usually...
>>
>>18273693
Right one seems more approachable, left one looks quirky and is probably a special snowflake hipster. So right.
>>
left one has crazy eyes, avoid at all costs.
>>
>>18273752
>left one looks quirky
Why would you think so? That pose could just be that of a shy girl. Is her choice of costume telling us much, really? You want the story about meeting the mother of your kids be the girl with bunny ears that you saw?
>>
>>18273773
you are dumb as a fucking stump. shy girls don't wear fucking elf ears and chokers, and her body language is NOT that of a shy girl.

you want the story about meeting the mother of your kids to be about how she had prosthetic elf ears, a portent of her complete and permanent psychotic break 15 years later?
>>
>>18273693
Girl on right, tall girls are better in bed for me because I'm tall. And I like her neck.
>>
>>18273739
Nose piercings are cute
>>
File: 1490158444181.jpg (65KB, 891x750px) Image search: [Google]
1490158444181.jpg
65KB, 891x750px
>>18273789
>you are dumb as a fucking stump.
Some respect here, please? All I'm saying we don't know the context. You're probably right, but there's a small 9% chance that the girl had the costume put on by the blond girl. Who knows? I would personally talk to the girl on the left, because the right one, from one photo, looks too outgoing for my own tastes. If elf girl got a "psychotic break" after 15 fucking years, I would help her get treatment, because she's clearly a keeper. Buuuut... You could be right about her. What do I know.

Pic related, choose one to approach.
>>
>>18273807
>too outgoing

Shy girls are fucking boring and communication is the key to healthy relationships. The right girl looks better in bed unlesss you're a manlet too. Left chick looks like she has borderline or historonic tendencies or an adderol addiction up her sleeve.
>>
>>18273807
Want middle
Would go for left
Will end up with right
Either way I am happy
>>
>>18273807
None of the above. All three of these girls look stupid and boring.
>>
>>18273807
Middle one is the hottest and it looks like she knows it. Too much work. Left one looks more average to hot, and she has an inviting smile. Right one should find uglier girlfriends. I'd go for left but I wouldn't be expecting anything.
>>
>>18273693
Left one
>Right one looks like on drugs
>Right has giraffe neck
>Left appears quirky and interesting right seems like they're forcing their smile
>Left has big beautiful dark eyes
>Left has choker so probably does anal
>Elf cosplay
>>
File: 1410748891245.jpg (193KB, 598x1455px) Image search: [Google]
1410748891245.jpg
193KB, 598x1455px
>>18273693
Keeping the thread alive,

You meet these two girls. Which one do you try to go for?
>>
>>18273885
Both of them have man faces
>>
Only one of these "girls" look female enough to approach.
>>
>>18273893
Everyone, Chad is here!
>>
>>18273693
The one on the right even though she looks like the guy who was eating the rice crackers in that Alt-J parody.
>>
File: 50685268973.jpg (61KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
50685268973.jpg
61KB, 604x453px
Some anon mentioned body language. How do I become better at reading body language? I guess I subconsciously read that the blond girl is good in bed, for some reason. Might not be body language, but just what she looks like.
>>
>>18273924
hahahaha omfg, ive seen that video so many times and wondered why she looked so familiar, now i know , love it.
>>
>nose shrapnel
or
>gauges
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>18273773
That is NOT the pose of a shy girl.
>>
>>18273693
我会转三百六十度然后一步登天
>>
>>18273693
right one
>>
>>18273693
>Right
She seems nicer and faithful.
>left
probably has a dozen guys swooing her and she probably eats it up.
>>
>>18273693
Right because it looks like I could get her.
>>18273807
Same answer, same justification.
>>18273943
>Ridiculous and arbitrary standards
This is why you're a virgin
>>
>>18273693
Left because elf ears are literally my fetish

Without the ears probably right
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.