[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kekistan-Serious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7833.jpg (140KB, 704x1237px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7833.jpg
140KB, 704x1237px
I'm prepping a Business Card for Kekistan to release by next week, but it's low quality and I only want to use one side for text with the other with the Kekistani flag.
Feedback and Criticism Welcomed.
>>
White borders around the flag.
>>
Like, make the flag smaller?
>>
More like Autistan
>>
Like, make the flag smaller?
*I messed it up
>>
>>18273616
Like make the flag smaller
Finally fixed it lol
>>
>>18273616
Like make the flag smaller?
*Finally fixed it lol
>>
>>18273616
I don't know what you mean
*Finally fixed it lol
>>
>>18273616
I don't know what you mean or whether if this was a joke.
*Finally fixed it lol
>>
>>18273676
Also, should I put this on /pol/ or not?
>>
A border around the flag would be a good idea. Furthermore I think the text should have more contrast to the background, maybe make the background a little darker and the text white.
>>
>>18273686
Thank you. Anything else?
>>
The text side is utter shit
>>
>>18273696
Everything, or just the text or background?
If so please elaborate on what to change or add
>>
>>18273706
The font especially, and the background.

And no, do not put /pol/ on there.
>>
>>18273706
>>18273717
The colours, the font, the layout, the illustration and the content

It's all wrong. Please fill me in on what this Kekistan joke is about, and I might help you out. I'm an artist and has worked with graphic design
>>
>>18273731
Kekistan is a meme country made during Late 2016 on /pol/ to basically bring memes to real life. But things got crazy when coincidences started becoming proof of "meme magic"
They picked as their national anthem song called "Shadilay" from a 1986 band called P.E.P.E on an album with a Frog on it. There's also an Egyptian God of darkness called Kek, depicted as a man with a frog's head, the bringer of light and associated with the arrival of dawning hope. Furthermore, the three signs found on statues of Kek resembled that of a person on computer and an intelocked chain, which was interpereted as a "prophecy" of /pol/ playing a major part in current American politics. The latter[Kek]was found out much later, especially amusing since Kek is already a cultural meme. Also, on World Frog Day, Barron Trump's birthday and David Rockfeller's death occurred.
TLDR; Kekistan is meme magic in action
>>
>>18273795
Yes I know everything you just wrote already, except the 'meme country'

how can a fictional 'country' BE occult magick in action? Meme magic is just selective chaos magick. How can #freekekistan summon anything, when all you're doing is stating that it's somehow not free already?

If you actually believe this shit, you'll be ill-adviced to select your semantics lightly
>>
>>18273825
I don't take it seriously, but I want to fool around irl with the concept, speaking of the deep oppression of the Kekistani people.
>>
>>18273825
They are trying to make Kekistani an actual ethnic group on the U.K. census because there's really no rule to objectivity for getting an ethnicity officially recognized.

They are also trying to get Kek worship recognized as a religion. It's also useful to use for trolling people by saying you belong to a historically opressed group.
>>
>>18273854
THIS
Creating an identity for memes worldwide and making it law to recognize it seriously. Also there is no push for it irl, so I wanna make business cards so we can "spread the word"
>>
>>18273854
>>18273862
Fair enough. But if you want to do this the proper way, you need to trash the pepe lacking outlines and put a Kek hieroglyph on there. Also don't use more that one shade of green. Replace with white or black. Keep the title in one line, so you avoid the awkward spacing and vertical asymmetry. Also pull the title down, so you got more bleed between the text and the edge of the card. I'd suggest Bookman Old Style or a slim font like Orator. Consider your phrasing; is it a sovereign NATION? Or could you replace that with sovereign ethnicity? Nations need geographical location in order to be nations, do they not?

Btw I wouldn't put a white border on the front, like anon said, if I were you
>>
>>18273862
Also seems like the US Census could also accept Kekistani and Kek worship since laws seem very loose and susceptible to loopholes, so fingers crossed for 2020 US and 2021 UK Census.
>>
>>18273897
This really helpful. Thanks for taking the time to give pro advice.
>>
File: IMG_7855.jpg (144KB, 704x1223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7855.jpg
144KB, 704x1223px
>>18273910
Progress So Far
>>
>>18274355
You went for bold bookman.

It looks and reads a lot better. You still have issues with layouts. The main one being that the first line on the column to the right should begin lower than the title/hashtag, and line up with the text in the left column.

Also, the hieroglyph might look better centered within the left column, and possibly replace the yellow with green, or have the entire thing in black/white

Try using regular type instead of bold. Perhaps keep the bold in the title, or use a different font for the title. Also, since you now got all that white, the colour for the text doesn't have to be that saturated. Try with more greyish green, and it'll read as green enough
>>
>>18273586
This better be for the lulz and not for some /pol/ shit. Fuckers have come close to ruining pepe.
>>
>>18274403
I'm doing it for the lulz, but also gonna be handing them out unironically
>>
>>18274403
>implying it can't be both
>>
>Added new font that doesn't default Bold
>Replaced Text on Census With An Allusion To Kek's Rebirth In /pol/
Should I make the background look like a 4chan text box?
>>
File: IMG_7856.jpg (136KB, 700x1234px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7856.jpg
136KB, 700x1234px
>>
File: Kyle.jpg (126KB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Kyle.jpg
126KB, 1000x1334px
>>18274515
Looks good, man
>>
This is reddit-core.
>>
Any other suggestions. Otherwise, I'm gonna get it further evaluated on /pol/ to gauge it's degeneracy and find a balance between professional and memetic.
What say you?
>>
>>18274515
A lot better. But now I'm thinking the right column could go at the top (same line as title.)

The Kek should also have some space around it, so make it smaller
>>
>>18273586
>Sargon

Develop better taste.
>>
>>18274665
He's the one who made Kekistan famous, so I have to give him credit
>>
>>18274493
>but also gonna be handing them out unironically

Then I hope you burn in hell.

>>18274497
I don't think most of the good memes outta 4chan were anything other than lulz-based offensive but apolitical stuff.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.