[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell happened /adv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: b81.jpg (21KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
b81.jpg
21KB, 310x310px
>New girl starts at work a couple months ago
>Extremely attractive, real quiet, shy in a cute way
>About a month ago we start talking, seems like we're vibing
>Fast forward a couple weeks and I'm out at a get together with a bunch of coworkers, all drinking at a bar
>Me and this girl end up sitting away from everyone at the bar and we have a great conversation, seems like we're really vibing now, have things in common, I'm really starting to like her, etc etc
>Later that night things happen. No sex because we weren't able to for a few reasons, but we both obviously wanted to
>Next day we wake up and everything seems fine
>Next week at work she was suddenly more distant
>Tried giving her space, figured she just felt awkward and she's usually kinda quiet anyway
>Been weird and distant ever since
>Sometimes we talk and she seems like she really wants to talk, keeps the conversation going, etc
>Other times she won't speak to me for days
>Asked her out a few times, I never get a "no". Just a bullshit "I'm busy but I'll let you know about next weekend" type response
>Never lets me know
>One of the times I asked her I said something like "hey, if you're not interested it's ok you can just let me know". She responded with a "no! I'm busy but I'll let you know about next weekend"
>Never get an answer. Ask her that Friday if she figured her schedule out, she fucking forgot I even asked her out

It's been shit like this for the past month. The fuck is going on with this girl? I mean, I guess obviously I should just move on but I don't understand why she's acting this way and giving me all these mixed signals. If she didn't like me all she had to do was say so. Anybody ever been in a similar situation? What went wrong and what the fuck do I do?
>>
Any ideas?
>>
>>18273567
>>Other times she won't speak to me for days
>>Asked her out a few times, I never get a "no". Just a bullshit "I'm busy but I'll let you know about next weekend" type response
>>Never lets me know
>>One of the times I asked her I said something like "hey, if you're not interested it's ok you can just let me know". She responded with a "no! I'm busy but I'll let you know about next weekend"
>>Never get an answer. Ask her that Friday if she figured her schedule out, she fucking forgot I even asked her out

You are my co-worker. Pretend a girl in our office has just behaved this way towards me. Now advise me on what you think she thinks about me. Assuming you are not mocking me.

Your first mistake was being interested in someone who you work with.
>>
Walk away.
>>
>>18273687
>Your first mistake was being interested in someone who you work with.

I mean, I can see why people say this but I really don't think it's THAT big of a deal. Happens all the time. Plus I'm not planning on working there much past summer and she knows this.
>>
Shit got too real. She realized she wanted to have sex with you, and that realization gave her the opportunity to move far away from that scenario. If your actually had slept together she would have felt much differently, probably. She's avoiding the potential commitment and complications.
>>
>>18273567
Start flirting with other girls, don't be obnoxious about it but make it clear you can and will move on.

>>18273687
Dating someone you work with isn't a mistake, it's how most people meet. Dating someone you work for is the mistake.
>>
>>18273986
>If your actually had slept together she would have felt much differently, probably.

This is what I'm REALLY afraid of. God fucking dammit this is just my luck. I meet somebody great and something stupid ruins the entire thing. Any chance of turning this around?
>>
File: 1492951152926.jpg (59KB, 530x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492951152926.jpg
59KB, 530x800px
Bump
>>
my opinion as a girl who has had guys say this shit: she doesn't like you and doesn't want to cause any drama by saying so, since you work together she is probably trying to keep it friendly so it isn't awkward at work.
>>18273986
this is a fantasy, if she didn't even have sex at all it's likely she wouldn't do a 180 just from it. move on from it.
>>
>>18274278
>my opinion as a girl who has had guys say this shit: she doesn't like you and doesn't want to cause any drama by saying so

Ok fair enough. I'm definitely starting to get the hint.

It's just so confusing because when we started talking, as I said it seemed like we were really vibing. And that night we went out I was almost sure she liked me, which ended up being confirmed. And while we were fooling around it wasn't just "two drunk people making out", it felt a little more passionate than that.

Also, there have been several instances where we talked at work after that night and she seemed really into the conversation and kept it going on her own. We've also texted some since then and she usually doesn't send short texts like somebody would if they didn't want to talk.

Idk though femanon. You're probably right. I'm just gonna forget about her and move on.

As a side note, wouldn't leading me on and leaving me hanging like this create MORE drama? All she had to say was "hey that was a mistake, I'm not looking for anything, let's just be friends" and I would have completely understood. Instead, she agrees to dates then just pretends it never happened until I ask her again. Seems kinda backwards. I mean jesus, I'm a person too
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.