[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will I ever get over her? Will I ever feel the same way about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (14KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 275x183px
Will I ever get over her?
Will I ever feel the same way about somebody else again?
Why do I feel like I won't ever feel the same way about someone else?
Why do I keep thinking about her?
Why do I feel like I shouldn't have left?
Why do I feel like she needs me and doesn't want me?

I don't know what she feels and sometimes I don't even know what I feel.
>>
If you dumped her, the ball is in your court.

Go no contact. Unfriend on social media, don't spy on her, just forget she exists for a while. In a few weeks when you're in a better more confident state of mind and still want to work things out with her, contact her.

What's really going on is a chemical imbalance due to less female contact. Interact with more females and you'll realize you're being crazy.
>>
>>18273517
>interact with more females
This is my downfall. I don't want to because it makes me think of her and I'm just not interested in other girls.

I have no attraction for anyone else and its hard to force attraction.

She ended it. She never said I had to leave but I felt like that was what she wanted.
>>
>>18273509
just do it , marry her, stop with ur bullshit. whining will i ever get over her. if you love her prove it marry her if you love her just do it already>>18273523
prove it , you wont do shit

elliot smith sucks
>>
>Will I ever get over her?
No
>Will I ever feel the same way about somebody else again?
No
>Why do I feel like I won't ever feel the same way about someone else?
Because you've learned that no matter how much you care about someone, it's never enough
>Why do I keep thinking about her?
Because you're broken
>Why do I feel like I shouldn't have left?
Because you have no will power
>Why do I feel like she needs me and doesn't want me?
Because once you lose respect and face you'll never get it back. Tough titty, right?
>I don't know what she feels and sometimes I don't even know what I feel.
Most likely because you're a faggot that hasn't learned his lesson.
>>
>>18273785
how do I learn my lesson? I'm ready to learn
>>
>>18273804
>Why do I feel like I won't ever feel the same way about someone else?
ask her father for her hand in marriage. don't lie to yourself or her faggot
>>
A
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.