[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When should i give up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (164KB, 640x852px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 640x852px
Cant tell if this girl ive been texting is interested in me or not. We have mutual friends and hangout together sometimes. However its been hard to get her to go out with me, she either tries to bring other friends or flakes out (cant tell if her excuses are real)

Note: she doesnt initiate texts with me but does carry the convos on

Should i continue persuing?
>>
Barely interested, if yoy olay your cards right you'll make it. Don't be too pushy or overdo anything as that will turn her off.
>>
No just leave it at that, tell her to get back to you when she's free.

Stop initiating contact with a girl who is putting you on hold. Wait to hear from her.
>>
>>18273314
>>18273319
This. Mild interest. Move on to a different target while you wait for this one to contact you back.
>>
>>18273319
>Stop initiating contact with a girl who is putting you on hold. Wait to hear from her.

Don't even wait. If you wanna see it go see it. If you want to go see it with her, you don't want to see it.
>>
>>18273306

ask her out on a fucking date. if shes interested she'll show up and you can make a move. if shes not she'll turn you down.
>>
>>18273832
Wrong thread
>>
>>18273841

no, its not.
>>
>>18273306
Texting is a bad way to communicate. Text her to meet for lunch or something and then ask her to hang out face to face. Texting should be a way into a conversation, not the conversation in and of itself.
>>
>>18273832
Isnt asking her to the movies a date? Or do you want me to explicitly say its a date?
>>
>>18273850
We talked about seeing the movie in person before, this was just me bringing it up in text
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.