[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vape problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 20170430_092801.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170430_092801.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
New to vaping, running into some issues. Pic below is the mod I got (smok alien 220w) and the spot is what appears when I use the tissue as a filter. I also swab the inside of the mouth piece and the liquid is the same color as it is on the tissue. This isn't supposed to happen, right? It burns my throat, makes me cough, and I get some of the juice in my mouth. The setting on pic is how I run it. I've tried turning up the watts, tightening all the components, nothing seems to help. Coil is a baby t8 and I'm using Naked ejuice. Any idea how I can fix this?
>>
Yep.

Stop vaping.

>I want to look like I smoke but be a little bitch about it
>>
>>18273189
Is that your way of saying this is normal?
>>
not an expert either but try drawing at lower ohms, you need to work up to a sub of .17, try .5
>>
>>18273210
Tried adjusting it but it only let me go up to .2 and I don't have other coils atm
>>
>>18273234
what's your nicotine content our of curiosity?
and that's your problem. If this is your first mod then you chose something way too strong, the spot is just the amount of vapor you're pulling, which at that low of a ohm is normal.
>>
>>18273186
I can't comment on the juice color, but I agree with the other anon, try something with a higher resistance before going to something like 0.17ohms. If you're getting beads of hot juice in your mouth, and its crackling when you take a hit, you're probably getting spitback though. The coil is flooded and is spitting the boiling juice into your mouth
>>
How much nic, pg and vg?
Have you tried multiple coils?
Is your box leaking when you let it sit for a few hours/overnight? The coils and top piece need to be on damn tight or you'll get splash.
>>
Quick info, as I was writing this post I saw that the q2 coil has an ohm best use (?) Not sure of the correct terminology, of .4 (the t8 has one of .15) so imma switch it out and see if it helps.

>>18273263
3mg on the current juice. Is the fix as simple as getting a new coil then? Or would I need a new mod?

>>18273287
There is a crackle but not sure if it's the normal sounds or something out of the ordinary. It's not spitting back boiling juice but Im definitely getting some of the residue that sits on the inside of the mouthpiece, which I read online should be more clearer than what it looks like, but they might of been misinformed.

>>18273291
3mg Nic, 70vg/30pg. Tried the baby-q2 and baby-t8 (current), it was leaking when I first got it a couple days ago but I tightened everything up and it stopped leaking.
>>
>>18273287
Scratch that, I do feel little hot beads on my tongue every now and then
>>
>>18273344
just a new coil, try a .5 and work back up to something lower
>>
>>18273344
Are you vaping at a wattage thats between the 'best' range? It should say on the coil itself what the optimal range is.
>>
>>18273186
>It burns my throat, makes me cough, and I get some of the juice in my mouth

Change your coil dumby, you've burned it to shit.
>>
>>18273186
>>18273344
i have this vaporizer OP you need to get a higher PG content juice or it just blocks up and the juice will burn onto the coil/cloth 50/50 works perfectly for me.
You will need to replace it now since yours will be fucked
Do it when you get new juice
You need a custom atomizer to use higher VG as they need constant maintenance (coil/cloth replacement)
>>
>>18274715
replace the atomizer*
>>
Final update if any of you are around or care. It completely broke... I changed the coil, puffed for a bit, got in my car, went to hit it again and got a message saying "Ohms too low," I tried looking for a solution but couldn't get it to work, the mod wouldn't let me change the Ohms and it wouldn't recognise when I changed coils. After removing the tank to clean and switch out the coils, the part connecting to the mod refused to come off, it spins and spins but stays on. Seems like I got a bum mod, contacted the website I got it from hopefully I can get it replaced because, when it worked, it was real great to use.

>>18273750
Sweet, for sure will, thanks man.

>>18273942
Yes, I've tried within the range, way under the range and over the range, when I go real low it won't do it but it is a super weak draw.

>>18274715
Oh wow, I did research on it before but never saw this info come up. Thanks man, for sure I'll be getting new coils and juice.

>>18274185
They're both new though, got them Friday and they started really acting up sunday morning. Seems like what the guy below your response said might be the issue with them though. Thanks.
>>
>>18273186
Clean your shit completely and dry it, make sure to get clean the part below coil very well. Try it with new coil, let it soak for few minutes and make sure you dont fill it too full/empty nor suck it too hard. Spitting can come from many reasons. Most of my problems were fixed with just new coil, are those Temperature Control coils? That crackling sound is good it happens everytime with new coils.

>>18275136
also going too low/high for your coil makes it spit/gurgle.

also stop vaping, its fucking dumb hobby unless youre quitting smoking, also you look like a faggot and waste your money and health.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.